Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Turkey
SunFlash 8 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have gone through a significant amount of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have gone through a significant of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

I'm concerned about Emrecan_58, I know he's from two cities that have undergone through a significant of violence over the past few days, and since I can't seem to message you, just want to know that you're ok.

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sun I hadn't heard about that, I really hope he is well, did you try to contact him on his wall? I will also try to confirm that he is alright, thanks for taking the time to check on the other member sun, its good of you. I also offer a prayer for those who died or were wounded. Please give a moment of your time to give those people a thought.

• History

@Sun I hadn't heard about that, I really hope he is well, did you try to contact him on his wall? I will also try to confirm that he is alright, thanks for taking the time to check on the other member sun, its good of you.

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Hope he's alright. Stay safe.

igorblue 8 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

@Emrecan_58 stay safe bro!

Zakzook 8 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Don't know where he is now, but last time I visited him he wasn't living in Istanbul (he was in a very close province though). I have his Skype but he hasn't been online in a long while.

After further research, part of the coup/coup prevention happened in his city. Best of luck Emre.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Thinking about you every day Emre.

Chanakya999 8 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

Yeah hope you are alright Emre. For those who live in the U.S., I wasn't that far away from the Dallas shootings (5 min) maybe but it was scary, especially given that there was a sniper on the loose. I can now totally relate to anyone that is in a devastating situation like this.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeahh, hopefully he is ok :(

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I hope you're safe Emre. :(

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Stay safe emrecan well remeber u

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Hope he is ok :(, we dont want anyone in this site, to be in danger. Wish i could say the entire world, but like always, its impossible.

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Hey guys. I am sorry to make you feel worried. @rayrex7 messaged to me on whatsapp about how you guys all have been concerned after the events in Turkey.

I was at the Atatürk Airport while the Isis attacked there (20 days ago). My plane landed in İstanbul (from İzmir), I was walking to the exit and then I heard the noises. Several attacks happened in International Terminal while I was in Domestic Terminal. I went to help people but there wasn't a good sight in there. Haven't stayed much long because the police made us leave. Therefore I left the Airport and went to my aunts house which is not too far away from there.

About the coup attempt;
Coup attempt started at like 10pm on 15th of July. I was in İstanbul during attempt, staying with my cousins in their house. Watched the news, waited for Erdoğan to say something. And when he spoke via "Facetime", he wanted all the citizens to take to the streets. I felt like we were gonna get into a civil war. Of course I haven't get out of my house. The ones who get to the streets were the supporters of President Erdoğan and the Turkish Nationalists. The others stayed at home for to prevent the clashes of the civilians. Ankara and İstanbul were the two cities that have gone through a significant violence. Our window has been broken after the bomb has exploded near our house.
There were too many people lost their lives after the clashes between the soldiers of the coup and the police. Mostly police. Also there were some innocent soldiers (mostly 20 years old) lost their lives after the attack of Erdoğan supporters and some Isis members. One soldiers' throat has been cut in Bosphorus. Most civilian casualties happened in Capital Ankara after the Helicopter shot several people in the streets.
Turkish Grand National Assembly Building have been bombed 3 times for the first time in Turkey's history. My friend Victor in Ankara got wounded after a bomb hit his street. He is now ok. But to be honest that night was the craziest night I've ever witnessed.

I am not a political analyzer but none of us have understood what the hell happened in 8 hours that night. Victor told me that F16's were taking off, bombing one time powerlessly and then landing. Chief of Turkish Armed Forces were coup general's hostage but he wasn't hurt. Not even a little bit. F16's of the Coup were flying around Atatürk Airport at the same time Erdoğan's plane landed at Atatürk Airport. Very strange.
I want you guys to take a look at this. I am not sure but he may have secretly planned it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup

I didn't spend much time on internet after the events. I was physically ok but mentally down. Because after the failed coup attempt, nothing will remain the same. I feel like we could end up in a civil war in the upcoming years.

Anyways, enough for the politics now.
Guys you all got me very emotional. Thank you. It's great to know that I have friends like you.
I will be more active.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

What is our world becoming for some old men seeking power....

Stay safe Emre!

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Emre I can't imagine how hard it must feel, but I'm verry happy to hear you are okay, please continue to take care of yourself and to be prudent. Don't worry about being active, simply dropping by quickly to tell us you are okay is more than enough. Its good to know you were not hurt, I pray that thing doesn't get any worse for you and your country. Take care friend. ;)

• History

@Emre I can't imagine how hard it must feel, but I'm verry happy to hear you are okay, please continue to take care of yourself and to be prudent. Don't worry about being active, simply dropping by quickly to tell us you are okay is more than enough. Its good to know you were not hurt, I pray that thing doesn't get any worse for you and your country. Fare well friend. ;)

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Good to know for sure that you're ok. Thanks for responding.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

That's horrible, we humans are so cruel.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I still didn't know what to think politically about Turkey's "coup" and Emre's self-coup point...but the events of today (teachers) have pretty much solidified my opinion.

Try to keep safe Emre and anyone else who is in Turkey.

Argjentt 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 274

@Emrecan I'm glad you're okay.And about coup, i know much things about politics,and i can say that this was all planned by Erdogan.Sorry to say, but the new dictator is coming.

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Stay safe my man. As a Somali, I know exactly what a civil war is like. I hope a beautiful country like Turkey with beautiful people like you never experience what my people experienced.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Glad to see you safe emre, i have to possible versions of this, can't know which one is right, many influential people wanted Erdogan dead or dismissed outside of turkey. If that's the case then he is a national hero. another voice in my head tells me that it might be a tactic of him to erase his internal enemies, fact is that all media were on front to protect him ideologically, and the army had no chance to approach him. Of course it's a mystery for me, I have mixed feelings for the Man but economically he remains a national hero, turned turkey into a powerful country. Would be good if we have more parameters that I don't have atm...

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

It's all Erdogan's tactical game .No way that generals and army (who are very strong) would done such a stupid attack on Erdogan . However he don t care about victims ,his goal is to stay as president and this will make him and Islamic state even stronger. Fuucking criminal need to disappear. PEACE ! V