{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Quarter finals of UCL!
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Comments
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So much for the conspiracy theories that Real Madrid gets the easiest opponents.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lolz Buffon is happy now, avoided Leicester and co. =)) Will be very interesting.
And @tiki shouldnt complain about Real met the easier opponents. Bayern is the hardest... :D

The fox might continue to make history, with their "almost like bus barking" and great counter :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lolz Buffon is happy now, avoided Leicester and co. =)) Will be very interesting.

The fox might continue to make history, with their "almost like bus barking" and great counter :D

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

I'm psyched to see how Simeone handles Leicester!

But those two games may turn out to be very boring though. A 0-0 aggregate tbd by penalties is possible.

FoxMulder 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 4 257

It will rain goals between Dortmund & Monaco

0only1 7 years ago Edited
Olympiacos, Greece 0 24

Atletico is probably the worst possible opponent for the foxes as they have no problem to play for the 1-0, 0-1 win and they have proven that they can easily achieve that against giants, Leicester would prefer a ball possession attacking team.

BVB vs Monaco that's a very open one I do expect over 2,5 in both matches.

Bayern vs Real I would give a slight advantage to Bayern just because they have easier league games and they ll probably be in a better condition. Injuries and overall absences will play a big part in this one. I can not see Bayern goin through with out a Robben in Top condition or Leva, Lahm etc. Same for Real Bale, CR have to be perfectly fine for Real to make it.

Juve vs Barcelona. The one I have least idea about how its going to go. I haven't been impressed by Barcelona this year and if Juve can take revenge for 2015 well this is the one time they ll be able to do it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Atletico is probably the worst possible opponent for the foxes as they have no problem to play for the 1-0, 0-1 win and they have proven that they can easily achieve that against giants, Leicester would prefer a ball possession attacking team.

BVB vs Monaco that's a very open one I do expect over 2,5 in both matches.

Bayern vs Real I would give a slight advantage to Bayern just because they have easier league games and they ll probably be in a better condition. Injuries and overall absences will play a big part in this one. I can to see Bayern goin through with out a Robben in Top condition or Leva, Lahm etc. Same for Real Bale, CR have to be perfectly fine for Real to make it.

Juve vs Barcelona. The one I have least idea about how its going to go. I haven't been impressed by Barcelona this year and if Juve can take revenge for 2015 well this is the one time they ll be able to do it.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

BVB vs Monaco. Holy crap that's going to be amazing.

Before the season began I thought that Juve was going to make semis and Barca wouldn't. Now's their chance to prove that Italy can still kick some ass, and return the favor for their final loss two seasons ago.

Bayern/Real is going to be a disgusting, scrappy game. Carlo is an excellent manager though, and I'm leaning Bayern on this one.

I agree with @only, this is the worst draw Leicester City could've gotten. Atleti play very similarly to them, only they do it better. Ripperoni

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Unlucky Atletico ! This is going to be end of their campaign .

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Haha not the easiest draw tho, relax guys the one supposed to rig the draw didn't come..., ;) this season they need to deserve it at least.
Funny how golazo defend conspiracies against Madrid and the opposite for Barca, another Madridista in disguise ;)
Interesting draw, could be 3 Spanish clubs in Semi, this would be epic.
Daniel Alves welcome back.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Kill me now.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Easy draw for us.

Now Juve have to focus on the ref not to be bought by the cheaters FC

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Im very glad BVB avoided juve...

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

My instincts say Monaco would sweep off BVB easily.. Dortmund is over-dependent on counter-attcaks (just like Liverpool). Tbh, in recent times, I thought Monaco plays so solid that they could even beat Barca..

Bayern vs Real Madrid.. The contest boils down to midfield battle. Both Real and Bayern are equal in every dept, with Bayern a bit better than Real in midfield dept. So, Bayern can win..

Atletico vs Leicester.. This one is the most difficult one to predict.. one can't say Leicester are 17th in league and brush them off the contest.. Not sure, Atletico may win..

Barca shouldn't have been in quarters.. But here they are...
This one is hard to predict .. i think a barca win

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Don't worry Juve got mafia behind them .. they got their own pair of Ace if they have to pull it out

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Bayern better than Madrid in midfield? Nah, I don't see a single midfield that can compare to Kroos-Casemiro-Modric. Where Bayern smokes us is in offense. We can't match their combo of Muller, Lewandowski, Robben, Costa, etc. They are offensively stacked (not like their defense is any worse though, lol....... Alaba-Hummels-Boateng-Lahm with Neuer behind them might be the best defensive line-up in the world).

I think we're probably f-cked, but if we can't beat Bayern then we don't deserve to win. Always backing Madrid, but I won't be upset if Bayern knock us out.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Happy to see Real didn't get either Monaco or Leicester but man, Bayern? Thats not going to be easy, the worse in all that is that Ancelotti know this Madrid side well and he even know Zidane as they worked together there. Gonna be interesting for sure.

Barca vs Juve will be tough for both team for sure. Hope Dybala will enjoy playing against Messi, it should be an interesting experience for the lad.

BVB and Monaco should be very offensive and could really go any way in my opinion, I expect each team to score a lot at home.

Don't know what to think of Leicester vs Atleti, like @only and @sun said, they play similar, only difference is the level at wich they play. Could depend on the form of the team though.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

That player Thiago is maybe better than any Real Madrid midfield player.
Also Anchelotti knows Real Madrid, he was in Real when they beat Bayern in middle of Munich 4:0.

Abo_Zogom 7 years ago
Arsenal 0 240

Easy draw for Atletcio, BVB also will go through I guess. Madrid have no chance against Bayren, they should focus more on the league. It is the time for Juve to man up and beat Barca, they have a good chance this year.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Thiago better than Modric and Kroos? I watch both mate, and Thiago is VERY good. But I don't see what distinguishes him as being better than Verratti, Modric, and Kroos. Also, a midfield is usually a 3-man job at the very minimum, and depends a lot on chemistry. Madrid's midfield is stacked and they have impeccable chemistry. The only reason Madrid even won 2 out of the last 3 Champions Leagues was because of our midfield (+ Ronaldo and Ramos).

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: that's trolling mate. Lets stop this specilation of Madird does somethimg to rig every draw... now thats being paranoid.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

It will rain goals between Dortmund & Monaco

True.

Think Leicester will go through, Atleti sucks against poor teams. It's all about defense & counter attacks for Simeone. It's the same with Leicester.