Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Terrible decision by young talent. Insanity needs to stop.
_Pelle_ 7 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

A couple of months ago I read an article about how Donnarumma had been dreaming about playing for AC Milan since he was a kid. How the club brought him up and turned him into what he is today.

A couple of weeks ago I read an article about Donnarummas agent M Raiola, and how AC Milan despised him.

Today I read about Donnarumma deciding not to sign a new deal and extend his contract.

I am in no way a AC Milan fan but I can't help but being disgusted by the way these agents are destroying the football of today. It is all turned into a subject of money, and the loyalty to the club is totally destroyed. We no longere see the likes of Totti, Raul, Puyol, Gerrard who cherish the team and let's the heart and passion do the talk.

I also suffer with croatian fans that had to deal with the likes of Z Mamic... and let's not forget J Mendes!

This does also hit on us fans, because the actions of these agents triggers up the prices of players to insane sums. Money the clubs need to get from somewhere... Yes you got it... from mainly us fans!

We need to get rid of this poison called "agent"... that has absolutely no place in football. If a player wants an agent HE should pay his fees and salary... not the clubs.

FT is not a big community but please spread the word: Enough is enough! There is no place for agents in football!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A couple of months ago I read an article about how Donnarumma had been dreaming about playing for AC Milan since he was a kid. How the club brought him up and turned him into what he is today.

A couple of weeks ago I read an article about Donnarummas agent M Raiola, and how AC Milan despised him.

Today I read about Donnarumma deciding not to sign a new deal and extend his contract.

I am in no way a AC Milan fan but I can't help but being disgusted by the way these agents are destroying the football of today. It is all turned into a subject of money, and the loyalty to the club is totally destroyed. We no longere see the likes of Totti, Raul, Puyol, Gerrard who cherish the team and let's the heart and passion talk.

I also suffer with croatian fans that had to deal with the likes of Z Mamic... and let's not to forget J Mendes!

This does also hit on us fans, because the actions of these agents triggers up the prices of players to insane sums. Money the clubs need to get from somewhere... Yes you got it... us fans!

We need to get rid of this poison called "agent"... that has absolutely no place in football. If a player wants an agent HE should pay his fees and salary... not the clubs.

FT is not a big community but please spread the word: Enough is enough! There is no place for agents in football!

Comments
_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Hearing rumours that Donnarumma is going to get rid of the slimeball Raiola and have his dad as agent... And stay in Milan. I pray it's true.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Recent news suggest Donnarumma is gonna sign a contract extension with Milan after all. His release clause will be set to 50M Euro if Milan fail to reach top four or 100M Euro if they get into top four. Hope its true. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Recent news suggest Donnarumma is gonna sign a contract extension with Milan after all. His release clause will be set to 50M Euro if Milan fail to reach top four or 100M Euro if they get into top four.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Hope it's true too, cause from what I saw in the U21 Euro tournament he still needs a lot to improve on. ;)

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Damn !

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan It is it seem, also, performance at the Euro couldn't be perfect, what with the Dollaruma sign behind his goal, no player can have perfect mentality in moment like that. :P But yeah, he still need to improve, thats true. :)

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@emo yea, that might have got to him as well. But to play at Madrid (which seemed where he might have gone to) you have to get used to the pressure. Every mistake is blown out of proportion and if you don't have the mental strength to get through it then you're probably not going to succeed. So yea, good for him to stay at Milan and he can keep working on improving his game and mentality :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan That it is indeed. :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Official: Donnaruma sign a new contract with Milan after all! Cheers! :D

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Alex Ferguson rarely shies away from speaking his mind, even more so
when he wishes to express his distaste for something, or someone.
Distaste, though, would be a polite way of describing the former
Manchester United manager’s opinion of super-agent Mino Raiola. Asked
recently why United had allowed midfielder Paul Pogba to leave the
club for Juventus in 2012, Ferguson replied: “Pogba? He had a bad
agent. A shitbag.”

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Perhaps in one sentence the Scotsman encapsulated the increasing levels of vitriol guided towards Raiola. And many would claim it has not been undeserved. The Dutchman has become notorious, an unpopular representative of the ruthlessly capitalist, financially driven modern game. But Ferguson’s assessment that he is a “bad agent” is something of an oxymoron. Raiola, for all the criticism he receives, is anything but a bad agent. He is, in fact, the best.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Raiola might be the best at making money for him and his client pherhap, clearly not the most classy agent however. Anyway, Mendes is still much more revelent than that this guy at the moment. Raiola did get Verratti recently though. :(