Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Why do you follow the club you go for?
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Sup everyone, Mr. Goooool here. I just made this forum to see why do you follow the club you go for? I'll go first. When I was in 8th grade my dad gave me two shirts, one was Liverpool and the other Juventus, and I never looked up the team because I didn't watch soccer during that time. But then when I saw goal the movie, this took me so long but I barely that it was Liverpool. At first I thought they were called Carlsberg, you know the sponsor I had on my shirt. But then I realized they were called Liverpool, I know I'm stupid, then I looked up the team and I read that they were one of the best clubs of England.
And that is when I became a Liverpool supporter.

Comments
MrFatso 8 years ago Edited
Benfica, Portugal 1 259

MrGoooool : The truth hurts

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I just support my local team. I live in Lisbon and Benfica is from Lisbon.I watch my team live in the stadium. Unlike you gloryhunters who prefer to support foreign big teams like Man Utd, Liverpool Chelsea, instead of supporting their local team.

Tuanis : I just support my local team. I live in Lisbon and Benfica is from Lisbon.I watch my team live in the stadium. Unlike you gloryhunters who prefer to support foreign big teams like Man Utd, Liverpool Chelsea, instead of supporting their local team.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

You are an idiot. You are a disgrace. Fuck off

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@MrGoool Please, I know its not alway easy, but try to ignore this guys Mrfatso, he is clearly a troll and when you answer him you only encourage him.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

@Tiki_taka yes football is very popular in mexico. It's just that I only watched the liga mx during the time.

Argjentt96 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 496

I support Real Madrid bcuz Real Madrid won Ucl 10 times.And they've C.Ronaldo.

Benfica, Portugal 1 259

Argjentt96 : You are a Gloryhunter, but at least you admit it, unlike that Pathetic Bandwagoner MrGooool that supports Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, Psg, Real Madrid and still have the guts to say that he's a true supporter and he feels passion for his team LOOOL what a hypocrite

• History

Argjentt96 : You are a Gloryhunter, but at least you admit it , unlike that Pathetic Bandwagoner MrGooool that supports Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, Psg, Real Madrid and still have the guts to say that he's a true supporter and he feels passion for his team LOOOL, what a hypocrite

Argjentt96 : You are a Gloryhunter, but at least you admit it, unlike that Pathetic Bandwagoner MrGooool that supports Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, Psg, Real Madrid and still have the guts to say that he's a true supporter and he feels passion for his team LOOOL

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

How am I a hypocrite? Just because I love football.

MrFatso 8 years ago
Benfica, Portugal 1 259

LOL Just because you love football, doesn´t mean you have you be a bandwagoner to support 5 Big teams at the same time

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

I don't bandwagon.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Wait a minute you looked at my profile didn't you? Also what you edit out was that we are all gloryhunter because we are from a different country and don't support our local team. FACT: we do.

MrFatso 8 years ago
Benfica, Portugal 1 259

Ok so you support your local team, right ? you can support your local team, but if you also support big teams like Liverpool, Dortmund, PSG, Juve and Real you're still a gloryhunter

Benfica, Portugal 1 259

And yes, you are bandwagoner, because you can't support 5 teams at the same time

• History

And yes, you are bandwagoner, because you can't support more than one team

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

why not? this is going to last forever. Atleast you told why you like benfica(the whole point of the mod)

MrFatso 8 years ago
Benfica, Portugal 1 259

I live in Lisbon,Portugal and Benfica is my hometown team, so i can support them.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Oh I meant that I read your comment before but still thanks for clarifying.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@MrGoooool Just stop replying back. He's a jerk and will get banned if he continues this behaviour.

@MrFatso Like I said, you are a jerk.

Benfica, Portugal 1 259

I will get banned, im soooooo scared, im shitting my pants LOOOOOOOL

• History

I will get banned, im soooooo scared, im shitting my pants hahahahahah

I will get banned, im soooooo scared, im shitting my pants loooool

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

@MrFatso: Welcome to the 21st century.

Perhaps we should talk a bit about 'globalization'. How our civilization has been moving from localization to globalization in the last few decades - all thanks to internet. The idea that you can only support your local club is such a country bumpkin/hick concept, you should leave such views behind and join the civilization.

Believe me, if clubs were only supported by fans that are located in close proximity to their stadiums, they would not be making even 1/5th of the money that they are, and would not be able to afford a single decent player. Nor good training facilities, or stadiums, and etc.

@MrGooool: Nothing that MrFatso says has even close relativity to the actual reality or truth. He read that you just started following European football, and the troll that he clearly is - probably figured he'll under your skin if he accuses you of being less of a fan than he is. Don't respond to him that way, don't respond at all. You don't want somebody so pathetic, so sad, so alone, to make you say something and get banned from here. Try to keep your calm. Don't respond to him if you can't. Don't worry, mods will take care of him.

• History

Today we're going to talk about 'globalization'. How our civilization has been moving from localization to globalization in the last few decades - all thanks to internet. The idea that you can only support your local club is such a country bumpkin/hick concept, you should leave such views behind and join the civilization. Believe me, if clubs were only supported by fans that are located in close proximity to their stadiums, they would not be making even 1/5th of the money that they are, and would not be able to afford a single decent player. Nor good training facilities, or stadiums, and etc.

@MrGooool: Nothing that MrFatso says has even close relativity to the actual reality or truth. He read that you just started following European football, and the troll that he clearly is - probably figured he'll under your skin if he accuses of being less of a fan than he is. Don't respond to him that way, don't respond at all. You don't want somebody so pathetic, so sad, so alone, to make you say something and get banned from here. Try to keep your calm. Don't respond to him if you can't. Don't worry, mods will take care of him.

Perhaps we should talk a bit about 'globalization'. How our civilization has been moving from localization to globalization in the last few decades - all thanks to internet. The idea that you can only support your local club is such a country bumpkin/hick concept, you should leave such views behind and join the civilization.

Believe me, if clubs were only supported by fans that are located in close proximity to their stadiums, they would not be making even 1/5th of the money that they are, and would not be able to afford a single decent player. Nor good training facilities, or stadiums, and etc.

@MrGooool: Nothing that MrFatso says has even close relativity to the actual reality or truth. He read that you just started following European football, and the troll that he clearly is - probably figured he'll under your skin if he accuses of being less of a fan than he is. Don't respond to him that way, don't respond at all. You don't want somebody so pathetic, so sad, so alone, to make you say something and get banned from here. Try to keep your calm. Don't respond to him if you can't. Don't worry, mods will take care of him.

MrFatso 8 years ago
Benfica, Portugal 1 259

And youre calling me a jerk ? Didn't your Mommy teach you good manners ?

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

@MrFatso Give up on life. Amer just destroyed you so badly!