Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What a boring fest has this forum become ..
Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I have been working a lot and you know , as you grow older more responsibilities fall in your life and time has become commodity that i can hardly find . I am sure we all here can relate and see the pattern that older members are no longer as active as they used to be and we all have grown . I just like to say to you , if anyone disappears suddenly from this forum and we never hear again from them , that YOU MATTERED ! Honestly , i remember everyone of you and over the years you have developed this online personality that i came to like and dislike depending on the topic we talk about but at end of the day I like you all and respect you all !

I am sure we are all different backgrounds here , but footyroom over the years kind of united us into one big football fanatic family . I think one day I will simply disappear too but this forum has been a bit of a life journey because i visited it so often , it will stay with me forever !

So , I just like to salute to new members and urge you to make this forum as fun as it used to be because lately it has been boring to visit it . I have confident as season goes on it will pick up the pace . I have no doubt that maybe in 30 years , I will still visit this forum and enjoy it as much as I used to .

Special thanks to footyroom Mods and creators . You guys doing a great job here !

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I have been working a lot and you know , as you grow older more responsibilities fall in your life and time has become commodity that i can hardly find . I am sure we all here can relate and see the pattern that older members are no longer as active as they used to be and we all have grown . I just like to say to you , if anyone disappears suddenly from this forum and we never hear again from them , that YOU MATTERED ! Honestly , i remember everyone of you and over the years you have developed this online personality that i came to like and dislike depending on the topic we talk about but at end of the day I like you all and respect you all !

I am sure we are all different backgrounds here , but footyroom over the years kind of united us into one big football fanatic family . I think one day I will simply disappear too but this forum has been a bit of a life journey because i visited it so often !

Also , I just like to salute to new members and urge you to make this forum as fun as it used to be because lately it has been boring to visit it . I have confident as season goes on it will pick up the pace . I have no doubt that maybe in 30 years , I will still visit this forum and enjoy it as much as used to .

Special thanks to footyroom Mods and creators . You guys doing a great job here !

I am sure we are all different backgrounds here , but footyroom over the years kind of united us into one big football fanatic family . I think one day I will simply disappear too but this forum has been a bit of a life journey because i visited it so often , it will stay with me forever !

Also , I just like to salute to new members and urge you to make this forum as fun as it used to be because lately it has been boring to visit it . I have confident as season goes on it will pick up the pace . I have no doubt that maybe in 30 years , I will still visit this forum and enjoy it as much as used to .

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I won't live till 60 probably, what would I do then, finally be. a mod and clear comment section every day?

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@Marcus ill do whatever i can to stay here forever!!!!

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@quickzy omg your already like 117 according to your profile!!!!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy You do realize your propably older than me. I don't understand why you link our role with such an advanced age. :P

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

BE A MOD, and clear comment section every day? :D:D:D It not that bad, ask @emo :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Tuan Its true, we thankfully don't have to clear the comment section that much. We got a lot less troll on the site thanks to the fact that you now need an accound to comment on highlight and also, thanks to the flag option wich save us a lot of time. :)

mladen 6 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Hi motherfuckers. Long time no see. If you are old enough you remember me. :) Facking life sometimes lead us to places that we didn't want to go,but then again back us to places where we were happy. Millions of stories and destinies .. Anyway i see some familiar faces still here and it s great. I m 36 now and still crazy about EPL,especially MUFC of course. I hope you enjoying in football and all those transfers prices,betting etc didn't ruined your passion . I will visit you again... and again till I die...and few days latter :) LOL Cheers everyone ! Love you all.

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Welcome back lad. Too bad you're not in the fantasy this year, I'm actually doing better than before, been in the top 10 for a while.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Another "veteran" passing by saying Hey! From ~2009-2010 and still going 💪

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Come on man, you need to be more active on the forum, I alway see you on the highligh but your great opinion is wasted there imo. Come with us instead. :D

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

For some reason I like commenting in the highlights a lot. It's very up to date and fun. Nothing against the forums, I'm here from times to times :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Okay... But it would be great if we could get more of you here. :D Not that I really should complain, you created 2 new thread recently. :D

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

XD

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Overregulating of the forum is probably the primary cause of why it has lost its charm. We were bonded by HATE towards each other :D

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

true, now I can't even yell at some Chelsea supports in chat room cos no one is there anymore :(

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Yoo, how you guys doin' ? I am lately busy with my university studies and projects so I can not join the convers... who am I kidding I don't even study lol. Watching TV Series, playing foosball and billiards, meeting new girls everyday all day long. Just trying to get rid of my depression because the time is passing and getting closer.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan

meeting new girls everyday all day long

Oh, you lucky rogue. How many heart will you be breaking. :P

@Quikzyyy :(

@Marcus2011 You think we're going to far with the regulation? :O enter image description here

alferroa 6 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

@Emrecan

meeting new girls everyday all day long.

Now that is the life

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Yeah turns out theres a bunch of retards in the highlights section. I try to be as clear and concise as possible to explain something without offending anyone, but its a struggle. Expect more highlight comment action from the one and only - me!

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Overregulating is unfortunately because of ppl like Harlem, Suarez(something), interfan(something) who spams irrelevant comments with quite often insults towards other members... and a few trolls creating new account to make 1-3 stupid comments. Otherwise I think its fun with FR