Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who should replace neymar? Dybala(my choice), dembele, hazard or griezmann?
MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

I am not even considering likes of angel di maria or coutinho because they stand no where near.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@iHEARTfootball Well, he (Coutinho) is good, but Liverpool don't want to sell and I agree with people who say he sometime lack consistence, for a 25 year old, it could be better. :(

MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

@iHEARTfootball i too want dembele or dybala, dont you think dybala is better and can also play at multiple positions

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@MESSI0, for sure, Dybala looks like a great option too. But he only just extended his contract just a few months ago, which expires in 2022. To me it looks like Juventus is planning to build the team around him, and if they had to choice but to sell him right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd ask Barca to splash as much cash as PSG did for Neymar; he's that important a player for Juve.

MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

I agree on that part, but isn't it the same with dembele? And juventus named some 120m price tag for dybala, there are rumors barca is giving up rafinha in that deal too

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lol Rafinha is worth pennies compared to Dybala, and I also don't think Coutinho is a world-class player in the least. If Barca want to "replace" Neymar, which is nearly impossible to do, they would have to purchase a left-winger - which Dybala is not. I think Barca have been well and truly f**cked by Neymar's transfer. Not only is a replacement nearly impossible, but they lost the player who they purchased (risking a lot of controversy, I might add) to replace Messi. And now the lad has left because of a desire to showcase his abilities.

I guess Barca didn't plan on Messi being this good for so long lol.

MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

@dynastian98 neymar replaced david villa who was a sensation then, it was the time when no one thought that he can be as good as messi. so u cant say it is impossible to replace him. It is possible and i see dembele and dybala doing it already. griezman and hazard are no less =, hazard has injury issues though

porkey 7 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Dries Mertens ...... Kingsley Coman .......Eden hazard

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@porkey Coman isn't good enough to replace Neymar yet. Dries Mertens is a bit old but I think he could be a decent replacement, not quite as good mind you but decent. Hazard of course would be the best out of the 3 but for some reason, they doesn't seem to even consider him. :(

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Not sure why other teams should pay attention to a player that belongs to Chelsea and EPL. KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY !! HAZARD WILL BE HAZARDAOUS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT !!

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Comparing David Villa with Neymar is new thing . Villa never will reach Neymars level.

Barcelona should get Countinho . I just want to see pissed off scousers ranting on the internet :D

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@Marcus2011

KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY !! HAZARD WILL BE HAZARDAOUS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT !!

LoL! Nice one.

I think with Neymar's fee, Barcelona can have 3 of those 4 :D
It will be too risky to throw the money to a guy who never played at top level. For example, you can't buy Dembele for less than 60 Millions. And throwing that fee to him could be a backlash for both the player and the club. Hazard is the best option in terms of those affects combined. But I don't see it. Therefore I would choose between Dybala and Griezmann. Considering only these 4 players mentioned.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus2011

KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY !! HAZARD WILL BE HAZARDAOUS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT !!

LoL! Nice one.

I think with Neymar's fee, Barcelona can have 3 of those 4 :D
It will be too risky to throw the money to a guy who never played at top level. For example, you can't buy Dembele for less than 60-70 Millions. And throwing that fee to him could be a backlash for both the player and the club. Hazard is the best option in terms of those affects combined. But I don't see it. Therefore I would choose between Dybala and Griezmann. Considering only these 4 players mentioned.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Still think that it's great to invest in young Fabinho, Mbappe and Renato Sanches before another big team does.

Fabinho would be around 35mil, Mbappe around 100mil and Sanches around 30 mil...overall Barcelona would get 3 amazing young talents for defensive mid, attack/wing and central midfield, all for around 160-180 mil so they would still have some cash left.

Now I don't know if that is according the "rules" but who cares about that xD

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Er, no, not quite imo. To be fair, Renato is not leaving Bayern on the cheap, if he does, its for a loan move with no buy out clause. Also, Monaco said they sold all the player they will this summer so other one will be extremely costy. Mbappe propably gonna cost 180M Euro and that is if Monaco accept to sell him this year.

MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

@golazo 111, i agree with @emobot7, these players wont go that cheap. mbappe alone will cost 180m or more.
@emrecan i think you to be visionary enough to identify young talents earlier. Dembele will be not be purchasable after some time

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

They dont ignore Hazard, they can't touch him just like not no team can touch Messi.

I dont think Mbape is 1 season wonder looking at his strength, finishes, and touches. In that matter, I think Lukaku is overrated, (he is good, strong, but not that great for the money Mou spent), doesn't matter how much goals did he score. I still support him all the way though, and I really hope he proves doubter wrong.

Dybala, Dembele, Coutinho suits Barca's need the most. Coutinho proved himself in Liverpool where the pressure is way lower, so different outcome might be expected. He did relatively well when he played for Brazil though.

I think Barca needs good solid world class defender and lower right back... their defense look stupid

Marcus2011 7 years ago

@tuan

I think Barca needs good solid world class defender and lower right back... their defense look stupid

I still don't understand why they haven't fixed their defense because it crumbles like a card house as soon as they are caught in counter attack.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Yep our defence isa stupid and has been for years now.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

They're getting Inigo Martinez, who's a good defender, so that should help strengthen it a bit. Mascherano will probably have a bigger role as a defensive midfielder next season.

MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

@marcus2011 we are strenghtening our defense and now umtit is good, pique is inconsistent but exp. and semedo is good too. we are buying inigo martinez who will be a good add on in place of pique and then alba is one of the best lb. you can't expect more defense in spain. Real's isnt better either. we need midfielder and a lwf as priority. Iniesta cant play all the matches and rakitic is incosistent.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Real's isnt better either

Real has two of the best defending and attacking fullbacks in the world. Barca's fullbacks are terrible defensively and while Jordi is good going forward, that didn't exactly help them when they needed it the past few seasons.