Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

when Ramsey scored goal
gembira97 12 years ago
Manchester United, Brazil 18 63

Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey is now faced with a dilemma every time a goal scored.
What is the least, every time he does this, there would be afamous personality or individual who will die ... the latest involvinga leading singer, Whitney Houston.

Whitney died a few hours after the 21-year-old managed to scorein the match against Sunderland on Saturday.

Although only a coincidence, but it is now a kind of funny on the internet and the British media.

To your knowledge, "coincidence" that occurs talking in May last year when Ramsey scored on Manchester United.

Osama Ben Laden Keeseokan day are reported to have killedU.S. troops.

While his goal successfully penetrated the goal Spurs team lastOctober, three days later 'boss' Apple, Steve Jobs death.

One month later, Ramsey scored over Marseille in the Champions League. Want to know what happened? The next day, Muammar Gadaffi also died.

All the "coincidence" that occurs causes a fan wrote in a forum.he said;

"I worry about things being" increasingly out of control 'when hescored again, " 

Comments
gembira97 12 years ago
Manchester United, Brazil 18 63

keesokan day=the next day

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Why did Steve Jobs and Whitney Houston have to die to young? :'(

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hope he scores and takes Justin beiber. 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

LOL. Perhaps this explains his recent discomposure in front of goal.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

raimondo90 He would have to score a Hat Trick @ Old Trafford for that to happen.o_o

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

WTF are u thinking it's just a big coincidence. Mancini will die if torres will score.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

If only Ramsey didn't score against Spurs.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

wow I never realized that! LOL! Nice post! Nonetheless Ramsey is surely one of Arsenal's most exciting prospects. 

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

How did upload the picture? Can you please tell me?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@JOE_Manchester: it's easy... in the box where you type your post you will see a camera in the lower left hand corner that says "insert picture".

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I know, but when I click the camera, it says link, am I supposed to upload the picture to a website and then post the link in footyroom?
It's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

This Taiwanese anime explains it all...

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I hope for the well-being of the celebrities that Ramsey gets bought by City or Real Madrid.