{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldo 7 to leave Madrid - to Juve?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Will he?

I dont think so, at least not Juve.

Now this news has been quite distracting. Ronaldo 7 has been a most valuable asset for any club that he has been to, from commercial side to football side. On and Off the field he can attract all attention for good reasons and bad ones too.

CR7 is a drama queen (including and mostly his agent), especially when his contract is about to end or when he wants a new boost. This year is nothing new.

Why this year different? he is approaching his 34, Real has the most decent squad in club level... and obviously the success does not break down to Ronaldo only, it is the services that he has been receiving from the best mid, best left and right back. His strange attitudes when thing does not go right... For some it's motivation, for other it's de-motivation.

Not taking anything away from him, he is still the deadliest scorer on earth, and arguably the 2 bests next to Messi.

JUVENTUS? with all due respect, Serie A is not a desire destination anymore for any top star player, especially the getting-old ones. With all politic and less and less football minded going around... Unless he loves Italy and want some changes. Serie A is trying to get back to their best. But I dont see it happens in the next 3 years. In this context. Ronaldo would not go there.

Yesterday, Real Madrid shows their effort to keep him, one of the few times since summer.

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I think he won't leave, but if he does, very possible reason is Zidane's departure. Anyways I think he'd still be as good in Juventus as in RM.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He had a medical test in Germany, Perez met with Mendes 5 times this week, his T-shirt of juve is leaked in pics.... serious rumour.

If Perez decided to cash on rather than match wages demands, means that he can bring Neymar or Mbappe which is really surprising considering how PSG deals with these matters...

Ronaldo wont stay if wages arent matched, he cant be less paid than Neymar or Messi, problem is that his contract ends in 2021 or 2022 and Madrid has no reason to extend the deal. if he stays and leaves for free in 2022 its not a problem and if he decides to leave Perez gets an amount that would sign his future marketing wonder.

IMO Ronaldo should leave on a high at Madrid, his relationship with Perez and Ramos deteriorated, i think an extra challeng in a club offering him 3 trophies on a plate and a competitive CL team is not that bad afterall... Cosidering that his fashion empire and adds will benefit from going to Italy.... Its a win-win. if i was him i would have accepted last offer and stay to take an extra BO, its the only place he can pretend to compete for one...

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think Juve are appropriate club for him tuan, in PL his chances to win the league if doesnt go to City are very poor. his CL chances are even poorer...
Juve is an institution right now, really strong, aside from where he was, only Bayern or Juve were possible or Citty... I dont think he would love to play under Mou again at the end of his career and under actual circumstances...

His bycicle kick was applauded and he loved it from Juve fans, maybe he really thinks he doesnt get the respect he deserves, wich is incredible. Madrid do not consider players as Gods, and players like Ramos-Modric doesnt have 10% of his spotlight or respect...

imo its over...

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

For the last 5-odd summers, we have heard storylines about Ronaldo wanting a move and every time it has either been pure bs or greatly exaggerated. Until I see something concrete, why would I start believing this now?

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Until I see something concrete, why would I start believing this now?

Because all the time it was only "United" without any relevant information. He wants bigger contract which Perez ain't going to give him now.

tawqir 6 years ago
Arsenal, Jamaica 4 548

Dybala and huguain both to be sold

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I am beginning to see sources that have a high level of trust making comments that indicate this is a real possibility. I am uncertain of wtf is going on now.

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Massive names transfer happened before like Neymar, so I guess it's possible

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He's had numerous disputes with Perez, not just related to contract negotiations. He's felt that Perez has let go of managers he's liked (Ancelotti), players he's had a great connection with (ADM, Higuain, Ozil) in return for new-comers who he felt hadn't proved anything on an elite level (James, Bale), delayed contract negotiations whenever he's asked for a renewal, and hasn't represented him in the court of law in the same manner that Barcelona had represented Leo Messi during his tax issues. It's a false narrative that he's only been a prima donna for his money.

Moreover, he's getting paid nearly half of Neymar and Leo Messi's wages at club level. It's a rather shocking distortion.

If he is to leave, I think Juventus would be the best destination for him. It's a historic club on an elite level, and they respect footballing legends far more than Madrid. Sometimes I wonder if Ronaldo would have been happier if he played for Barcelona rather than Real, seeing as how management has treated him...

And yes, from what I've read it also seems as if his relationship with Sergio Ramos has deteriorated in recent months. I believe Ramos was very upset at Ronaldo's remark of leaving the club immediately after the CL victory, and I suspect they probably had an argument about it later. I'm supporting Ramos on this one 100% though, the club comes before any personal issues. But now is the transfer window, and it's time for Ronaldo to decide whether his personal issues with the club are serious enough for him to want to leave for Juventus.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

You must be elated if Ronaldo leaves Madrid, lol.

expertfootball11 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He will get bored in Serie A. Unfortunately, it is nothing more than a one horse race, unless the Milans wake up or Napoli truly is able to challenge Juve.
Believe that Neymar also gets bored in France, that's why he might move to RM

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He will get bored in Serie A. Unfortunately, it is nothing more than a one horse race, unless the Milans wake up or Napoli truly is able to challenge Juve.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Let me play devil advocate and list the reason why he could move:

• Serie A is a well known place for older player to prolong their career.
  • He has former team-mate at Juventus, Higuain and Khedira. Can't say much of the same about PSG and Manchester United.
  • Will be able to focus on the most important game only, since Juventus has enough depth to rest him against weaker side. Would be really good for Juve CL bid since they propably could keep him fresh for the competition.
  • Only team who seem really interested in signing him.
  • Juventus have lots of in demand player they could sold to make space for him and to finance the move.
  • The fact Real didn't simply reject the move by Juve is prove they are seriously considering it. Otherwise, they wouldn't have risked angering the fan and would have made a statement.
  • He seem really crossed with Perez and he got an amount of reason (problem with the law, Perez not respecting his promise and also the talk about bringing Neymar to replace him.)

I don't want to sound like a jerk but I don't see him go to a PL team for the simple reason nobody there can make the move happen. United the only team who could propably convince him but Mou don't want him (mostly because he is too costy in wage).

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Having Ronaldo in your team will be a major upgrade to any club. Just imagine the marketing potential when you have a name like his at your club, he can make of Bournemouth (no offence) into United-esque rich with just sitting his ass on their toilet seats. Wish he can come back to OT, but I don't blame him for wanting to explore other footballing territories.

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I think he is going to Juventus to win a Serie A and have another trophy to his stats. If he wins the CL with Juventus he might be seen once and for all as better than Messi. It's a matter raking up more records (he is obsessed with those).

Has any other player ever won Titles in the Premier League, Serie A and La Liga before?

Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Ronaldo rumors have been a thing for years now. But this... This looks legit. I think ultimately it is in the interest of both the club and Ronaldo to part ways this summer.

For Ronaldo, he has cemented his status as the greatest Real Madrid player of all time. He has won everything he possibly could in the 9 years he's been so he's got nothing to prove.

As for Real Madrid, if they sell Ronaldo for as much as the media claims then they have without a doubt pulled off the greatest heist in the history of sports. They more or less profit from selling him, while gaining hundreds of millions through marketing and of course a bunch of trophies.

A part of me is gonna feel a huge void once he leaves, and unfortunately I'm a very sentimental person so it'll hit me like a truck. On the other hand, Ronaldo's stubbornness can get in the team's way and no player is bigger than the club.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The final nail in the coffin for Italian football in the 2010-2020 period is this move.
It all started with Juventus fixing games, they were put to the lower league, which would have affected all teams but not them.
The came back not only with the stronger grasp of the Serie A but with a brand new stadium, while the rest of the league has their stadiums falling apart.
Berlusconi lost his political power and thus AC Milan lost their football power, Morati lost Inter and thus they lost their influence as well - since then it's a 1 horse race with Juventus winning the league 7 years in a row.

All that was a sacrifice for the Italian football, they missed the World Cup for the first time in 50 years, and this move to get Ronaldo himself is a clear sign that Juventus doesn't care much at all, signing a player that destroyed them the most in European football they will need to pay him the most as well, a 33-34 year old that isn't italian in the already non-italian attack.

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

That's why Ligue 1 lost a lot too... when Qatar bought PSG and the Americans bought Marseille. I hope Germany won't fall for this.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Sponsorship with FIAT will pay Ronaldo's wages 30M/4 years.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

Ronaldo's transfer news already boost Juventus's bond values on the market: on 4th July, increased 7.5% profit on Milan trading floor...

No one should doubt the marketing value Ronaldo brings to a club, indeed it's A HUGE CASH ENGINE. And I can see it will be years to come the same way.

Although, Juve would have to break their bank if they want this, 35 mil. income NET per month (after tax), with the 50% personal income tax, that means: 280 mil. extra and THAT EXCLUDES: TV copy rights and bonuses....

... Moggi yesterday implies that Juve has already had him, and he had the health checked in Munich...

Personally, Italia is a great place, but NOT football at the moment, the only reason why I think Ronaldo should go there is for this club, it's statue and his collection of trophies (legit).

But the league itself kinda sucks now :(. And it will be way too imbalance even more if he goes there.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ronaldo's transfer news already boost Juventus's bond values on the market: on 4th July, increased 7.5% profit on Milan trading floor...

No one should doubt the marketing value Ronaldo brings to a club, indeed it's A HUGE CASH ENGINE. And I can see it will be years to come the same way.

Juve would have to break their bank if they want this, 35 mil. income NET per month (after tax), with the 50% personal income tax, that means: 280 mil. extra and THAT EXCLUDES: TV copy rights and bonuses....

... Moggi yesterday implies that Juve has already had him, and he had the health checked in Munich...

Personally, Italia is a great place, but NOT football at the moment, the only reason why I think Ronaldo should go there is for this club, it's statue and his collection of trophies (legit).

But the league itself kinda sucks now :(. And it will be way too imbalance even more if he goes there.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

And looks like, Ronaldo himself stunned Real by agrees to the move with Juventus correspondent :(