Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Manchester United - Liverpool
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Make or break situation for United, Liverpool title chances to be questioned after the game.

• Liverpool has the best performances against top 6
  • Their Southampton game in the cup was the poorest game I saw in a while, Sturidge and co just awful
  • United winning streak to be tested and the chance to confirm against a big team

United win I hope ( a draw is also possible )

Best bets here : United or draw + both to score : 2,7 odd
United or draw + over 2,5 : 3,1 odd

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Manchester United will win.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

MU will win as long as we dont field Fellani and Mkhi plays :)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

From a perspective of getting top four, United can't NOT win. A draw was enough last time around, Zlatan wasn't scoring, the team was in free-fall...but now nothing other than a win is acceptable, and I think we'll see Mourinho put all his cards on the table.

How those cards do will tell us where United is going to finish this season.

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Players coming back from injury are Coutinho, Hendo and Matip. So we can expect them to be scratchy. Mane to AFCON is gonna hurt us as well.. Man Utd are having some good fun of form after 4 years..
my mind says it is a loss for Liverpool. Heart says Coutinho gonna rip Valencia apart and score a Screamer..

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

My guts tell me to predict a win to Liverpool on this one but everybody are making good point so we'll see. :D

@Tuan_jinn I got a feeling he will play, Fellaini I mean. ;P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

My guts tell me to predict a win to Liverpool on this one but everybody are making good point so we'll see. :D

tiki_taka 7 years ago

@emo lol hope not. My fun bet depends on it lol.
enter image description here

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited

My French is bad, but am I right in thinking if you get the result then you get some cash?

• History

My French is rusty, but am I right in thinking if you get the result then you get some cash?

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Amir

He's betting that United will win OR it will be a draw, and that the match will have at least 3 goals. My French is badly out of practice, so I'm not sure either, LOL.

• History

@Amir

He's betting that United will win OR it will be a draw, and that the match will have at least 3 goals.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

united win..they have rhythm now. Liverpool without some key players. Firmino plays well..but only under the influence of other players (coutinho, mane).

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

draw please.. :D

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Boring draw unless united step up and destroy liverpool.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Those type of bets are risky. I'd only do bets on results like the top ones, and I think you are right Dynastian, so that's cool.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

The 13% who predicted a draw were right after all. Liverpool scoring on a pen and United must thank the rebound off a post and pherhap an uncalled offside position (from Valencia it seem) for the results. Not exactly a great game, not the best results either for both team even if I think its a lose for United when you think about it. Seriously won't be suprised if people start trolling Pogba after that.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

@amir that's why it's called fun bets :)
Pogba still does teenage mistakes, he's not a rookie anymore, could have scored 1-0 one minute later he offered the 0-1. Phil Jones is another reason why United conceded, they had the momentum and easy ball to give to GK or to kick, he completely ignored the player running on his back that leaded to Rojo conceding the corner that caused the Penalty...,
Mourinho also went all in a little late, the subs made the difference quickly and since that was a typical British kick and rush Football game, Fellaini's presence was suitable a little earlier. Lovren' won many aerial duels vs Ibra but once Fellaini appeared, United were winning more aerial duels that leaded to possessions near the reds box.

• History

@amir that's why it's called fun bets :)
Pogba still does teenage mistakes, he's not a rookie anymore, could have scored 1-0 one minute later he offered the 0-1. Phil Jones is another reason why United conceded, they had the momentum and easy ball to give to GK or to kick, he completely ignored the player running on his back that leaded to Rojo conceding the corner that caused the Penalty...,
Mourinho also went all in a little late, the subs made the difference quickly and since that was a typical British kick and rush Football game, Fellaini's presence was suitable a little earlier. Livre' won many aerial duels vs Ibra but once Fellaini appeared, United were winning more aerial duels that leaded to possessions near the reds box.

amir_keal 7 years ago

that's why it's called fun bets :)

Too bad about the result bro, wish you luck next time.

About Pogba. Pogba's perfect team is Juventus or Barcelona, not United. Maybe letting Pogba leave on a low fee was a blessing is disugise, and re buying him WAS the mistake instead.

He has quality. We've all seen it. But these type of errors allows you to be trolled, which is deserved. We all know you like to dab, but why dab in the middle of the game. That actually looked like a dab. As a teenager, you should be looking to improve and not focus on other things.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Amir_keal That mistake on the box could have happened anywhere in the world though, a good ref would have still called the pen. I really like the theory he was dabbing in mid-air though. Thats stupid as f... but heck its funny. XD Also, am I the only one who haven't seen Pogba dabbing in a while?

@tiki_taka Are you trying to say Fellaini isn't actually bad? :P Joking aside, good analysis, you should get a manager license lad. ;D

• History

@Amir_keal That mistake on the box could have happened anywhere in the world though, a good ref would have still called the pen. I really like the theory he was dabbing in mid-air though. Thats stupid as f... but heck its funny. XD Also, am I the only one who haven't seen Pogba dabbing in a while?

amir_keal 7 years ago

Lol, I do some of those, I even play a good game with some pals called 'play the magician' where we analyse and make tactic cards. I've only done one good analysis in Footyroom, but we need more discussions in my opinion. It seems Tiki also unlucky in the Nice game.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@amir_keal That seem nice, well, I mean that tactic card game you do with your friend, not the fact that Nice drawed. :(

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm so frustrated. We shouldn't have lost, it was a terrible conceded pk, and our chances were way better than Liverpool's. Glad we were able to get something in the end, but still...

amir_keal 7 years ago

I like that Emo :)