Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe
Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I think we are witnessing the birth of a new super-star. It's very rare for me to start hyping up a player at a young age. I was skeptical of CR7s early days, of Messi's, of Memphis, of Martial, of Hazard, of Robinho, of Balo.. you name it. I've never got on the hype wagon.

Not because I didn't see their skill, they all were skillful. I just know that to succeed, you need more than just skill. You need determination, you need will, you need mental strength.

Anyway, lately I've been watching a lot of Monaco's games. They are simply sensational this year, and I really hope they go far in Champions League. But the one player who has caught my eye the most is Mbappe.

His touch, control, speed, skill, dribbling, shooting.. is just years ahead of his age. The calm, and the maturity of this kid, you just know this guy is going to make it. This is a future ballon d'or winner.

I just hope he succeeds in a Real Madrid shirt. This summer, the race to sign Mbappe will be like throwing an impala or gazelle in front of hungry big cats like Leopards. I've seen pictures of his childhood, and his room filled with CR7 and Real Madrid posters. I really hope we get his signature, for once I want a next big super-star to make his name at Real instead of us having to pay a 100m for such a player.

But if you don't know of him, you must be living in a cave. Just watch some Monaco games..

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Flop.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Problem is, if you gonna pay more than 100m for a player, he has to be in the starting line-up doesn't he? Unless Real start playing 4-4-2 wiht Benz and M'Bappe, I don't see how it would work. Actually, no, its just wouldn't work at all in my opinion as Zidane wouldn't drop Benzema for M'Bappe in my opinion and wouldn't change his formation for him either.

Agreed with you anyway Amerr, the price of player nowaday is ridiculous, with that kind of amount, they could save small country. :(

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Part of the reason Zidane really likes Benzema is because he's also Algerian-French. But so is Mbappe. I think Zidane would be willing to sacrifice Benzema for Mbappe if Mbappe becomes really good in a couple seasons.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Not sure Zidane is making country preference let alone origin, Look at Varane's case. Kylian's father has origins Cameroun and his mother from Algeria. But I don't think Zidane would make this kind of favouritism, if it was the case he would have upgraded his son to first squad.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Zidane personally trained Benzema back in 2010 when he was going through a really rough time at Madrid. They have a relationship built from before. I'm sure his nationality plays a part in their relationship.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

There is a mutual respect and admiration to Benz for Zizou, also Its true Zizou guided him when Karim had Spanish language problems. But Zizou won't risk his career for a compatriot, if tomorrow Madrid bring a better 9, Benz will naturally be ejected...
Problem is that I don't see many better 9 with same Benz attributes, nor Aguero or Lewa are combining short passes in small areas and none has the humility to put their ego aside and serve CR in good conditions. Maybe Aguero or Aubameyang would match...

That being said, why pushing for Mbappe while Ascensio is knocking doors with style and Morata is still waiting for a chance ? Means that if you go for a 80 mil striker, one of them will be dropped and there is no guarantee on quick adaptation that would cost Madrid a silverware or two....

Unless Madrid prepares already for the after CR period, Switching Benz for a lone striker would unbalance the attack knowing they will have two 9 minus a false 10 ( Benz ). Means that they will open room for James ?