Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sky Bet Championship 2016-17
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

So, the Sky Bet Championship of this season is mostly over, all that is left are the play-off. Newcastle won the title as Aston Villa managed to make a dramatic last minute goal against Brighton. In the end of the day, those two side (Newcastle and Brighton) are the one going up next season. Great to see Benitez managed to come back so fast after last year relegation and I hope he managed remain up next season. I was also pretty sad to hear that both Wigan and Blackburn are getting relegated into the third division. Reading will play Fulham while Sheffield Wednesday will play Huddersfield in the first round of the play-off as well it seem. Thought on the whole matter?

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Nobody have an opinion? Nobody at all? I mean, no matter what, the team who win the play-off will be part of the PL next season, thats worth a thought at least, isn't? Well, I for one would love to Fulham back into the Premier league, even though I think Sheffield would deserve it as well. Reading would also be okay but I gotta tell the truth, I really don't know a thing about Huddersfield and I'm not really a fan of their emblem either so they are the one team I hope won't make it to the top. :P

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Dude I was working, chill.

Newcastle is pretty chill to have back, and Brighton will be nice. Fulham or Reading would be nice, both those clubs were part of them prem when I started watching. Sheffield is meh and I couldn't care less about Huddersfield.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Lol, sorry, I guess I just hate it when I actually take the time to make a thread and no one seem to remark it. XD But yeah, really nice to see Newcastle back already. Think Benitez will stay for the next season?

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I just want any team that plays some decent football and not park the bus. That's why I rate Bournemouth.

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Huddersfield for sure. Amazing what Wagner has done there! Also he's Klopp's best friend ;-)

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@nandaYNWA But... but their emblem... it look so bad. :S Well, maybe, maybe I could live with it, I only hope they strengthen their club with some player I know a bit more. :( Well, they do have that Michael Hefele guy who somehow can play both striker and center-back wich is pretty funny. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@nandaYNWA But... but their emblem... it look so bad. :S Well, maybe, maybe I could live with it, I only hope they strengthen their club with some player I know a bit more. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Brighton had 7 point advantage in front of 2nd Newcastle before last 3 games.enter image description here

Chelsea got 7 point advantage in front of 2nd Spurs before last 3 games.
enter image description here

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Brighton spurs'd it up.

I guess I'd prefer Huddersfield to win the play-offs as the two Chelsea loanees Kasey Palmer and Izzy Brown spent their seasons there.

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

yesssssssss!! come on huddersfield!!!!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I expect Reading to win the final but would be happy to see Hudersfield in EPL next season :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Damn it, Fulham and Wednesday are gone now. :( After hearing a bit more about Reading, I think I would rather have Huddersfield in the PL instead though. :)

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Would have liked to have seen fulham back in the epl but out of the remaining i think huddersfield would find the premier league harder than reading tbh so i'm hoping reading come up

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@nigel Fair enough. :)