Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

(Video) A very inspiring short film on a football team
bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

This film is based on a true story of a club called Panyee FC.

To the south of Thailand lies a little island called "Koh Panyee". It's a floating village in the middle of the sea that has not an inch of soil. The kids here loved to watch football but had nowhere to play or practice. But they didn't let that stop them. They challenged the norm and did something remarkable that has made them an inspiration for new generations on the island and for people all over the world.

Comments
Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

India was kicked out of the worldcup because they played barefoot. Or was it a friendly match? I don't know it anymore, BUT maybe they would have won the worldcup, if the played on barefoot :D

FootbalI 12 years ago
FC Copenhagen, Denmark 0 23

Really nice video with a very very good message, thank you for sharing :)

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I live in Bangkok, Thailand. They showed this commercial here in Cinemas, I saw it many times, very inspiring story!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@Ihaveabbc What you're talking about is the 1950 World Cup in Brazil. India was invited after a number of countries pulled out of the tournament. India were not kicked out rather they were not allowed to play by FIFA as the team wished to play barefoot. So India was never part of the tournament. Also there were travel cost issues, team selection issues and the team favoured the Olympics for some reason.