{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sevilla vs MU 2018 - pre and post talk & poll
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Big game tonight, 1st leg.

Another real test for Mourinho.

We have been doing really well after new year, still chokes against big teams in all categories including result, sadly. This game is as hard to predict as it can be, and Sevilla isn't that big of a club compare to us... >.<

What's your thought?

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago

A bit late, but hope to see some interesting post talks guys :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Montella is way too hit and miss, they may get something at home but they have no chance at Trafford. United to scrape a win.

liverpollfcangryfan 6 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

i actually think sevila will win this game.Man united hasnt impressed me everytime i watch them boring.Man united needs an coach thee promotes youth and stop sending like crazy on old players buy young. players

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Im watching Shk-Roma bein couldn’t buy this game, I’m looking for a mobile stream right now.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

It's very interesting so far!!! (15 mins)
Man, DE GEA! The god. Without him, it would be 2 - 0 already :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's very interesting so far!!!

It's very interesting so far!!!

Man, DE GEA! The god. Without him, it would be 2 - 0 already :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Ok... it's another super boring game (especially the 2nd half). I just CAN"T STAND IT.

How we played... Sanchez couldn't work with Pogba...

We had 3 strikers, and we play defensive... let them dominate the mid...

At least we have a draw away.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

David De Gea saved United, Sevilla were better overall but lacked a killer in the box. Muriel is not enough to claim something in final stage.
0-0 is a tricky result, 2nd leg will be more interesting because United will have to dominate and then Mou won’t feel comfortable in this situation.
If the game ended 1-0 Mou would have been the main responsible, he respected Sevilla more than he had to.
Imo United could have claimed More if they had more attacking players in the XI like Martial.

Salahadin 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Can’t stand mou such a bad game for the viewer I hope sevila knocks them at old Trafford.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Very dissapointing game for United, thats for sure. At least they didn't take a goal. If Pogba doesn't find his form soon, he will end up like Mhki. :P

@Salahadin Sadly, I gotta add a +1 to that. I'll never be able to support a manager who play such boring football.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'd like to see United going through after some attacking performance, but with this boring style I hope Sevilla to score some late winner just to see Mourinho's excuses.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If Man United wins against Sevilla it will be even more tricky for them because this tactic of coming for a 0:0 draw away won't work against teams like Bayern, Man City and other big teams so they can get humiliated in the later stages of the CL.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

That save by DDG...

Honestly thought Montella would fail this one, he suprised me and it was obvious Sevilla was better team and could won 1-0 or 2-0 if Muriel and others had good finishing. Correa's dribbling is good but his end product needs improving, Sarabia was marked out of the game, Ben Yedder deserved to come in earlier. Great job by Jesus Navas on the RB and Lenglet was awesome too.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

Pogba and Sanchez working together is a problem.

Pogba and Mourinho is another bigger problem, some people blames Mou for this, but Pogba's attitude alone has been unacceptable. I would bench him too.

• History

Pogba and Sanchez working together is a problem.

Pogba and Mourinho is another bigger problem, people blames Mou for this, but Pogba's attitude alone has been unacceptable.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Mourinho's defensive tactics weren't this bad when he was at Madrid. He only played super defensive when he was up against Barcelona, Bayern level teams. Doing it against Sevilla and last year against Celta is just not acceptable. I could understand if his players sucked, but they don't. They got what it takes to play better against opposition like Sevilla. How can you go sign Alexis, and then have the nerve to play like this?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan What has Pogba done?

@Yvan21 This exactly my problem, maybe this is in the mind of Mourinho where he is thinking he cannot trust his player anymore because if he does, it will end up being the same as when he was at Chelsea.

• History

@tuan What has Pogba done?

@Yvan21 This exactly my problem, maybe this is in the mind of Mourinho where he is taking he cannot trust his player anymore because if he does, it will end up being the same as when he was at Chelsea.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

@Emobot it could be a lack of trust, but Mourinho has always being like this. He creates competitive teams, but at the expense of playing in a way that's pleasing to most. He understands that at the end of the day results are the only thing that truly matters. But, in doing so his style becomes too dependent on results, where if he gets a bad run of results it makes him lose a lot of his credibility.

I expect more from Man U with the players they had. That said, they played similarly in the Europa League last year and won the competition. When they lifted the trophy no one was complaining about it, rather they were celebrating what they had achieved which proves Mourinho right in a way.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Jose out!

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Why did United buy Pogba? United is so confusing to me. You seem to have players to dismantle Sevilla but yet you play like mid table team. Team is flat and I am optimistic about Sunday.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Yvan21

no one was complaining about it

You obviously didn't see me after last year Europa league final. :P But yeah, part of me was happy because it mean United would be in CL, which is alway nice (and I got a few MU friend so there is also that) but if I'm sincere, I was a bit dissapointed to see them play as if they were the underdog against a side like Ajax who player are around 22 or so. :(

@Marcus Cause hastag POGBOOM and POGBACK, it make for a nice story and sell a lots of shirt in addition to getting a quality player. Sure he haven't alway been as good as his pricetag would have made him to be but the truth is, it was as much a bussiness move as a sportive one. United are slowly becoming more of a valuable brand than a great football team. :(

• History

no one was complaining about it

You obviously didn't see me after last year Europa league final. :P But yeah, part of me was happy because it mean United would be in CL, which is alway nice (and I got a few MU friend so there is also that) but if I'm sincere, I was a bit dissapointed to see them play as if they were the underdog against a side like Ajax who player are around 22 or so. :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

I hope Mou sorts out his issue, while control Pogba and especially Pogba to make the best out of him...

He's our best player, even now, ability wise, but he has far too often failed to deliver in big occasions. He does a lot of class passes, but in the moment in need, he doesn't. I would blame Mou's tactic, but mostly Pogba.

@Emo:
I dont know how to explain it: but his dab, his off-field yolo, constant hair style changes, walking like a swag on the field just annoys me when he doesn't deliver and has such an attitude I just feel disappointed... He made me scream out of joy sometimes with some brilliant moves, then disappoint in the next game...

May be my expectation is too high..., and the price tag is a part of it.

But last game he is back to the track again, :D