Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win EPL?
ManCity4Eva 12 years ago
Manchester City, Spain 14 15

I think it's between Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham. But Tottenham might fight for Liverpool for Europa League.

Comments
Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Manchester United

ManCity4Eva 12 years ago
Manchester City, Spain 14 15

Pretty typical from a Manchester United fan. Think outside the box and consider other teams.

bluezz 12 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

man city or united but tottenham also have a chance and Maybe chelsea

UnitedMan 12 years ago
Manchester United, Indonesia 1 6

i'm not sure but in the past 10 edition of epl, the hal-season champion is never going to be the real champion

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

between man city and man utd...tottenham are doing well but i dont think there good enough yet. as for chelsea, well they need to rebuild their squad first. so yyeah, atm cant really tell :/

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

@(removed)
Why do you assume the worst? I pick United because I don't support City and I don't mind if United win a 20th League Title! so take it easy LOL!
Also Utd are the most likely to get it (Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham need a miracle)

So you're saying that City are in the "other teams" category? hahaha

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

As always United are never going to give up but it's very tough this season.
What bothers me most other than United's current form is that whether we will be able to get results when the Europa League starts. United will have a match every 3 or 4 days which can invite more problems like fatigue and injuries. I wish Sir Alex just stops kidding himself and buys some players now from the trsnsfer market.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Most likely Manchester United, but they need to pick themselves up. But City have a fair chance of winning as well if they can increase their lead.