Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Premier League Predictions: Who will win it? 2017-18
DarioUtd 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 27 493

Sorry guys!! Maybe far too early to start making predictions but who do you think will win the Premier League next season? Please give reason(s) why you think that club will win it! Thanks! :D

If you vote for 'Another Club', again, please tell us who that club is, and why you have made that choice! :)

Once again, sorry it is so early to start making these predictions! Keep smiling! :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Sorry guys!! Maybe far too early to start making predictions but who do you think will win the Premier League next season? Please give reason(s) why you think that club will win it! Thanks! :D

If you vote for 'Another Club', again, please tell us who that club is, and why you have made that choice! :)

Once again, sorry it is so early to start making these predictions but i'm interested! Keep smiling! :)

Comments
DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Also, who do you think will make it into the top 4?

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895
  1. City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Arsenal
  4. United

City are already spending big. Haha, I know everyone always says City are favorites but this time around they seem to be getting better. They've bought a backup to Bravo and Silva ( not the most urgent signing imo), but if they can keep Kompany fit they can do it.

Chelsea, Arsenal and United make the top four for me. What has helped Tottenham get to second was their home form, and this season they will play their home games at Wembley. Plus, let's not forget that they are in champions League. Chelsea are second depending on who and where they buy. They are a good enough side. but Europe won't let them get 30 wins as easily as they did. Arsenal third? I hope this isn't the case and we go for the title, but with Wenger, I say we will get no higher than third. United can get fourth this year, which also depends on signings. Sorry Liverpool, I can't see you getting in top 4 this year.

nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 15 484
  1. Man U
  2. Man City
  3. Tottenham
  4. Arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. Liverpool

I honestly believe United can win it...Mou has made us very strong at the back and as a result a hard team to score against...If we can sign the likes of Griezmann and maybe Belotti as players that will consistently score I think we can do it because finishing our many chances has been our biggest problem this season.

• History
  1. Man U
  2. Man City
  3. Tottenham
  4. Arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. Liverpool

I honestly believe United can win it...Mou has made us very strong at the back and as a result a hard team to score against...If we can sign the likes of Griezmann and maybe Belotti as players that will consistently score I think we can do it as finishing our many chances has our biggest problem this season.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Hard to predict before the transfer window is closed. Spurs, City and Chelsea are probably favorites.

Manchester United 27 493

@nigelpayne - Very true indeed, i fully agree! Hopefully.. :) +1

• History

@nigelpayne - Very true indeed, i fully agree! Hopefully.. :)

Manchester United 27 493

@amir - yeah that seems very realistic! Lets see what happens!! Haha ;) +1

• History

@amir - yeah that seems very realistic! Lets see what happens!! Haha ;)

Manchester United 27 493

@KTBFFHSWE - Yeah i know! Sorry its probably far too early to make predictions, but never mind!! Yeah i agree on that, but imo, Spurs won't do very well at Wembley cuz they never do!! :D +1

• History

@KTBFFHSWE - Yeah i know! Sorry its probably far too early to make predictions, but never mind!! Yeah i agree on that, but imo, Spurs won't do very well at Wembley cuz they never do!! :D

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Chelsea B 2 B .

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@Marcus - Haha! ;) +1

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211
  1. Chelsea
  2. Man City
  3. Man Utd
  4. Tottenham
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool

Is so hard to predict the top 6 as all of them could potentially win the league. I expect it will also be a lot closer that this season again with the title only decided in the last 2 weeks!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I expect Spurs to miss on top5 next season.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Crystal Palace.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@tiki - Lol!! Hahaha! +1 My friend! :D

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

City will struggle more next season if they don't buy better defenders and a good defensive midfielder.

1.chelsea
2.liverpool
3.united
4.arsenal
5.city

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Hard to predict before the transfer window is closed. Spurs, City and Chelsea are probably favorites.

Agree with this entirely. I'm not expecting Spurs to win, but all they do is surprise me so I don't know anymore.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Pretty sure City will buy whomever they need^. And United looks to get Griezman.. And I've read so many times how Abramovich has promised to sign players for £200m to make Chelsea a team ready to compete for the CL title. Chelsea looked strong most of the past season, but we all know what a new season can do to a team. I'd say United, City, Chelsea, Spurs and even Liverpool will compete for the title. Arsenal looks to finish 4th the upcoming season.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@nigelpayne

You say griezmann will solve all your problems - what will he bring that Ibra didn't?

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

I gotta say City look favourites again, but then they did last season too and that sure didn't work out. However they have already made 2 great signings already, one of them which was very needed. They will for sure be in a strong position for other signings too, as most players would relish the opportunity of working with Guardiola.

I would've gone for Tottenham for winning the title if they weren't moving stadium - they have been outstanding this season and can only build on that considering the youth of their squad. However, they have a bad record at Wembley and that could shake them. It will be a great pity if that does happen, as they were on the cusp of breaking through from the nearly-men zone into the big-time where greatness realms.

I think we have a great chance of pushing for the title again, as we have a strong squad. Costa might leave, but we are in a great position to sign either Morata or Lukaku so that will mitigate that loss. Having won the league and having Champions League football will certainly help with recruiting, and Abromovic has apparently given Conte 200m to bolster the squad to cope with European football. Although we also heard that he had similar amounts to spend in the January transfer window, and such spending never materialised, I believe it is true this time as Conte said he would not stay without sufficient funds to spend.

Liverpool play such great football with all of their players fit, and should they avoid injuries to key players like Coutinho, Mane and Lallana they might be in the title mix. I worry though that to do so they would have to build a big lead before Christmas which would deal a psychological blow on rivals, as their heavy-metal approach often fades later in the season and it is obviously harder to overtake rivals to reach the top spot when you are not playing your best football.

Arsenal - same old, same old. Team will get tired, mentally and physcially, by January and Wenger will not be able to stimulate them. The team (as well as the fans) will take the easy option of blaming Wenger instead of digging deep and pulling out performances, drop down the table then when barely nothing is at stake play a little better and finish OK.

United? Tricky one. Winning a Champions league place has undoubtedly kept them in the mix for the title next season as it will certainly help recruitment. However, player quality has never been the issue at Man U and anyone looking at the team sheets before each game this past season would never anticipate the lack of goals and boring, boring draws that would play out. Mou is a serial winner, so surely he can get United winning repetively again. But we said that all last season too, so it's a bit tricky to anticipate how they will perform. One thing is for sure - it won't be as pretty as the football played in the other side of Manchester.

Predictions then...

1. Man City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Man United
  4. Spurs
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool
  • History

I gotta say City look favourites again, but then they did last season too and that sure didn't work out. However they have already made 2 great signings, one of them solving their big goalkeeper issue. They will for sure be in a strong position for other signings too, as most players would relish the opportunity of working with Guardiola.

I would've gone for Tottenham for winning the title if they weren't moving stadium - they have been outstanding this season and can only build on that considering the youth of their squad. However, they have a bad record at Wembley and that could shake them. It will be a great pity if that does happen, as they were on the cusp of breaking through from the nearly-men zone into the big-time where greatness realms.

I think we have a great chance of pushing for the title again, as we have a strong squad. Costa might leave, but we are in a great position to sign either Morata or Lukaku so that will mitigate that loss. Having won the league and having Champions League football will certainly help with recruiting, and Abromovic has apparently given Conte 200m to bolster the squad to cope with European football. Although we also heard that he had similar amounts to spend in the January transfer window, and such spending never materialised, I believe it is true this time as Conte said he would not stay without sufficient funds to spend.

Liverpool play such great football with all of their players fit, and should they avoid injuries to key players like Coutinho, Mane and Lallana they might be in the title mix. I worry though that to do so they would have to build a big lead before Christmas which would deal a psychological blow on rivals, as their heavy-metal approach often fades later in the season and it is obviously harder to overtake rivals to reach the top spot when you are not playing your best football.

Arsenal - same old, same old. Team will get tired, mentally and physcially, by January and Wenger will not be able to stimulate them. The team (as well as the fans) will take the easy option of blaming Wenger instead of digging deep and pulling out performances, drop down the table then when barely nothing is at stake play a little better and finish OK.

United? Tricky one. Winning a Champions league place has undoubtedly kept them in the mix for the title next season as it will certainly help recruitment. However, player quality has never been the issue at Man U and anyone looking at the team sheets before each game would never anticipate the lack of goals and boring, boring draws that would play out. Mou is a serial winner, so surely he can start getting getting wins for United again. But we said that all last season too, so it's a bit tricky to anticipate how they will perform. One thing is for sure - it won't be as pretty as the football played in the other side of Manchester.

Predictions then...

1. Man City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Man United
  4. Spurs
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool

I gotta say City look favourites again, but then they did last season too and that sure didn't work out. However they have already made 2 great signings already, one of them which was very needed. They will for sure be in a strong position for other signings too, as most players would relish the opportunity of working with Guardiola.

United? Tricky one. Winning a Champions league place has undoubtedly kept them in the mix for the title next season as it will certainly help recruitment. However, player quality has never been the issue at Man U and anyone looking at the team sheets before each game would never anticipate the lack of goals and boring, boring draws that would play out. Mou is a serial winner, so surely he can start getting getting wins for United again. But we said that all last season too, so it's a bit tricky to anticipate how they will perform. One thing is for sure - it won't be as pretty as the football played in the other side of Manchester.

Predictions then...

1. Man City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Man United
  4. Spurs
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool

United? Tricky one. Winning a Champions league place has undoubtedly kept them in the mix for the title next season as it will certainly help recruitment. However, player quality has never been the issue at Man U and anyone looking at the team sheets before each game this past season would never anticipate the lack of goals and boring, boring draws that would play out. Mou is a serial winner, so surely he can start getting getting wins for United again. But we said that all last season too, so it's a bit tricky to anticipate how they will perform. One thing is for sure - it won't be as pretty as the football played in the other side of Manchester.

Predictions then...

1. Man City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Man United
  4. Spurs
  5. Arsenal
  6. Liverpool
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

You say griezmann will solve all your problems - what will he bring that Ibra didn't?

The ability to finish more than one out of five excellent chances, hopefully.

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

One thing is for sure - I will come back and laugh at my predictions end of next season as Leicester win the League again.

• History

One thing is for sure - I will come back and laugh at these predictions end of next season as Leicester win the League again.