Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldinho Gaucho
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

As debate still going about who is the greatest ( which I could care less about ) , i would like to share the video of man who was just giving pure joy of watching him play . Sucks that he didn't have the discipline . One of my most favorite footballers and definition of entertaining footballer .

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Flash in the pan. How bout that flash though?

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I agree @marcus He was the only reason to even like Barca. If I have to pick the most entertaining footballer of all time it has to be him, Maradonna comes second fav.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Those old days in 2000s with teams as Arsenal, Milan, Inter, even Liverpool... magnificient times, peak of football. Ronaldinho is most iconic footballer of all time. I bet anyone can recognize him. Sadly his very peak lasted much shorter than it was supposed to.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Well, to be fair, he has very unique feature, but surely it was his talent who made him so unique in reality.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Always had a smile on his face. Today people debate about the best players but when Ronaldinho was playing there was no doubt that he was the best player in the world.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I love him, his style his football... a pleasure to watch. In his prime, it's incredible.

Indeed, it is such a pity he couldn't discipline himself to stay on top.

@Golazo: there were debates too, lots of them, the only different was that Ronaldinho in his prime was a clear favor..., and then Zidane. Then he went up and down the very next year.... >.<

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

The most entertaining player I have ever seen, hands down. The joy he played with just made you smile back!