Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@Emo

quarter final.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Yvan21

Still better than Wilmots. Also let's see how he does in a major tournament, international and club management is very different.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

How do you think Group I will end up?

enter image description here

Remaining Fixtures

Croatia-Finland
Turkey-Iceland
Kosovo-Ukraine

Iceland-Kosovo
Finland-Turkey
Ukraine-Croatia

_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I think Turkey and Croatia will go through. The most important game will be Turkey-Iceland. I

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Pelle is right, Turkey vs Iceland will be key game. I hope for Emre sake that Turkey win that game but I wouldn't be suprised for it to be a draw. :( Ukraine could really suprise us all as well.

Really hard to predict this one. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pelle is right, Turkey vs Iceland will be key game. I hope for Emre sake that Turkey win that game but I wouldn't be suprised for it to be a draw. :( Ukraine could really suprise us all as well.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Iceland as group leaders :) And interestingly, if Ukraine wins against an out of form Croatia, Croatia will be out.

• History

Iceland as group leaders :) And interestingly, if Croatia fails to win in Ukraine, they'll be out.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Island has an easy last game, we will see the Vikings in the World Cup :D

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo Not over till it is, but yeah, would be nice to see them go and its true they got the best chance at the moment in this group. :D

• History

@Golazo Not over till it is, but yeah, would be nice to see them go and its true they got the best chance at the moment.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Goodbye Wales o/

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

final standings, I feel really sad, specially because we blew 2 games at the very last minutes :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Quikzyyy Check the number of game played, its not updated yet, technically, Slovakia can still advance as long as Greece lose or draw... against Gibraltar... enter image description here

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Island probably had the easiest group seeing all things now but still it's very impressive that a country with less than 400k people can make it to the World cup.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Yep, don't forget they qualified over team like Ukraine and Croatia, who aren't bad at all most of time. :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Netherlands is out, :( Seeing Robben retiring is hard, HE WAS THE ONLY decent player yesterday in the Dutch squad that looked like he could bring something else on the table.

This is sad.

And yes, Island is remarkable!