Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Shock! Ronaldo on the move! Where will he go?
legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Ok, so could have put this under All transfer rumours but I reckon it's kind of big enough to have its own thread!

Sounds as though Ronaldo really is going to leave Real. Absolutely did not see that coming, thought it was given he would stay in Madrid.

United seems a likely destination, for obvious reasons. In a way I really hope he does move to them, as it will make the league a lot more interesting. Might actually make a United game interesting to watch! Also would suddenly make them very credible title contenders which is not so good, though.

Post your thoughts on whether he will go and where could go to below.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think he will stay, Perez will maybe just give him bigger contract. However if he moves, you can prepare for the biggest war chest from Real. Hazard, Donnarumma & Mbappe most likely will go straight to Real.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Real is Ronaldo's dream club. He is winning everything with them atm. Why would he leave? Stupid rumors are stupid.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

@legends totally agree...deffo needs its own thread

@Sunflash quite a few reasons why he would leave actually...

• He has previously expressed a desire to end his career at man u for sentimental reasons
  • Sir alex envisaged him returning to united at some point
  • To escape from the accusations about the tax evasion; Spanish authorities can't investigate him if he leaves to seek permanent settlement in another country
  • mourinho and ronaldo who are both portuguese share the same agent which happens to be jorge mendes, mendes would do anything to facilitate a move for ronaldo as he would make a killing from it and his reputation will soar to heights far surpassing mino raiola....just check out the recent thread regarding this rivalry
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If this is true that he wants to leave, he's a loose cannon, he's done with his career.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

If it's true, then Zidane will call him and Ronaldo will stop throwing a tantrum and come to his senses to realize he's in the best place he could be at the moment. If he doesn't see it that way then whoever is willing to pay 250 million for him at least will sign him. Doubt United could even come close to that if they are already planning on spending quite a bit on the signings of Morata and James.
Bottom line, Ronaldo knows he needs Madrid more than Madrid needs him.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

lol imagine Ronaldo not winning the Ballon d'Or because he spent the second half of 2017 playing in China

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

If he does leave wich I still think is unlikely, it will most likely be for either Manchester United (sentimental) or China (best pay). Only other club who could sign him are PSG, Chelsea and City. But he definitly won't join City. Also, he will need to mend his relation with Jose if he does chose to go to United. Don't think it will happen though. However, imagine he leave for China, EA will be so screwed since they made him their cover star for the next FIFA. That would be hillarious! XD

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ronaldo to China? You guys know how big Ronaldo's ego is right? He wants to be seen as the top player now, a legend, maybe the best player of all time. Going to China really makes that dream a reality.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash Don't worry mate, if he want to leave for China, he will and he will say "its one the best league in the world now". Thing I learned from most player and manager is that they will alway find a way to legitimate their move. :P Otherwise, I reckon you are right, its very unlikely. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sunflash Don't worry mate, if he want to leave for China, he will and he will say "its one the best league in the world now". Thing I learned from most player and manager is that they will alway find a way to legitimate their move. :P

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

How is going to China making CR7 better than staying in Real Madrid? Makes no sense sorry @SunFlash. CR7 is done there is no way he can stay in the top by going backwards to Manchester United.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

But whos going to want to pay the fee that Real Madrid will ask for him?... yes he maybe worth that very large sum but a lot of clubs would see other players as better prospects on the basis that they are loads cheaper but still may be just as good for what they want!
I cant see him going to China really just because of the fact he will want to still play top class football of Europe. The only place I could see him going to would be back to United or maybe to a money club like PSG, and even they are unlikely to spend ridiculous amounts on him. My personal opinion is that he will stay at Real Madrid but renew his contract!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Sarcasm Golazo..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Onceablue Exactly, thats the main problem. No really that many club that could sign him.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Would be scary what happens after if this happens since they'll have alot to spend on other players but it would also hrlp us. So I'm not sure what is want to happen

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ronaldo is not going anywhere just got off the phone with his girlfriend.

Pepeee 7 years ago
Arsenal, France 1 52

Won't go anywhere. Ronaldo's staying at Real.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Will Ronaldo leave?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Anyone who thinks that tax evasion charges are enough to make Ronaldo leave is gullible beyond help.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian Actually, now that I think about it, we don't know for sure the source of this rumours. Anyway, I agree with you, this isn't the kind of thing I would expect from Ronaldo. Still, the rumours does seem serious but even if it is, it feel very much like something that Ronaldo could have decided in the heat of the moment and when given some time to calm himself, he could simply chose to forget about it all and stay in Madrid as if nothing ever happened. :P I for one don't expect him to leave.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Not gonna lie, I did feel kinda nervous at first. But something about this feel too familiar for Real Madrid fans...

Cristiano Ronaldo 'agrees PSG transfer' should he leave Real Madrid this summer - May 11th, 2016

Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid by 2016 Feb 24th, 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo interview: Manchester United are the club of my heart, I loved it there... my wish is to go back one day - September 4th, 2014.

Cristiano Ronaldo Adds Fuel to the Fire of Rumours He’s Leaving Real Madrid - June 13th, 2013

And of course, the biggest scare Real Madrid fans have had was back in late 2012. The thought of losing prime Ronaldo was too scary for many of us.

As you can see, the media has pulled this card on us consistently for the last 5 years. Now, this does seem serious, just like the one back in 2012, but I say let's wait it out. Ronaldo was unhappy in Madrid, and the board found a fix for that issue. I'm sure some loud mouth prosecutor won't make that big of a difference.