Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mbappe (new Henry) youngest ever nominated for Ballon d'Or.
Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo I really hope so, he seem like a nice lads as well so its make it easier to appreciate him. By the way, the one thing I'm really worried about M'bappe future is that he develop a weird taste in hair like Neymar or Pogba. XD

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Mbappe is more matured than Neymar, Cavani and Alves combined, he'll always know to love his football without conflict. Great footballer and always calm under pressure.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Amir Agreed, though he is still young, hope he remain the way he currently his and don't start developing bad habits.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Amir Agreed, though he is still young, hope he remain the way he currently his and start developing bad habits.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo I think he current buzz cut is ok but just in general just like amir said I think he is a more serious guy so maybe he won't go through those hair style search things that Neymar and Pogba have done :p

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo I really hope so, would be terrible that Alves and Neymar try to get him to have weird haircut like them. :( Heck, at the moment, I'm imagining him with Fellaini haircut. XD