Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mourinho Leaving Real?
Headline 12 years ago
9 59

Is it really true that the Portuguese isn't welcome anymore with Real?
I heard Real want to retrieve Wenger or Joachim Löw (German National Team Manager).

It's very sad in that case, as the newspaper "Murca" choose to assert this. Mourinho has done a super job of leading over barca with five points, winning the cup, making it incredibly well in the CL, and better and better against barca.

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Yeah I have the same question, that's a strange news, I don't think it's true though. Also Wenger won't leave Arsenal for Madrid I think.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ramos went up and said that they are like a family at Real. They have fights and get over it, and they play.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Yea next five years for the United job. 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i wonder what he told ramos when he got the red card O_o

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

sometimes you have to get "red card" in a match. As you have never worn the shirt as a high-level player, you wouldn't know that this situation sometimes presents itself

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@raimondo90 i think that what he said....hehehe

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Maybe Arsenal and Real Madrid could swap managers, however unlikely it may sound. Mourinho did say he wanted to come back to the EPL and we know he likes challenges. Maybe he will take up the Arsenal job.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

fck you who wrote this post and fck you all if you think this is true -_- Jose is staying at us in Madrid he will leave i think in 3 or 2 years but for now hes with us ;)

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

wenger to madrid, maurinho to arsenal

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

if morinho goes to arsenal it'll be a true test of his coaching abilities. Also arsenal would become top of the charts of premier league for red cards

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

@MessiDona - He's been going through the true test, for years ago, actually. Remember when he won the CL with Porto in 2004? Porto was one of the best, but still, he was the man who made them best.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Looks like he might leave this summer according to an espn article. It also said he might go to tottenham if redknapp takes the England job when capello steps down after euro 2012

MessiDona 12 years ago

he always goes into teams that has great/best players of the league and makes them win titles, I've never really seen him bring a descent/average team to greatness, that is the true test.

heavenduel 12 years ago
South Korea 18 158

@MessiDona...........Since when have you started watching Football? After 2009?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277
  1. Hahaha... top of the chops in red cards... the only rough & tough players we have are song and frimpong.  
  2. @MessiDona: I'm quite sure Porto fits that description (no thought they would take the CL, from United no less).
  3. Also, let me remind you that was an article in the sunday Times = complete B.S. 

4. Mourinho isn't going anywhere till he has proven himself with RM (winning CL & La Liga). If he does both... MAYBE... but still unlikely.  He has a good team there and it just wouldn't make much sense atm.
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Of course after the loss in El Clasico,everybody wants Mourinho to leave,you will see when Real will finally win against Barça or the Liga,everybody will forget.

MessiDona 12 years ago

once again.... porto had great players... they werent the best but they were still good. I want to see mourinho pick up a team like athletico or everton or aston villa and see what happens