Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Summary of Premier league's big spending teams
Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

enter image description here

This window Manchester City under Pep the G has bought in the following big players:

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

Average age of all arrivals to the club is 25 years.
The amount of money for these players in total is around £217mil
The money Man City gained by selling players this window so far is around £35mil.

Moving on to Manchester United where José Mourinho aka Daisy has got new boys to walk with:

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf
Nemanja Matic

Average age of all arrivals is around 24 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £140mil.
The amount of money received from departures has been around £7mil

When it comes to Chelsea Antonio the Don Conte has got these new bling blings:

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Average age of all arrivals is around 23 years of age.
The amount of money spent was around £119.00mil.
The cash from departures so far has been around £66mil.

Everton is the next in line with their own Tintin captain Ronald Koeman that got more fancy these days:

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Average age of all new signings is around 24 years.
The amount of money spent was around £83mil not counting Wayne Rooney.
The amount of money gained from departures has been more than £90mil.

All other big teams have spent less than or around £50 mil so far.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This window Manchester City under Pep the G has bought in the following big players:

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

The amount of money for these players in total is around £155.5mil
The money Man City gained by selling players this window so far is around £35mil.

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Moving on to Manchester United where José Mourinho aka Daisy has got new boys to walk with:

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf

Average age of all arrivals is around 23 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £102mil.

Everton is the next in line with their own Tintin captain Ronald Koeman that got more fancy these days:

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Ederson
Bernardo Silva
Douglas Luiz
Kyle Walker
Benjamin Mendy
Danilo

The amount of money for these players in total is around £155.5mil

Romelu Lukaku
Victor Lindelöf
Nemanja Matic

Average age of all arrivals is around 24 years old.
The amount of money spent was around £140mil.

Álvaro Morata
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Antonio Rüdiger

Jordan Pickford
Michael Keane
Davy Klaassen
Henry Onyekuru
Sandro Ramírez
Cuco Martina
Wayne Rooney

Comments
Lodatz 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Sure you did,

Yes, I really did. :)

LOL so much tactics and thinking ahead from Spurs fans second best example after this:

LOL wtf is this? Am I supposed to feel guilty about a Spurs fan doing something stupid to West Ham fans? I dunno, maybe the West Ham fan was busy singing about gas chambers and Auschwitz, as they (and Chelsea fans) like to do?

Meanwhile, back on the point: Pep Guardiola spent as much money as Chelsea this year, turning a team who were lucky to get 3rd last year into a record-breaking side, whereas Chelsea have slipped from 1st to 5th since they started having to play 2 games a week now. This is a clear sign of Guardiola's genius.

Feel free to actually address that sometime, instead of wittering about Spurs. Until then?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

1.You had no idea that Chelsea won more than your small club
2.You tried so hard to prove how Man City spending large sums of money doesn't matter but when you realised your own club is behind Chelsea your first reaction was to say how Abramovich bought Chelsea and how his money is the main reason why Chelsea is far ahead of your own small club
3.Suddenly you try to act as if all of that was planned so that you can say that...Spurs are not winning anything but just because at this very moment they are ahead of Chelsea in the table it means that money doesn't matter?
Keep telling yourself how you're so smart xD

Lodatz 6 years ago

No, I just goaded you into looking up for yourself, so I could then use it to debunk your claim about our club's DNA. Did you not read?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

What does it matter if I prove you wrong for the 5th time, you will just say how you planned to be wrong once again xD

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sure you did, even after you just kept saying how you got more titles again and again...what are you now playing 3d chess in a football forum, give yourself a break you got rekt.
hahahahaha what a boy you Spurs fans are really funny, you would actually kept repeating how you got more titles until someone shows you facts and then you all act as if you knew it all along?

Lodatz 6 years ago

Don't cry just because I've been leading you around by your nose the whole thread, dude. Just accept you were wrong, and stop impersonating a Chelsea fan just because you feel inadequate.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Don't cry just because I've been leading you around by your nose the whole thread, dude. Just accept you were wrong, and stop impersonating a Chelsea fan just because you feel inadequate.

You rekt yourself very hard, you had no clue about your own club. What else can I say...

Lodatz 6 years ago

What does it matter if I prove you wrong for the 5th time, you will just say how you planned to be wrong once again xD

Yeah, okay, mate. Get back to me when you can muster up a response to how Pep spent as much money as City and yet made them into a great team, whereas Chelsea have slipped 4 places now they have to play midweek football.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I already have said that Man City spent more than any other club, invested the most out of all clubs in Europe. You should first learn about your own team before going online to talk to people about football.

Lodatz 6 years ago

You rekt yourself very hard, you had no clue about your own club

No, I pointed out that you had no clue about my club. The way I did it was just way over your head, because you're not very smart.

Why did I do this? That's because you were spouting bullshit about my club in order to distract away from how much your argument about Pep had been shredded.

It must be so sad to base years of your life around harassment.

Lodatz 6 years ago Edited

I already have said that Man City spent more than any other club

But you were wrong, as multiple people have pointed out to you on multiple occasions now. :)

• History

I already have said that Man City spent more than any other club

But you were wrong, as we've pointed out to you on multiple occasions now. :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

No, I pointed out that you had no clue about my club.

How did you do that? By saying that you have more titles when I was saying that you don't?
Stop it you're embarrassing as hell, you had no idea and just rolled back when you had no other option left, who in their right mind would ever want to even discuss with you when you just act a fool as soon as you are destroyed in an argument, at least I would have admitted that I was wrong but you just invented shit now...kids these days...

Sure you did, even after you just kept saying how you got more titles again and again...what are you now playing 3d chess in a football forum, give yourself a break you got rekt.
hahahahaha what a boy you Spurs fans are really funny, you would actually kept repeating how you got more titles until someone shows you facts and then you all act as if you knew it all along?

2.You tried so hard to prove how Man City spending large sums of money doesn't matter but when you realised your own club is behind Chelsea your first reaction was to say how Abramovich bought Chelsea and how his money is the main reason why Chelsea is far ahead of your own small club
3.Suddenly you try to act as if all of that was planned so that you can say that...Spurs are not winning anything but just because at this very moment they are ahead of Chelsea in the table it means that money doesn't matter?
Keep telling yourself how you're so smart xD

Not even your own mother would believe you LOL

How did you do that?

By making you dig out the stats (so I didn't have to) which show that our 'DNA' as a club is about winning things and playing attractive football (contrary to your childish claims), and so that when you crow and goad about your own trophies, I could remind you that Chelsea only won them in the last decade or two, and therefore highlight what CFC's own 'DNA' looks like historically, since I know you have no idea about English football history.

The reason I did THAT, is so I could remind you that you're just an internet troll who doesn't actually follow Chelsea, or football really, and is only pretending to do so because of his own resentment and jealousies.

See, when you try to get personal (to distract from how badly you're losing the actual argument)... I'm just better at it. ;)

Now, why won't you answer the point that Chelsea spent as much money as City this year, and yet City are breaking records while Chelsea are fighting for 4th spot, because they know have to run around more than once a week again?

• History

How did you do that?

By making you dig out the stats which show that our DNA as a club is about wining things about playing attractive football, so that I didn't have to, and so that when you crow and goad about your own trophies, I could remind you that you only won them in the last decade or two, and therefore point out what CFC's own DNA looks like historically, since I know you have no idea about English football history.

The reason I did THAT, is so I could remind you that you're just an internet troll who doesn't actually follow Chelsea, or football really, and is only pretending to do so because of his own resentment and jealousies.

See, when you try to get personal (to distract from how badly you're losing the actual argument)... I'm just better at it. ;)

Now, why won't you answer the point that Chelsea spent as much money as City this year, and yet City are breaking records while Chelsea are fighting for 4th spot, because they know have to run around more than once a week again?

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

How did you do that? By saying that you have more titles when I was
saying that you don't? Stop it you're embarrassing as hell, you had no
idea and just rolled back when you had no other option left, who in
their right mind would ever want to even discuss with you when you
just act a fool as soon as you are destroyed in an argument, at least
I would have admitted that I was wrong but you just invented shit
now...kids these days...

Sure you did, even after you just kept saying how you got more titles
again and again...what are you now playing 3d chess in a football
forum, give yourself a break you got rekt. hahahahaha what a boy you
Spurs fans are really funny, you would actually kept repeating how you
got more titles until someone shows you facts and then you all act as
if you knew it all along?

2.You tried so hard to prove how Man City spending large sums of money doesn't matter but when you realised your own club is behind Chelsea
your first reaction was to say how Abramovich bought Chelsea and how
his money is the main reason why Chelsea is far ahead of your own
small club
3.Suddenly you try to act as if all of that was planned so that you can say that...Spurs are not winning anything but just because at this
very moment they are ahead of Chelsea in the table it means that money
doesn't matter? Keep telling yourself how you're so smart xD

Not your own mother would believe you LOL

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

How to lose all credibility by Lodatz the Spurs fan.

I accept your surrender.

Now get lost. :)

• History

I accept your surrender.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sure sure...keep talking, as long as you invent things and lie I have nothing to add but this:

How did you do that? By saying that you have more titles when I was
saying that you don't? Stop it you're embarrassing as hell, you had no
idea and just rolled back when you had no other option left, who in
their right mind would ever want to even discuss with you when you
just act a fool as soon as you are destroyed in an argument, at least
I would have admitted that I was wrong but you just invented shit
now...kids these days...

Sure you did, even after you just kept saying how you got more titles
again and again...what are you now playing 3d chess in a football
forum, give yourself a break you got rekt. hahahahaha what a boy you
Spurs fans are really funny, you would actually kept repeating how you
got more titles until someone shows you facts and then you all act as
if you knew it all along?

2.You tried so hard to prove how Man City spending large sums of money doesn't matter but when you realised your own club is behind Chelsea
your first reaction was to say how Abramovich bought Chelsea and how
his money is the main reason why Chelsea is far ahead of your own
small club
3.Suddenly you try to act as if all of that was planned so that you can say that...Spurs are not winning anything but just because at this
very moment they are ahead of Chelsea in the table it means that money
doesn't matter? Keep telling yourself how you're so smart xD

Not your own mother would believe you LOL

Lodatz 6 years ago

Sure sure...keep talking,

Okay, let's recap:

Where you can see clearly that Man City outspent every other team in the league but Pep is using the same key players from 2013 anyway

Chelsea spent almost as much money as City this season, to improve a title-winning side. Either you're not good at maths, or you're just hiding from the truth. And with regard to using the 'same key players', as raimondo pointed out, this is simply not true.

Aguero, Fernandinho and David Silva are the only players from the 2013-14 season to even make 20 league appearances this year, with Vincent Kompany himself managing only 11 (including substitute apps). Everyone else was bought in the last couple of years.

You're simply wrong.

Conte sold Diego Costa and needed to find another primary striker, that alone is a far bigger reform than Pep just adding players to aid the ones he already has, which are already world class.

So, you're saying that Chelsea's players were not world class? I mean, we agree, but I just want to be clear that is your argument.

And why WAS Diego Costa sold, by the way? Was it because he and the manager didn't get along, perhaps? Was there any kind of rift between them, perhaps, that might have been evidenced somehow?

http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/3140393/five-flashpoints-in-diego-costa-and-antonio-contes-rocky-relationship-at-chelsea

Is that the sort of thing which happens when you have a locker room full of spoiled brats who came 10th the year before as a protest against the manager who is currently 3rd, and 6 points ahead of them? Maybe. So if what you're telling me is that City were a better team than Chelsea before Pep got hold of them, then yes, I suppose that's got some evidence behind it, but then that leaves a question mark over just how DID Chelsea win the title last year???

Well, a lack of European football, enabling Conte to use just 12 players all season is, I believe, the leading explanation. ;)

By vision you mean - Pep just spent tons of money in his first season and didn't win anything, he continued to spend money and now he is winning the league, which means, money made his win not his own personal talent.

But as we can from looking at the transfer values, Chelsea spent just as much as City did this year, and had a "title-winning"side already, so how do we explain the fact that City are so far ahead of them now, in every way? Here's the run-down of today's game:

It's because Pep spent the money more wisely. He has to, since he's fazing out the old guard so much. That's how he just destroyed CFC in 90 minutes.

as long as you invent things and lie

Once again, you're the one who invented this online persona, and lies on a daily basis, just to harass people whom you resent for being better than you.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

You lost all credibility sorry.

You lost all credibility sorry.

You lost the argument, and you know it.

However, I do need to get going for a while. I'm going to go enjoy a day out with my wife, watching the Sounders game and maybe enjoying some medication. Have a nice evening, because I know I will. :)

• History

You know, I do need to get going for a while. I'm going to go enjoy a day out with my wife, watching the Sounders game and maybe enjoying some medication. Have a nice evening, because I know I will. :)

Discussion Closed