Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Past time wingers for Real Madrid and past time wingers for Barcelona
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Who would you pick for your team of Real Madrid if you had to choose from the two British:

Beckham or Bale on the right side?

Who would you pick for your team of Barcelona if you had to choose from the two Brazilian::

Ronaldinho or Neymar on the left side?

Who would you pick for your team of Real Madrid if you had to choose from the two Portuguese:

Figo or Cristiano Ronaldo on the right side?

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Personally I would choose Beckham over Bale, Ronaldinho over Neymar and Figo over Cristiano Ronaldo.

I know that players like Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo have better carriers and Cristiano Ronaldo is the best european player of all times but I would choose the old school guys because when they played I was more passionate about football and looked at the game in a different way so yea I'm a bit nostalgic like that I guess.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I'd choose Bale, Ronaldinho, and Cristiano. I'd love Beckham in midfield, though.

Neymar just isn't on the same caliber as Figo, Cristiano, or Ronaldinho. And in addition to that, Cristiano has proven to be far better than Luis Figo, so I think CR wins by a landslide.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

British: Beckham
Brazilian: Ronaldinho
Portuguese: Ronaldo

ramaboy10 7 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Bale, Dinho, Ronaldo.

Beckham would be better in midfield and Bale on top form would be more efficient on the wing for a fast playing attacking team like Real, Neymar is still (in my opinion) peanuts compared to dinho at his best. Ronaldo is the greatest goal scoring machine of all time and I would definitely put him ahead of Figo.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Beckham, Ronaldinho, c.Ronaldo.

Naymar might be the new king after Messi and Ronaldo generation, but I would never pick him. He has great technique and vision but also far too slow, he slows down attack. And worst of all he dives too much

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Beckham, Ronaldinho, c.Ronaldo.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Bale, Neymar and C. Ronaldo if I'm being honest because those are the only one I did see player. Beckham, Ronaldinho and Figo I only know by reputation and only saw footage of their best shot. But to be fair, I would propably replace Neymar by Ronaldinho if you mind me chosing the three I didn't actually get to see play.

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

You haven't seen Figo, Beckham.. and Rinaldinho? I mean Dinho was not that long ago.

I'll never forget the goal he scored against Chelsea, from the spot (I don't mean penalty), without taking a step to get some more power.

Not to mention some great freekick goals by Beckham.

Man, this really puts into perspective how young you are.. Still, you should've seen Ronaldinho..

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Ronaldinho at his prime was the best talent on the whole planet, maybe the biggest pure talent in the last 25 years or so.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Maybe as far as dribbling is concerned but control, intelligence, passing, and control of entire games.. in that regard Zidane was a level above, and that was never more or better showcased than during France vs Brazil, semi or quarter finals of his last World Cup.

At one point, I thought even Brazilian players such as Kaka and Dinho were going to just stop playing to just watch him play. He was just unbelievable. And he was playing against Kaka and Dinho in their prime.

Without that game, even I would say it was debatable which one of them were better. That game sealed it. The influence Zidane had on the game.. he literally made every French player better while making Brazilians look like fools. I've never seen a more masterful performance by any player, including Messi and CR. He wasn't about goals like these two, he was just a sublime midfielder. Possibly greatest of all time.

• History

Maybe as far as dribbling is concerned but control, intelligence, passing, and control of entire games.. in that regard Zidane was a level above, and that was never more or better showcased on France vs Brazil, semi or quarter finals of his last World Cup.

At one point, I thought even Brazilian players such as Kaka and Dinho were going to just stop playing to just watch him play. He was just unbelievable. And he was playing against Kaka and Dinho in their prime.

Maybe as far as dribbling is concerned but control, intelligence, passing, and control of entire games.. in that regard Zidane was a level above, and that was never more or better showcased on France vs Brazil, semi or quarter finals of his last World Cup.

Without that game, even I would say it was debatable which one of them were better. That game sealed it. The influence Zidane had on the game.. he literally made every French player better while making Brazilians look like fools. I've never seen a more masterful performance by any player, including Messi and CR. He wasn't about goals like these two, he was just a sublime midfielder. Possibly greatest of all time.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Bale - Ronaldinho - CR7

Beckham was never THAT good in Spain, Ronaldinho was the unquestioned best player in the world at his prime, and CR7 is simply obvious. Not a tough set of calls there imo.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Beckham doesnt have the kind of technique you expect, but he has something very very unqiue on his playing style, his movement anf his professionalism. His inch perfect passes and crosses gave people excitment.

Ronaldinho is was an INCREDIBLE talent, he invemted so much stuffs, strange styles. He the mix between Messi and Neymar, but more toward Messi. On his best day, Messi cant match him. But Messi has been more consistant. That gives you the idea of how great Ronaldinho was.

• History

Beckham doesnt have the kind of technique you expect, but he has something very very unqiue on his playing style, his movement anf his professionalism. His inch perfect passes and crosses gave people excitment.

Ronaldinho is was an INCREDIBLE talent, he invemted so much stuffs, strange styles. He the mix between Messi and Neymar, but more toward Messi. On his best day, Messi cant match him. But Messi has been way more consistant

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Maybe as far as dribbling is concerned but control, intelligence, passing, and control of entire games.. in that regard Zidane was a level above, and that was never more or better showcased than during France vs Brazil, semi or quarter finals of his last World Cup.

Ronaldinho was the first that got whole Bernabeu clapping for a Barcelona player. In his prime he did things that Zidane never tried to do.
He just loved life more as they say, he fell off like his countryman Ronaldo fell off.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amerr 2010 was some of the first time I actually watched football game. And the only world cup I actually watched with some knowledge of what going on was the 2014 one. I also only started watching european football about a year after that and it was only the CL semis and final (Barca vs Juventus 2015). So you could say that the first season of european football I really actually followed intensively was the 2015-2016 one. In other word, I'm sadly a bit of a noob in football even though I like to think I mostly catched up on what I missed. :(

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuan

On his best day, Messi cant match him. But Messi has been more consistant. That gives you the idea of how great Ronaldinho was.

I always say the same thing! Messi may be the greatest player I have seen, but Ronaldinho was the best. Not even Cristiano and Messi in their prime were as good as Dinho for me.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Also Beckham has been called "overrated" so often that his talent has become underappreciated now. He was a gem of a footballer! I wish I had seen him in his prime...

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Beckham had like the best right foot pass you can ask for, from anywhere he could deliver a cross right at your feet.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

my dad was literally just saying 5 minutes ago how Beckham is one of the all-time best footballers ever because he was a team player and contributed a lot to the team!