NovaRuk 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Shrek

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Aggressive Bastard

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

Well, he's not as good as his should be considering his reputation, his wage and the amount of experience he have under his belt but I think he is still decent and that he have moment of brillance from time to time. In short, average but overpaid. Note that this is my personal opinion, you are entitled to have your own. ;)

• History

Well, he's not as good as his should be considering his reputation, his wage and the amount of experience he have under his belt but I think he is still decent and that he have moment of brillance from time to time. In short, average but overpaid.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

I don't think about Rooney.

dr_chelsea 8 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 58

Hes not bad, best English player at the moment but hes not very consistent.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@dr_chelsea Hum, I don't know if he is still the best but your right, he still have many quality, his major problem is that he lack consistence. I also think he sometime try too much in a match, shooting the ball from far away or trying a shot in a difficult position.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Like him a lot! Good player, although inconsistent!

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great player.

A true soldier.

Not a true creative mid, nor true killing striker.

Thus, A bit overrated by our fan and media and doesnt really deserve his wages.

But one of a few truely worth the MU's shirt.

Still love him though.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He was one of the most ferocious young talents in the world and was often compared alongside Messi and Ronaldo. Injuries destroyed his potential, and now he is both unfit and inconsistent. It's a damn shame because he was truly a magnificent talent.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian Agreed, wonder if it would have been different if he had played in another league... (Injury sure seem more frequent in BPL)
:(

• History

@Dynastian Agreed, wonder if it would have been different if he had played in another league... :(

marcusrashford 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 7 61

yes thank guys for the comments i think he has go down alot not as good as he was when ronaldo was there

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I totally disagree with that Marcus. When Ronaldo left, Rooney had some of his best seasons as a United player, his 2010 year is in my opinion his best ever.

Rooney's problem is that he isn't the main striker. He isn't the main playmaker. He isn't a winger. He is this weird presence on a pitch that is proved by over a decade of arguing where his best position is. That's because when Rooney is at his best he doesn't have a position. I think we saw it best when he combined with Berbatov, who was lazy (but awesome) and always held down the target striker role leaving Rooney free to do whatever he wanted. Even when it was Tevez playing that position, he and Rooney naturally changed positions all the time, a role that Tevez arguably played throughout his career.

I would personally argue that the reason for Rooney's regression is that he doesn't have someone to play off of. He's never going to THE PLAYER, and instead of chaining him to a position he should be allowed to roam free.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Interesting, think he gonna be better this year what with him partnering up with Zlatan? I mean, it could be quite the deadly duo if they manage to get a good chemistry going together.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I hope so, but to be perfectly honest I haven't seen enough of Ibra to make that opinion.

marcusrashford 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 7 61

well i am a man u fan sun flash and u a re just weird so there u go that is my opinion

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

@marcsrasford the truth hurts, i completely agree with sunflash and rooney falling back into midfield could work, as his pings are brilliant and he can control the team like a real captain, unlike when he was with ronaldo

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Whatever floats your boat man.