Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Removal of post
Hogwarts 6 years ago
1 7

My post was recently removed by [a] certain moderator(s). There was nothing remotely rule-breaking or wrong with the comment. I'm therefore requesting an explanation for the removal of the post.

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I've seen enough of these to know that (a) you very likely did something different that what you're saying here, and (b) this would be better off on said moderators wall so the rest of us don't have to hear the same story again.

Hogwarts 6 years ago
1 7

Whatever the first part of your post means, I made a completely harmless comment that repeatedly got removed. Posting on their wall is not possible. I take it they will have to accept my friend request first.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Forgot about the wall rule. My bad.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Hogwarts What you said was not harmless and was innapropriate on that particular thread, you then went ahead and created multiple account to repeat that message again and again despite us clearly deleting your comment. Multi accounting is a breach of the rule and there can be very heavy punishement against a user who do it. Thats all I will say for now.

Hogwarts 6 years ago Edited
1 7

What exactly was harmful about my post? "Heavy punishment" for attempting to express a perfectly acceptable opinion - I'd love to fight you on that in court. Disagreeing with a comment does not make it inappropriate.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What exactly was harmless about my post? "Heavy punishment" for the attempt of expressing a perfectly acceptable opinion - I'd love to fight you on that in court. Disagreeing with a comment does not make it inappropriate.

What exactly was harmful about my post? "Heavy punishment" for the attempt of expressing a perfectly acceptable opinion - I'd love to fight you on that in court. Disagreeing with a comment does not make it inappropriate.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

luvs when they get butthurt