Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Usernames...
Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Hello FR community! 

I know I have not been very active on the forum lately but as I am still a mod I wanted to get active again and I also wanted to get to know you guys a little better since you are part of a community I really care for because of all the time I spend in it daily.

(I'll try not to make this very long because I personally don't tend to read long posts.)

I thought I could do this creative post to start getting active on the forum again. So...

Something that calls my attention a lot is the variety of weird usernames that most of you guys have and what I just wanted to know if possible is what would be the meaning of the username you have... Some of them are self explanatory but some of the most active members have very unique usernames and I would like to know their meanings. Just for fun and to get to know you better...

As of mine, it is very simple. Tuanis means "cool" where I come from, and it is my username for many other things as well...

So, if you want to explain your usernames be more than welcome to do so in this post.

Comments
Ihaveabbc 11 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

My Username is just dope.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

My nickname is nanda, and YNWA is Liverpool slogan. So from that I got nandaYNWA :)

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

man_utd - Manchester United

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

I thought the post will talk about the banishment of username ...

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

PuppetMaster its because of Sasori from Naruto Shippuden 

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

DonAndres.. Iniesta's Nickname.. So simple :)

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Rama- My name Hindu God
Boy-    Gender
10-      One of my favourite numbers

@PuppetMaster gooo Kakashi and Itachi!

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Long ago I had to create an account name and Raimondo is my last name. I needed to add a number and 90 was just random but worked. 

@tuanis where is it from? Turkey?

Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

antarese from the star antares

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Hi guys I'm Trollman. I troll idiots. Bye.

JesperKyd 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

JesperKyd - Assassin's creed/darksiders2 music composer

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

My name  comes from e-x-p-e-r-t-f-o-o-t-b-a-l-l, and the numbers 1-1

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I'm a Gunner, and my team is Arsenal FC. GunnerAFC.

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

my name is Muhammad Awais Alvi and my name come from awais007 cuz i love 007 movies

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

iron fist 2010 !!

iron fist : for 2 reasons ! 1st , it was a nickname i had got when i was playing kickboxing. 2nd , i like tekken ( the game ) very much & i'm big fan of it...if u know it , of course u remember this sentence " the king of iron fist tournament " so i picked up " iron fist " from it

2010 : i joined FootyRoom in 2009  as i remember but at that time there were no profiles , forums ,....etc creating profiles was started in 2010 , so i added it to my username

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Chelsea-Rox-10 Chelsea, coz I support them, Rox as in Chelsea Rock and 10 my fave number

BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

BluntCanon.. erm.. erm.. understand? 

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

my name is jeffrey and hazard is my fav player at the moment i choose hazard cause hazard is an epic surname

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

basically THE Bayern hymn.. a bit cheesy but yeah. Translation would be "star of the south"

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

KingHenry. Because I support arsenal and Thierry Henry is the king of North London