Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL 2017-2018 Group Stage Draws
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Pot 1 and Pot 4 are relatively easy comparing to last years and Pot 2 probably the hardest one ever.

Who would you want in your group?

I personally want Qarabağ from pot 4. Short travel and another Turkish team. To qualify I'd like the most logical ones from 1 and 2: Moskow and Porto-Sevilla. Everyone except Real Madrid and PSG.

24/08/17 18:00CET : Group stage draw
12–13/09/17: Group stage, matchday one
26–27/09/17: Group stage, matchday two
17–18/10/17: Group stage, matchday three
31/10/17–01/11/17: Group stage, matchday four
21–22/11/17: Group stage, matchday five
05–06/12/17: Group stage, matchday six

11/12/17: Round of 16 draw
13–14/02/18 and 20–21/02/18: Round of 16, first leg
06–07/03/18 and 13–14/03/18: Round of 16, second leg

16/03/18: Quarter-final draw
03–04/04/18: Quarter-finals, first leg
10–11/04/18: Quarter-finals, second leg

13/04/18: Semi-final and final draw
24–25/04/18: Semi-finals, first leg
01–02/05/18: Semi-finals, second leg

26/05/18: Final (NSK Olimpiyski, Kyiv)

enter image description here

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

When Pot 2 is stronger than Pot 1 lol.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I don't know why they have to pull a draw so many times. One time in group stages is enough. Obviously, competition is rigged but not sure why other clubs agree with the system and voice protest over it. Off top my head I can name one club who was victim of unfair draws more often than fair : Arsenal

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Best possible draw for Chelsea:

Sevilla
Anderlecht
Maribor

Worst:

Barcelona
Napoli
Leipzig

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

^ weren't you an Arsenal fan last week? 😶

Would interesting to see who we end up. Hopefully not RM in the group stage.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART No one want Real to be fair but its propable someone are going to get stuck with them in their group. :(

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Ill gladly take Real first group. Means you can shift focus on two teams and not three if you choose to do so, and that can help with resting players, others getting more experience, ect.... The competitor in me whats to play the best to be the best, but playing smart goes a long way.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Marcus I agree %100.

@DarthFooty So, do you mean you will rest your players against Real Madrid and focus on the other two? You do realize it will probably affect the GD by -4,-5 or something lol.

The competitor in me whats to play the best to be the best, but playing smart goes a long way.

Same.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I'm not gonna lie, but I actually don't want either tottenham or PSG. Our defence is shaky and against an organized attack lead by Kane and dictated by Eriksen, that's a really tough team to beat. With Neymar linking up so well with his fellow teammates, PSG are honestly UCL contenders. Both teams have their flaws, tottenham have no depth whatsoever and PSG barely face a tough opponent, so facing Real off the bat would surely cause tactic havoc.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

^ weren't you an Arsenal fan last week

I still like Lacazette but not as an Arsenal fan, sorry.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The smelly smell.

Yvan21 7 years ago Edited
0 440

I'd love to get Porto, Tottenham, and Leipzig since we haven't played with these teams in recent years :p No more Borussia Dortmund in group stage lol

Also, I did my own CL draw simulation online and got this result enter image description here

Madrid-Dortmund yay -__- Doesn't look too bad for Man U, Tottenham, City, or Chelsea though. Here's the link if you guys want to try it out and see if we get some of these right https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/gs :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'd love to get Porto, Tottenham, and Leipzig since we haven't played with these teams in recent years :p No more Borussia Dortmund in group stage lol

Also, I did my own CL draw simulation online and got this result enter image description here

Madrid-Dortmund yay -__- Doesn't look too bad for Man U, Tottenham, City, or Chelsea though. Here's the link if you guys want to try it out https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/gs :)

nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 15 484

haha this is awesome

i would be happy with this

@yvan group c almost identical

• History

haha this is awesome

i would be happy with this

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@nigelpayne lol hope we're wrong with Madrid-Dortmund. That'd be a nice group for Man U for sure, and probably the toughest is C again, poor Liverpool D:

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Very nice share Yvan, anyway, as you can see, my group D G and H are pretty tough (all team are pretty even in them or at least, can cause some problem for each other). Atletico and Bayern again but other than that, most of those match-up are fresh. :) Also, I feel like I screwed a lot of English team. XD

Yvan21 7 years ago Edited
0 440

@Emo haha except City and Chelsea it seems. So far Liverpool has been getting pretty bad groups, kind of expected since they'll be on pot 3 :< Although, Porto is Liverpool's best pot 2 draw, along with Sevilla. But Leipzig just makes that Group H so much more competitive for them.

• History

@Emo haha except City and Chelsea it seems. So far Liverpool has been getting pretty bad groups, kind of expected since they'll be on pot 3 :< Although, Porto is Liverpool's best pot 3 draw, along with Sevilla. But Leipzig just makes that Group H so much more competitive for them.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Yvan Sporting, Leipzig and Celtic really feel like the toughest team in Pot 4 and yes, Porto and Sevilla are propably the weakest Pot 2 team and the easiest (still no pushover) for team like Liverpool and Tottenham who are in Pot 3. Should be quite the interesting CL group stage this season. :)

• History

@Yvan Sporting, Leipzig and Celtic really feel like the toughest team in Pot 4 and yes, Porto and Sevilla are propably the weakest Pot 2 team and the easiest (still no pushover) for team like Liverpool and Tottenham who are in Pot 3.

@Yvan Sporting, Leipzig and Celtic really feel like the toughest team in Pot 4 and yes, Porto and Sevilla are propably the weakest Pot 2 team and the easiest (still no pushover) for team like Liverpool and Tottenham who are in Pot 3. Should quite the interesting CL group stage this season. :)

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

seriously? Dortmund again? >.>

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

DRAW RESULTS

Liverpool and United are the luckiest ones. And even draw for us. This time we will make it happen.

_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

From hardest to easiest groups: H-D-C-B-A-G-F-E

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Only groups where I don't see two clear favorites to make it to the last 16 are groups G and H.