Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Playwire
_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

So now I only get a pic showing me which teams have played. It was annoying enough with the 10-30 secs commercials about playwire you had to watch... and now this. I'm telling you, playwire is turning this site into bullshit.

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

AdBlock and Ghostery help out a lot. I never have to see ads.

sadekk 7 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 0 20

**it sux

Heading

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

^ lol

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

If only the quality of the football highlights were 4k resolution :). Even with Adblock the ad still does not disappear :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If only the quality of the football highlights were 4k resolution :)

_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

i have adblock and it doesnt work against this

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I hate Playwire. In fact, ever since they switched to Playwire here, I have been watching highlights on other sites. Obviously, I cannot tell you which one I have been using but it's one that doesn't use playwire.

The problem is the fact that whenever I try to load up a video with playwire, Chrome goes absolutely berserk. Completely overpowers my system. I open the task manager and see Chrome using 2 GB's of RAM. I don't know what it is exactly but there's got to be some incompatibility with Windows 7 or just chrome in general. I don't usually have a problem with Android, and commercials aren't that big of a problem.

Another big issue here is that whoever posts videos here never does any kind of thorough research. Almost never do I find videos here that are in english language. Whereas this other place almost always has them in English.

I love this community here, and if not for these reasons, I would never have a reason to visit any other place.

However, as things stand, the effort that is put into making the users of this place happy is second rate at best.

• History

I hate Playwire. In fact, ever since they switched to Playwire here, I have been watching highlights on other sites. Obviously, I cannot tell you which one I have been using but it's one that doesn't use playwire.

The problem is the fact that whenever I try to load up a video with playwire, Chrome goes absolutely berserk. Completely overpowers my system. I open the task manager and see Chrome using 2 GB's of RAM. I don't know what it is exactly but there's got to be some incompatibility with Windows 7 or just chrome in general. I don't usually have a problem with Android but those commercials, and etc..

All this on top of the fact that whoever posts videos here never does any kind of thorough research. Almost never do I find videos here that are in english language. Whereas this other place almost always has them in English.

I love this community here, and if not for these reasons, I would never have a reason to visit any other place.

However, as things stand, the amount of effort that is put into making the users of this place happy is second rate at best.

The problem is the fact that whenever I try to load up a video with playwire, Chrome goes absolutely berserk. Completely overpowers my system. I open the task manager and see Chrome using 2 GB's of RAM. I don't know what it is exactly but there's got to be some incompatibility with Windows 7 or just chrome in general. I don't usually have a problem with Android, and commercials aren't that big of a problem.

Another big issue here is that whoever posts videos here never does any kind of thorough research. Almost never do I find videos here that are in english language. Whereas this other place almost always has them in English.

However, as things stand, the amount of effort that is put into making the users of this place happy is second rate at best.

Jimbet 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

if adblock doesnt work, use ublock origin.. works like a charm..

• History

if adblock doesnt k, use ublock origin.. works like a charm..

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

However, as things stand, the effort that is put into making the users of this place happy is second rate at best.

That's a rather critical view of FootyRoom. Speaking for myself only, I'm very happy that FootyRoom is able to load highlights almost immediately after a game ends (in HD!) with little to no copyright issues. It doesn't really matter to me which language it is in, so I've been pretty satisfied with using this site for the past 7 years. I think they do a pretty damn impressive job of keeping their users happy.

But each to their own I guess.