Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Why Willian Sends Jose Mourinho Message Amid Manchester United Transfer Speculation
247sportalert 6 years ago
Rosenborg, Nigeria 10 24

enter image description hereChelsea forward Willian desires to remain at Stamford Bridge amid rumours of interest from Manchester United. The Brazilian remains near previous Trafford manager Jose Mourinho, WHO signed him for the Londoners from Anzhi Makhachkala in 2013.

The Portuguese recently praised his former player saying: “Do you wish to speak concerning Willian? prime, cream of the crop, he’s superb."

And Willian aforesaid recently United created Associate in Nursing approach for him last summer, saying: "There were a number of conversations with my agent. I worked with Mourinho and that i became his friend yet.

"Manchester came to ME, they talked with my agent, however nothing happened."

But currently the 29-year-old, presently in wonderful type, is keen to nail his colors to the Chelsea mast for years to return.

He is beneath contract at Stamford Bridge till 2020 “My goal is to remain here at Chelsea.

“Unless Chelsea doesn't need ME any longer - then i would ought to notice another club!

“I need to remain here for several a lot of years, if it's doable, to renew my contract. On that, we've got not talked however. it would happen. i am tailored here.

“I can are here 5 years at the tip of the season, I've won titles. i believe I even have the love of the fans too.

“I shall continue here till the tip of my contract, to renew, and to continue for a lot of years.”

Mourinho has declared he doesn't need to feature a lot of assaultive players to his squad within the summer, although the correct wing, wherever Willian typically options for Chelsea, remains one thing of a brain-teaser for the United boss, WHO has used Juan Mata, Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard, among others, there. https://247sportalert.blogspot.com.ng/2018/03/why-willian-sends-jose-mourinho-message.html

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I don't think Chelsea will sell Willian, he's keep on producing for them, but I guess he is getting a bit older. So who know, they might try to find him a younger replacement. Personally, I'd keep him over Pedro anytime. ;P

Hekasi 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

Fuck this Chelsea I am tired now. First Matic now Willian next Hazard and Courtoiu this club is fucked seriously. We bought Morata,Giroud,Emerson, DrinkWater, Barkely,Zappacosta and how many do we play none Conte has lost his head.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Hekasi Calm down, its only rumours for now, Hazard, Courtois and even Willian are still there. No need to get angry for thing that might not even happen.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

matic and now willian no way. only arsenal would do that kind of business.