Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar pays his Clause to leave Barcelona
quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

NEYMAR JOINS PSG

On Thursday afternoon Neymar Jr's legal representatives visited in person the Club's offices and made the payment of 222 million euros in the player's name with regards to the unilateral termination of the contract that united both parties.

As such, the Club will pass on to UEFA the details of the above operation so that they can determine the disciplinary responsibilities that may arise from this case.
enter image description here

Thoughts?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So it's official now, (will update the topic when there will be more info in english)

Thoughts?

Comments
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Again debate guys only with people who are worth it. When you get the best club earnings in the world, it's not shocking to splash a big amount of money. Barca/Réal earnings is + 600 mil per season, they spend from what they earn or they take a credit that they will pay back to the bank. What PSG City are doing or did at first, they earn 100 mil and spend 400 millions, there is no single season they earned something because it's only speculation about the global worth of the club.
Madrid has any right to spend big on a player since they earn big from marketing, trophy prizes, sponsors, tv rights and social networks intéressements. Neymar is marketingly bigger than Paris and they needed extern money to club economy and founds to bring him. On paper Neymar is costing them 0 euros in FFP calculations...
I'm not blaming them rules are easy to break but it's just dumb to compare this transfer with big clubs of Europe ones who start mercato with a known budget depending on their earnings and salaries.

For Marca thing look how they handle similar news depending on the way they want to make it appear :

When Neymar joined la liga and Barca XD.

When he left lol.

Messi anxious face with Barca logo facing tax fraud. Amount given an de headlines in red
Ronaldo zen face with Portugal shirt facing tax fraud. No amount and basic colors in headlines.

But do I blame a Madrid sportive magazine to protect Madrid, absolutely not.

Do I find people stupidly falling in communication traps, hell yeah except when they are proven stupid.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Golazo, thanks for the reply , lets keep to football i agree my bad, you seem to know your stuff, not saying im an expert but i do try to see both sides. I do agree with alot of your points , and we probably would agree on a bunch of stuff, and really good points about the big clubs and their owners, although i think mafia ownership is a little more sexy than radical islam ;)

• History

@Golazo, thanks for the reply , lets keep to football i agree my bad, you seem to know your stuff, not saying im an expert but i do try to see both sides. I do agree with alot of your points , and we probably would agree on a bunch of stuff,

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Just a thing there is no " Radical Islam " Midle east lived peacefully for 1300 years with all religions cohexisting and doing buisness, this term appeared after September 11 when Wall Street decided that Middle East oil should belong to them. It's foolish to think a country of 200.000 people like Qatar decide anything without the agreement of the US masters. If it was so they would have been bombed like countries who resisted. If you climb a little in the hierarchy, you will see clearer Saudi and Qataries are only excecuters. They take the bad role because they are free to sell their own resources... BUT in Dollar ;) that's called petrodollar monarchies, the day they will want to sell with their own money they will get erased from earth.
When a country pay oil or gas with Dollar, they pay Dollar debt and équilibrante the actual hold up poor US citizens are suffering from. No country can decide to stop paying by dollar, or nationalizing resources... for an obvious reason ;) you just need to check armies budgets to understand how World is ruled.

Biggest terrorists in the world have their own islands they live in. Qataries and Saudi are their employees, we are there slaves.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Yeah, please lets stay to Football though like Golazo and Golefty said, your creeping me out with your story's (no matter how true they are). XD

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tiki plus one on the last statement

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

America funded radical Islam during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, I'm not going to sit here and say it's something that was created post 9/11.

Anyway, tiki, you know as well as I do that Neymar's transfer to Barcalona, while not as dirty as his move to PSG, wasn't exactly clean either. It's not as though Madrid papers were seeing smoke where there was no fire.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

How is this thread ended up discussing Radical Islam? Just weird and creepy. Keep it football related from now on.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yes, plz stick to football guys

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Football is sticky lately .

Neymar in my opinion has made a great choice not just financially but also career wise. He will be just fine in League 1. PSG obviously are aiming to win CL, therefore Neymar is in the right club with world class players.

As far as Barcelona having all that money is good and bad :) Good because it is 200 million pounds and bad is because everyone knows that you have 200 million pounds to spare :)))) Countinho or Dyabala won't come cheap that is for sure!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus We're living in a crazy universe when a football team can afford to resist £100M offer for a single of their player. :(

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@emo maybe this is exactly what we needed for UEFA to start regulating transfers. I see good in every bad ;))

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Barcelona fans wish Neymar dead :D Funny knowing that the club tried to blackmail Neymar to stay, so many wrongs xD

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo Barca and their fanbase have had 0 class since the beggining of the Neymar affair, if they didn't wanted him to leave, why give him a release clause in the first place? They should take exemple on Messi and Suarez, wishing Neymar all the best. Now that is class. ;)

• History

@Golazo Barca and their fanbase had 0 class since the beggining of the Neymar affair, if they didn't wanted him to leave, why give him a release clause in the first place? They should take exemple on Messi and Suarez, wishing Neymar all the best. Now that is class. ;)

tiki_taka 7 years ago

PFF in Spain you are obliged to give a player a release clause, and players who want their destiny in hands try to lower their clause a maximum.
and a chant from some Ultra related by as or MARCA do not represent whole BARCA FAN BASE.
Golazo is a Barça hater its not a scoop, but there is no need to generalize EMO, Neymar played all the pre season while Barça could have benched him or exclude him from squad.

he disrespected Barça for reaching agreement with PSG, advising ALVES to go there 2 month ago and keeping it secret playing with the fans in social media and waiting for his loyalty bonus while leaving 24h later.

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Money runs the world, nobody is talking about what Man City has done with the same money source more or less, and nobody is talking that Chelsea owner that bought them all the glory is pretty much a criminal, arab money russian money, american money it's all the same.

People complain about those teams all the time, actually.

Oh, and no, American money is not the same. Roman Abramovic is an oil gangster. Qatar runs its country utilizing slave labor. Syria has the worst human rights standards in the world. By contrast, the worst thing the US has done lately is elect Trump, and that has precisely zero to do with Kroenke, Glazer and whomever it is that owns Liverpool.

I love listening to people talk about world politics as if they know anything about it. Like this:

That's football today, but terrorism funding comes also from USA directly, they invented ISIS and created instability all over north Africa and the middle east

Yes, by toppling the regime of a rather awful human being called Saddam Hussein who ruled the country as a tyrant, killed his own people and tried to commit genocide against the Kurds, and by instituting democratic elections once he was gone. Oh my goodness, what an evil deed, and certainly that must be the exact reason why so many countries in the M-E decided to have a revolution to overthrow their own dictators. Clearly.

Upshot? All of this is just an attempt in the first place to side-step the fact that Qatar is the primary source of ISIS.

But PSG buys out 1 player for a record fee and that's somehow not fair, double standards...

By single handedly doubling the world transfer record with a personal pay-off to a player. That's unprecedented, which translated for you means it is CLEARLY not like any situation we've ever seen before.

There's no double-standard in play. You just somehow don't seem to understand why people are annoyed by this.

Qatar is trying very hard to ruin football.

[Edited by mod.]

• History

Money runs the world, nobody is talking about what Man City has done with the same money source more or less, and nobody is talking that Chelsea owner that bought them all the glory is pretty much a criminal, arab money russian money, american money it's all the same.

Oh, and no, American money is not the same.

But PSG buys out 1 player for a record fee and that's somehow not fair, double standards...

By single handedly doubling the world transfer record with a personal pay-off to a player. That's unprecedented, and is CLEARLY not like any situation we've ever seen before.

There's no double-standard in play. You're just not seeing to understand why people are annoyed by this.

Oh, and no, American money is not the same. Roman Ambramovic is an oil gangster. Qatar runs its country utilizing slave labor. Syria has the worst human rights standards in the world. By contrast, the worst thing the US has done lately is elect Trump.

By single handedly doubling the world transfer record with a personal pay-off to a player. That's unprecedented, and is CLEARLY not like any situation we've ever seen before.

There's no double-standard in play. You're just not seeming to understand why people are annoyed by this.

Oh, and no, American money is not the same. Roman Abramovic is an oil gangster. Qatar runs its country utilizing slave labor. Syria has the worst human rights standards in the world. By contrast, the worst thing the US has done lately is elect Trump.

There's no double-standard in play. You're just not seeming to understand why people are annoyed by this.

Oh, and no, American money is not the same. Roman Abramovic is an oil gangster. Qatar runs its country utilizing slave labor. Syria has the worst human rights standards in the world. By contrast, the worst thing the US has done lately is elect Trump, and that has precisely zero to do with Kroenke, Glazer or whomever it is that owns Liverpool.

I love listening to idiots talk about world politics as if they know anything about it.

Oh, and no, American money is not the same. Roman Abramovic is an oil gangster. Qatar runs its country utilizing slave labor. Syria has the worst human rights standards in the world. By contrast, the worst thing the US has done lately is elect Trump, and that has precisely zero to do with Kroenke, Glazer or whomever it is that owns Liverpool.

I love listening to idiots talk about world politics as if they know anything about it.

There's no double-standard in play. You just somehow don't seem to understand why people are annoyed by this.

I love listening to idiots talk about world politics as if they know anything about it. Like this:

That's football today, but terrorism funding comes also from USA directly, they invented ISIS and created instability all over north Africa and the middle east, basically if you ask the world who is the biggest threat most will say it's the US, even their allies in NATO and their friends from Canada.

Yes, but most people are like you, and have no idea what they are talking about.

I love listening to idiots talk about world politics as if they know anything about it. Like this:

That's football today, but terrorism funding comes also from USA directly, they invented ISIS and created instability all over north Africa and the middle east

Yes, by toppling the regime of a rather awful human being called Saddam Hussein who ruled the country as a tyrant, killed his own people and tried to commit genocide against the Kurds, and by instituting democratic elections once he was gone. Only morons blame the US for ISIS.

Yes, by toppling the regime of a rather awful human being called Saddam Hussein who ruled the country as a tyrant, killed his own people and tried to commit genocide against the Kurds, and by instituting democratic elections once he was gone.

Only morons blame the US for ISIS.

Yes, by toppling the regime of a rather awful human being called Saddam Hussein who ruled the country as a tyrant, killed his own people and tried to commit genocide against the Kurds, and by instituting democratic elections once he was gone. Oh my goodness, what an evil deed, and certainly that must be the exact reason why do many countries in the M-E decided to have a revolution to overthrow their own dictators. Clearly.

Upshot? Only morons blame the US for ISIS.

Yes, by toppling the regime of a rather awful human being called Saddam Hussein who ruled the country as a tyrant, killed his own people and tried to commit genocide against the Kurds, and by instituting democratic elections once he was gone. Oh my goodness, what an evil deed, and certainly that must be the exact reason why do many countries in the M-E decided to have a revolution to overthrow their own dictators. Clearly.

Upshot? Only gullible morons blame the US for ISIS.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Lodatz Please be less rude with your comment mate, don't call other idiot or moron and please remain on topic, talking about football.

@Tiki I still think Alves if full of BS, Neymar said himself than the reason he remained silent was that he wasn't sure if he was gonna join PSG or not. However, you are right about the release clause thing, didn't knew that, sorry for presuming. You also are right on the point that a few visible fan doesn't make all Barca fanbase and I would like to say sorry for making it sound as if I thought all Barca fan lacked class, it not what I meant, I was mostly targeting the direction wich I feel are still very sour by the whole thing. I agree Neymar isn't free of fault as well, I just think some of the reaction the move stirred are a bit over the top. Sorry if I didn't explain myself right at first mate.

• History

@Lodatz Please be less rude with your comment mate, don't call other idiot or moron and please remain on topic, talking about football.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Now people who state bullshit and got replies and never comeback to it and adress the same thing again in another thread, with the same dull argument is on top of my "things I hate in FR the most" list.

• History

Now people who state bullshit and got replies and never comeback to it and adress the same thing again with the same dull argument is on top of my "things I hate in FR the most" list.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

One more comment about politics, and I shut down this thread. Stick to football and Neymar. If you wish to make a comment about Qatar, do so in a reasonable manner, please. Let's avoid discussions about terrorism or US foreign policy.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@lodats and @ sunflash, +1

• History

@lodats, +1