{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Just mad Arsenal fan again
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Penalty

No penalties

I'm not crying about result or anything, I'm not saying we deserved a win, but when you get so many crucial goals against you, it's a fucking joke.

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Unwritten rule of football number 203: Arsenal doesn't get penalties.

Drbutterface 6 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

I'm not an Arsenal fan by far, but I can totally understand this post. That was never a penalty in today's match - and the comparison with the other situations in the 2nd vid makes it worse certainly.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Mike Dean needs his own chant from the Arsenal fans at this point

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

The worse is that its Gibbs who win it. Really annoying. :(

KanyeWest 6 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

Did you also create a post when Arsenal received TWO not one, but TWO favorable calls from the refs against Tottenham:

Read this article to refresh your memory.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/18/mauricio-pochettino-slams-refereeing-decisions-in-arsenals-north-london-derby-win-7089603/

What did Wenger say after that game?

*Wenger said that Arsenal's win was entirely justified and angrily denied that his team had benefitted from refereeing decisions."

LMAO. Arsenal did not do enough to win the game and the tie was a fair result.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Why is he even a fucking referee? Man it’s so annoying at this point. Now we lose to Chelsea.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Until FIFA clarifies the rules in regards to handballs this will always happen. Refs are given leeway to use their judgement, problem is that there is little to none consistency.

quikzyyy 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

@KanyeWest If you actually watched the match, ref fucked both sides.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KanyeWest If you actually wathech the match, ref fucked both sides.

Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

it doesn't help to have a penalty against us mean a 100% goal with cech never saving penalties..

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I honestly feel like Arsenal are being hard done by but surely that's just bad luck and nothing against the club. NBA calls have been horrendous as of late too. Since football games flow more smoothly than pretty much every other major sport in the world, I don't see why the game can't be stopped for a quick penalty review if unsure.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@KanyeWest, it is mainly mistake of guy who was marking Mustafi there. It ain't always easy for refs. This is situation where ref can hardly see it all. At that situation, worst thing happened for both Spurs and referee. Unlike that, Dean obviously flopped with Chambers' handball, because Chambers couldn't do anything about it.

Second clip should have been penalty for Arsenal. No reason to put hand that high. Dean is joke.

KanyeWest 6 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

@quikzyyy Not sure what you mean by that. Ozil pushes him and it looks like a free kick for Tottenham...ok? So did this affect directly the game? Did it change the result from 0-0 to 1-0? I'll help you out with the answer: NO.

@Croation Actually no, Dean was at fault for that goal as well. He appointed a free kick on Alexis which was nonexistent. The offside goal came from that nonexistent free kick.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

You are crying. It is Arsenals turn to fit our shoes. We used to get such calls week in and week out and everyone called us crying for referees.

My take on this is similar to yours: Arsenal needs to up their game, and don't be at referees mercy.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Marcus & @kenny: I dont think that fair to say.

@Marcus: What you said, that applies to every team but due to Arsenal's attacking styles they tends to receive more fouls and Ref's mistakes. In short attacking teams seem to receive more controversial calls, and in case of Arsenal, they have been receiving quite a bit of unfair calls.

247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

I watched the match the officiating was very poor i must confess, but that's football for you

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

At least we won't see these shitty referees on World Cup. No wonder no one from EPL will be officiating there, Bobby Madley, Mike Dean and Anthony Taylor should be refereeing some kind sunday league instead, their performances are beyond pathetic.

Worst thing is you can do nothing about that, manager says something and he is fined. When the referee makes a terrible job "he is punished having 1 game in lower league". Is that a punishment? They would probably kill Mike Dean in Championship if he was making similar performances there. I swear, there were not such a bullshit referee decisions few years ago, now it's just became part of the game where referee wants to be main man.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@quikzy: trust me, refs in La Liga is as bad, if not worse...

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

yeah, EPL got goal line technology at least, hopefully VAR will come next. How fucking hard it is when after penalty incident you stop the game for 30 seconds and decide it's dive/penalty? would be harder to match fixing then probably.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

That decision for Hazard's pen was actually criminal. I will always give the ref the benefit of the doubt, but it's hard to understand why he called that. The angle is fine, he has a clear sight, it's very obvious that no major contact was initiated, that's just really poor.

Discussion Closed