Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who deserves the best goalkeeper of the season award ?
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Also where do you rank goalkeepers ? This year has been hard to pick best one for me .

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Well, at least Cech is out of the competition IMO this year. So I guess that leave Neuer, Buffon, Courtois and De Gea. Navas, Bravo and Oblak all had worse season than last year in my opinion. Hart at Torino didn't impress to be fair, Ter Stegen improved but too little and Courtois have had a bar run of game recently. Would give it to either Neuer or Buffon and De Gea would be third. Buffon if he win the CL and do an awesome safe or something like that, otherwise it Neuer. ;)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Do you mean EPL or throughout Europe's top leagues?

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Buffon without a doubt.

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited

Sorry guys I meant in EPL , because it is pretty obvious who is in Spain , Germany or in the World . However, we can do each top 5 leagues .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Sorry guys I meant in EPL , because it is pretty obvious who is in Spain , Germany or in the World .

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@emobot

I honestly don't think Courtois should be up there on that list . We haven't had a clean sheet for 3 months now .

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

to be honest, no keeper has really impressed this season. last year it would have been pretty tough.
I think it should go to either Buffon or de gea

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

For me its Neuer especially after his displays against Madrid. I read he even played with a broken foot on the second leg right around the third goal. Buffon is a close second and de gea third choice.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus Sorry about that mate, didn't realize you meant EPL only. Hmmm, in this case, De Gea, Loris and Pickford maybe for my top three? I mean, Pickford stop the most game a match but that might only because his defense is bad. I agree its pretty hard cause the EPL have been a bit less impressive in term of keeper this season. So many goal, so often. :D

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Between Pickford, Heaton and Courtois, Lloris close behind it for me.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Heaton from Burnley is on fire this season. They would be at least -10+++ points and in the relgation zone without him.

Courtois is backed by much better defense and in general better team.

So trying to be neutrual as much as I can I pick Heaton for the 1st place and Courtois as 2nd, always speaking for this season only.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

De Gea, Heaton, Lloris, Pickford and Courtois!! No particular order.. they are just the goalkeepers that have stood out for me. :)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

In EPL, Heaton no contest.

Pickford was good, but not elite good, Lloris and De Gea were both a bit meh compared to their usual selves, and Courtois as well seems to be playing a bit below the level he's established for himself.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Joe Hart

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

wut

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Heaton has done most for his team no doubt. Is he a better goalkeeper than De Gea and Courtois? No. But no doubt he's done more to save his team this season than the other two. So I guess it's a matter of definition, and my pick would be Heaton.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

De gea or heaton! De gea has gotten better and better unlike courtois who is getting lazier and unmotivated.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Chelsea8 My biggest problem with Courtois is how he sometime literaly close his eye when jumping to try and get the ball, his concentration didn't seem so good as well, seen some bad decision making from him recently. Otherwise, his positioning is still pretty good and so is his reflex. Of course, his height in itself is one of his greatest point IMO. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Chelsea8 My biggest problem with Courtois is how he sometime literaly close his eye when jumping to try and get the ball, his concentration didn't seem so good as well, seen some bad decision making from him recently. Otherwise, his positioning is decent and so is his reflex. Of course, his height in itself might just be why he is so good. ;)

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Donnarumma deserves a shout.

But in EPL, it's Pickford. He should leave Sunderland, but as a young player play time is important.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@amir, there is no doubt he will leave with Sunderland getting relegated.