Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is your prediction for the EPL top 4?
KhaledAzizJr 7 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610
  1. Liverpool
  2. Chelsea
  3. Arsenal
  4. Tottenham

What do you guys think?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260
  1. City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool/Spurs (I'm just waiting for one of them to go into an epic collapse)
  4. Arsenal
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102
  1. Chelsea
  2. Man City
  3. Arsenal
  4. Liverpool
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

also City not in the top 4...that's just ridiculous

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741
  1. Man City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool
  4. Arsenal
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140
  1. City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool
  4. Arsenal
Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

Man city
Arsenal
Liverpool
Chelsea/man utd

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I honestly can't pick. City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are all in the hunt.

I think Arsenal have to be favourites, with all the other clubs having fairly new managers and Wenger finally having a winning team to work with. Judging from their progress over the last couple of seasons, Spurs are genuine title contenders, along with Klopp's Liverpool who look messy, but fierce. Guardiola is probably the "best" manager and has the best squad at his disposal so why not? For Mourinho to bring United to the top would be amazing, while it would be really special for Conte to bring a 10th placed Chelsea up to the title in his first season in England.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540
  1. City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool
  4. Arsenal
Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122
  1. City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Arsenal
  4. Liverpool
bluezz 7 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

surprised no one has put arsenal in 1st, as much as i dislike them, i have to admit they are the most consistent team closely followed by liverpool this season

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man city
  3. Arsenal
  4. Chelsea..
chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Either liverpool or chelsea are gonna win the title

1. liverpool/chelsea

2. Liverpool or chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. City
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Either liverpool or chelsea are gonna win the title

1.liverpool/chelsea

1. Liverpool/chelsea
  2. Arsenal
  3. City
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Chelsea - the form they got now is scary, totally destroying opponents (I fell in love with the way you play football now)

Liverpool - amazing forward, but not that stable at the back, they advantage may be that, few of the hardest matches are already behind them (Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs all away)

City - they look like biggest favourites on paper but that is not enough in EPL

Arsenal - no consistent at all, but we have biggest depth in team for like last 10 years

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

City ( but they rely on injury prone players KDB And Aguero ) 30-40%
Chelsea ( more depth, have the form and the momentum atm but it will depend on hazard consistence and Costa staying clean ) 30%
Liverpool ( Klopp getting 120% of his team but still not dominating away games ) 15-25%
Arsenal ( disappointed they didn't beat Spurs today, they still lack that little thing to win games by details, always need to dominate to get 3pts ) 15%

City incredibly lost some easy points by drawing Everton-Borrow...etc the KDB injury costed them but it has only given other clubs the chance to come back for the race, much more balanced than expected...

Spurs have no chance imo, And likely out of CL soon wich could benefit them for fighting for Top 4 again.
Man Utd definitely need to buy in January, they are better than last season but sadly for them all their rivals raised their level and improved on the pitch. CL is getting strong again waiting for Chelsea and Liverpool in next year CL.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Here's an older thread about this: http://footyroom.com/forum/discussions/premier-league-201617-top-7-predictions-80653

I honestly can't pick. City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are all in the hunt.

Agree^

I think Arsenal have to be favourites

And, don't agree.

According to the betting pundits:
City 3 times the money
Pool 3,5
Chelsea 4
Arsenal 7,5
Leicester 751 (It was 2000 times the money last time sooo..

As you can see it's very open. City, Pool or Chelsea are my choices.. I'll go ahead and say Chelsea to win, City 2nd and Pool 3rd and Arsenal 4th as always.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Chelsea - the form they got now is scary, totally destroying opponents (I fell in love with the way you play football now)

Long since we got to hear this!! But if they keep this up every game is going to be a joy to watch

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Should add that Spurs and United both has 21 times the money to win. Spurs has 2,25 to reach top 4 and united has 2,75. And as someone said about City being out of the top 4.. they're currently at 1,10 times the money to do so. THere's literally no chance they'll end up outside of top 4

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It is looking VERY HARD NOW.

City is struggling to win but they have a very high level of football.

Chelea and Liverpool are in super fine forms...

One thing I am almost certain is Arsenal will be 4th again, :D:D:D (sorry my fellow Arsenal's fans), and MU will be fighting with Spurs/Arsenal too for 5th... :( so sad.

so:

1. City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool
  4. Arsenal
  5. Manchesterrrrrr Unitteddddddd :( :(
legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783
  1. Chelsea
  2. Liverpool
  3. Man City
  4. Arsenal

Regardless of good performances, both Arsenal and Man city have struggled against weaker teams such as Middlesbrough, and both have Champions League football to play.
Chelsea and liverpool are both devastatingly effective going forward and both have no european football to distract them.
Chelsea definitely edge it for me as they have a far stronger defence and a world-class goalie. Their form is fantastic, having won the last 5 whilst scoring 16 goals and conceeding none. They seem to be getting better and better, and their only two games lost were in the old formation and against the two of the other biggest teams in the PL right now.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
  1. Chelsea
  2. Liverpool
  3. Man City
  4. Arsenal

Regardless of good performances, both Arsenal and Man city have struggled against weaker teams such as Middlesbrough, and both have Champions League football to play.
Chelsea and liverpool are both devastatingly effective going forward and both have no european football to distract them.
Chelsea definitely edge it for me as they have a far stronger defence and a world-class goalie. Their form is fantastic, having won the last 5 whilst scoring 16 goals and conceeding none. They seem to be getting better and better, and their only two games lost were in the old formation and against the two other biggest teams in the PL right now.

Roni77 7 years ago
1 372

1-City
2-Liverpool
3-Chelsea
4-Arsenal