Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Osasuna 3-2 Barcelona Review
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Well it's more points dropped away for Barcelona. If they don't pick up their form soon on away games, we might be seeing a new Champions League winner, too. Oh, and in case you didn't know, Barcelona are ten points behind league leaders Real Madrid, and Madrid don't look like they're in the mood to lose matches anytime soon.

Osasuna - They started off the game well. The made quick passes and got into position really quickly. During the build up to the first goal, they made some short quick passes and eventually set up Dejan Lekic with a bouncing ball and Lekic fired home a half-volley. Commentator Phil Shane has just notified us that Osasuna has not lost a home game in 12 years when they have scored in the first 5 minutes. Well, the record holds. The build up to the second goal had a question of offside two passes before the actual goal. Nevertheless, Dejan Lekic fired home another volley to make it 2-0. Ended the first half well and scored quickly after Barcelona to make it 3-1. Raul Garcia shot the ball from point-blank range and it hit the near post and went in. They defended very well and their goalkeeper was in superb form (unfortunately I didn't bother to figure out his name), but  they had luck on their side as well. A lot of luck.

Barcelona - I'm only gonna blame one person. Pep Guardiola. Instead of putting on Xavi or Iniesta so that Messi could have some more space up front, he puts on young wingers Cristian Tello and Isaac Cuenca. Not that they're bad players, in fact, they were involved in both the goals that Barcelona scored, but in a game like this, where the league title is at stake, I wouldn't hesitate to put on my best playmakers, especially when they are the best in the world. Anyway, they started off in a disorganized fashion but picked up their form late in the first half. I think that they would have gone on to win the match if Puyol and Pique weren't taken in for forwards. The gap that Puyol left behind was exactly where Osasuna scored their third goal from. Alexis Sanchez scored a goal from a Cuenca low cross and Cristian Tello scored from a great individual effort, but only after Guardiola finally decided to put Fabregas on. Alexis Sanchez also scored a hat-trick of disallowed goals and two of them were ruled out for offside (which was questionable) and one for handball. Barcelona could have won this match, but only if Pep made better choices.

Final Score : Osasuna 3-2 Barcelona
Goalscorers : Dejan Lekic x2, Raul Garcia, Alexis Sanchez, Cristian Tello

Comments
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Wow... I went to the last page and found this. Yous one of them OGs eh.

Seriously, this review was nice and I like how you analyzed this. Do a few more when you get the chance!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I don't think I was born when this was written.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

^lol

2012 was possibly the best year for Cristiano and Messi. I've never seen anyone perform at that level before.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Do you know what's more interesting? Dynastian98 wrote this when he was 14. Amazing.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

13, actually. My birthday is after February.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Madridista11

I would but I work a 9-5 and have online courses on top of that. Perks of doing a double major. :(

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

what a guy haha

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lovelyyy lol...

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Alexis Sanchez also scored a hat-trick of disallowed goals, one for handball

what a time to dog this topic :D

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219