Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Will Zidane lift the curse?
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Will Zidane be the first manager since Arrigo Sacchi in 1990 with AC Milan, to win back to back Champion League Cups? I didn't believed it until I saw Real Madrid yesterday, but seeing how they defeated a strong Bayern side while they weren't even playing at home, its getting harder and harder not to favour them. Considering their record against Atletico Madrid in the CL, I feel like Juventus is the only team who could really endanger them seriously if they do get trough Bayern. What do you guys think?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Will Zidane be the first manager since Arrigo Sacchi in 1990 with AC Milan, to win back to back Champion League Cups? I didn't believed it until I saw real Madrid yesterday, but seeing how they defeated a strong Bayern side while they weren't even playing at home, its getting harder and harder not to favour them. Considering their record against Atletico Madrid in the CL, I feel like Juventus is the only team who could really endanger them seriously if they do get trough Bayern. What do you guys think?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

You know how much it hurts to see Manchester United and Champions League title in the same sentence right now?

A lot. It hurts a lot.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I feel bad for Atletico. The only team to knock them out of the UCL in the past four seasons has been Real Madrid. It must suck to see you get knocked out by your cross-town rivals over and over again.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian Those guys are just very unlucky (with the draw and the form of their rival). Still, great show of character they had today. Proud of them.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynastian Those guys are just very unlucky. Still, great show of character they had today. Proud of them.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Their squad isn't match with Real either, really suck to be in their position year in year out. Seriously, Real is the worse Atletico can get :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Now we will see the unforgivable curse some old ass witches put on the CL's cup, will Zizou breaks it? I still dont think so.

But to be honest if not for the curse I would go for Real. Even their second team would make anyone jealous. They play better than MU's first team :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Don't feel bad about it, Real second team is better than a lot of team normal starting XI, propably better than that of Monaco, PSG, Liverpool, Manchester City, Napoli, Roma and maybe even Tottenham.