Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The bald fraud pushing needs to stop. NOW.
JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Am I the only one sick of city's 80/20 ref decisions?

First Bournemouth foul that led to a late winner.
Now this Mane red card which is seriously as Gary said. It is a fucking 50-50.

You want a Klopp player to stop chasing the ball? Might as well ask for Messi to go to Madrid.

I am sick of Guardiola beeing pushed to the top with shitty decisions by refs always benefitting them.

I seriously hope he wins fuck all and he retires as a manager then I can see a clean game without divers and cheating refs played. Barca is still beeing hated by the diving hype he started with them and ofc players like Suarez keep going with it.

Will I get banned again for saying my opinion? I wonder.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: I like him a lot. Some of his analysis. But not all, and recently its crap.

I have to admit, after he fluck things up at Valencia... His talking doeant work for me anymore. . i have doubt in all his analysis... Its the price to pay you know... Always easier said than done

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I like him a lot. Some of his analysis. But not all, and recently its crap.

I have to admit, after he fluck things up at Valencia... His talking doeant work for me anymore. . i have doubt in all his analysis... Its the price to pay you know... Always easier said than done

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I cannot take Neville's comments too seriously. He has very little creibility in judging managers when he couldnt even muster up a decent performance as one.

Tuan, its just my opinion but mods shouldnt state when someone got banned or anything like that. Leave all that to their profile wall, at least thats my view on it.

Joze, thats a naive view to think a fan is "plastic" because they never visited the stadium. Some people honestly dont have the luxury of money or time. Anyways, your rants are pretty imature, debate about football, not the memebers of this forum.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@raimondo: thats mostly how we do it, we left lots lots of notes on people's wall, warning, reminds, you name it. Bit Joze created this thread himself, call people out.

From time to time we have to speak out too (although we have internal discussion for some cases).

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Kinda late on this but whatevs. High boot = dangerous play and dangerous play = red card. Simple. I know Mane didn't mean it but this is how it goes man. Just cause something was not intentional doesn't make it un-cardable if that's a word lol

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

raimondo90

A simple don't go off topic please helps much more.

Once or twice, yes. But afterwards, no. The section of the comment was totally irrelevant. It happens a lot though, tbh. Oh well.

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I am sick of Guardiola beeing pushed to the top with shitty decisions by refs always benefitting them.

Yeah, like when Sterling got a red card for celebrating a goal.

Everyone else has already said it, but yes, Mane's kick was obviously a red.

• History

Yeah, like when Sterling got a red card for celebrating a goal.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

@Lodatz Sterling actually got a yellow for celebrating his goal. Just fyi

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I had forgotten that, actually. Still, same point.

• History

Did it result in a red card?

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Welcome back lodatz, how are you going ? Glad to see you back.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

That was actually a dive, EDerson should have been given a yellow for simulation...

enter image description here

And it's all Pep's fault, he mentally influenced the ref by voodoo magic. A disgrace.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tiki Damn that must have hurt. :(

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mané got 3 match suspension for his faul...while Ronaldo for protesting against the ref got 5...I guess it matters what league it is and who you play against...

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@Golazo, dont try to twist the situation. Ronaldo got the 5 game suspension for pushing a ref, if he has as much as even hit the ref he could have been suspended for life. Not for protesting the call. And Mane's foul was an accident, he didnt deliberaly go out of his way to kick him in the face.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's facts. 3 games suspension for a brutal faul but 5 games for protesting against the ref.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo Said brutal foul wasn't intentional by the way. Still doesn't change the fact you cannot act aggressive toward a ref, protesting is one thing but making a direct physical action against is much worse. Remember which one Ronaldo did, it wasn't protesting, it was a push, no matter how big or how small it was, it doesn't matter, ref represent the authority figure in a football game, you cannot act violent toward the authority figure.

• History

@Golazo Said brutal foul wasn't intentional by the way. Still doesn't change the fact you cannot act aggressive toward a ref, protesting is one thing but making a direct physical action against is much worse. Remember which one Ronaldo did, it wasn't protesting, it was a push, no matter how big or how small it was, it doesn't matter, ref represent the autority figure in a football game, you cannot act violent toward the autority figure.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo the push is somehow more brutal than what Mané did? Ok. But I think that 3 match ban is either not enough or Ronaldo's 5 match ban is too much.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

Too much hypocrite here Golazo, you would find any chance to bash Messi, on anything. And saying stuffs Ronaldo did doesn't deserve it? By law yes. Both are well deserved!

However, I thought Ronaldo's ban was harsh too, 3 games would be nice, same with Messi for prior incident (mind that Messi's charge was in more crucial time). But I wouldn't complain much, because both are fined by rule!

• History

Too much hypocrite here. Both are well deserved!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Golazo surely you didn't want to change the club to Real Madrid?

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Intentionally touching a ref in a hostile manner is considered worse than unintentionally fouling another player in red card fashion. That's just the way it is. Mainly these rules are in place to protect the ref as he is often on the wrong side of players for the decisions he has to make. Beside the fact that Mane's foul was unintentional while Ronaldo clearly meant to push the ref.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Too much hypocrite here Golazo, you would find any chance to bash Messi, on anything. And saying stuffs Ronaldo did doesn't deserve it? By law yes. Both are well deserved!
However, I thought Ronaldo's ban was harsh too, 3 games would be nice, same with Messi for prior incident (mind that Messi's charge was in more crucial time). But I wouldn't complain much, because both are fined by rule!

Did you just said too much hypocrite and mentioned Messi here for no reason and then just agreed with my own opinion in the end? When Messi got 4 match ban for saying something to the ref I was clearly saying that 4 match ban is too harsh, in fact I can compare here his case vs Mané as well just to even further enforce my opinion roflmao
Think first before you write you look like there are two minds writing your comment, and yes both were fined by rule that doesn't make it good enough now does it...

surely you didn't want to change the club to Real Madrid?

Why would I, because I think that a real foul should have bigger consequences compared to some protection of bureaucracy? Lucky you that the player injured is not Petr Cech otherwise you would be ashamed to admit that you're on my side on this one.

Intentionally touching a ref in a hostile manner is considered worse than unintentionally fouling another player in red card fashion. That's just the way it is. Mainly these rules are in place to protect the ref as he is often on the wrong side of players for the decisions he has to make.

Yes dude, that's what I'm against. God forbid that a ref got pushed he is above humanity itself, but a young goal keeper that could have had some serious brain damage lol who cares he's just another player after all that incident is clearly not seen as dangerous as protesting against the very representation of the corruption in football...

• History

Did you just said too much hypocrite and mentioned Messi here for no reason and then just agreed with my own opinion in the end?
Think first before you write you look like there are two minds writing your comment, and yes both were fined by rule that doesn't make it good enough now does it...

Did you just said too much hypocrite and mentioned Messi here for no reason and then just agreed with my own opinion in the end?

Why would I, because I think that a real foul should have bigger consequences compared to some protection of bureaucracy? Lucky you that the player injured is not Petr Cech otherwise you would be ashamed to admit that you're on my side on this one.

Intentionally touching a ref in a hostile manner is considered worse than unintentionally fouling another player in red card fashion. That's just the way it is. Mainly these rules are in place to protect the ref as he is often on the wrong side of players for the decisions he has to make.

Yes dude, that's what I'm against. God forbid that a ref got pushed he is above humanity itself, but a young goal keeper that could have had some serious brain damage lol who cares he's just another player after all that incident is clearly not seen as dangerous as protesting against the very represenation of the corruption in football...

Yes dude, that's what I'm against. God forbid that a ref got pushed he is above humanity itself, but a young goal keeper that could have had some serious brain damage lol who cares he's just another player after all that incident is clearly not seen as dangerous as protesting against the very representation of the corruption in football...