Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mark Clattenburg quits England for Saudi Arabia
legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Personally, I think he is one of our very best referees in the PL and will be missed a lot, regardless on your opinion of him.
Refereeing is such an important job, a job that requires highly skilled individuals, so it is always a shame when you lose a great talent.
Thoughts on this?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Imo he was the best ref in the prem. Big loss.

I wonder why he left.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Money, I guarantee it!

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It's sad that Busta is reduced to flashing fake jewelry and shoddy green screen effects to try and convince us he's still rich. He's been broke for a decade, which is why his video has him placed in front of pictures of fancy cars and fancy homes, instead of him actually inside them. ;)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Man, should have waited to get an offer from China. Sure he would have won even more than that. ;)

And sun you forget to add not at the end of your comment. XD

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Just want to share this song with all ya.. Enjoy!

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Would've rather gone to USA or China

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Clattenburg in December

Money has never been a driver as a referee.

Wonder if he will still continue being ref in UCL, or not?

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

for the money definitely why else???? maybe coz saudi arabia has no taxes?
well their gonna freakin start taxing expats only. and hed be one

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well the only reason to live in this part of the world is for financial reasons, even Muslims avoid living there... special lifestyle, anyway Good luck to him...

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Things are really bad in England when you know that Cluttenburg is best referee in EPL ..

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Actually it's pretty awesome to live in saudi, there is a lot of false information about it from the media.
If you aren't Muslim just avoid 3 city's and you're cool. If he was making 10mil and year he know makes 50mil with gifts
Like a Bentley etc.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Salahadin I know its not related to football but, why avoid the 3 city's? Would people seriously aim to hurt you there?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Joze

From what I know, which could be wrong, people don't aim to hurt you, it's just really easy to misstep because the cities are hyper conservative.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

There are very strict rules over there which are pretty retarded but it's a tradition of the of royal family.
They don't hurt you but it's sure digesting to be treated like a sack of dodo. They claim it's Islamic rules but it's far from that they are no betterr than Isis.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I think he's staying til the end of the season, so it's not too bad.