Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ancelotti on the tightrope.
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Would Carlo stay ? For me it would be unfair to sack him considering the changes in the team and the overall season, roumours say that Benitez and Klopp names are linked to Madrid, but the dressing room seems to support the coach and trust him...

Comments
Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i want him to stay. :)

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Let's say Real Madrid fired Ancelotti. Who will they assign? I don't see any other candidates available better than him right now.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emrecan they are rumours about Klopp to join. I wouldn't be surprised if Real sack him, but it would be stupid decision tho.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Emrecan_58,

I believe they will sign Klopp. I already heard some news from German newspapers that he already signed contract, and he will join at end of season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emrecan_58,

I believe they would sign Klopp. I already heard some news from German newspapers that he already signed contract, and he will join at end of season.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I don't believe Klopp is a better manager than Ancelotti.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I agree that Ancelotti is better than Klopp, Real's failed season was mainly caused by numerous injuries of their most important players as Modric and James. But I believe Perez just wants sucess and trophies.

• History

I agree that Ancelotti is better than Klopp, Real's failed season was mainly caused by numerous injuries of their most important players as Modric and James. But I believe Perez just wants sucess.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^True and also because of some players started playing absurdly awful.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Hopefully he stays. If Perez wants what's best for RM, then he should keep Ancelotti. He's the perfect manager for us.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ancelotti should stay. But I've heard rumors about Rafa Benitez and Madrid...

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

That is not even a logical question. A more reasonable one would be Why shouldn't he stay?

Ive seen lots of rumors regarding Joachim Low being the next RM manager.
Just hope RM realizes you can't go around buying the most talented Managers each other year and expect to create some sort of successful dynasty.

Why is it all of a sudden such a bad think to not win any tittles in a season? Specially if all the tittles you were competing for were won by a direct rival?

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think Benitez would come. Klopp wouldn't want to be there (except money and fame wise).

If Perez and Real's fans (some) keep doing the way they do now... manager like Klopp wouldn't want to be there.

Aiden_Finland 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Ancelotti should stay bad luck we are trophy less this season give him time and with 2 signings already made DANILO who will replace CARVAJAL and De Gea who will replace our legend CASILLAS hopefully next year we can lift as much trophies as we can!

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

We went trophyless, but we didn't perform poorly. We hardly lost in both the league and CL. I remember when Bayern went trophyless in 2012, but came back to win a treble in 2013. Heynckes didn't get fired, and I think Ancelotti shouldn't either.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

That wasn't just a tweet, it was a clear, and powerful message to Florentino and the board. He and the players want Ancelotti to stay, and who better to listen to than the players themselves? I really hope this influences Florentino into keeping Ancelotti. I read Carlo was offered to stay, but with the conditions that the physiotherapist was replaced by someone better, and Carlo declined out of loyalty to his physiotherapist. What a fucking boss, that's something I cant respect.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldo has a strong political position at Madrid. Perez will keep Ancelotti if he values Ronaldo's opinion. If he doesn't, Ronaldo will most likely leave sooner rather than later, and Ancelotti will be heading out this season.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Perez wants Klopp, its obvious. The elections are in 2016, so Perez is the most underpressure president of Europe, his elections arent granted.
For Bartomeu, i dont know if winning the treble could save his a$$, if Laporta wants the presidency, it will be hard for Bartomeu to compete...

Elections aside, Perez told Ancelotti on Friday that he will probably leave, Ronaldo reacted to the board decision made the day before the game, Perez loves to gumble, if he can bring Klopp he will do it...

Ancelotti then will have load of choice, he can move to PL, or come back to Milan and accept Berlusconi's offer, a 5 year contract and a better salary than his current one + 150M to spend in the transfer market and create the squad he wants and play the style he wants, pretty good challenge especially for Carlo who will be sure to come back home for at least 5 years with an interesting contract...

He's not gone yet, dressing room leaders and socios can affect the board choice, but thats what's happening behind the scenes imo ( just speculations )

• History

Benitez wants Klopp, its obvious. The elections are in 2016, so Perez is the most underpressure president of Europe, his elections is not granted.
For Bartomeu, i dont know if winning thetreble could save his a$$, if Laporta wants the presidency, it will be hard for Bartomeu to compete...

Elections aside, Perez told Ancelotti Friday that he will probably leave, Ronaldo reacted to the board decision, Perez loves to gumble, if he can bring Klopp he will do it...

Ancelotti then will have load of choice, he can move to PL, or come back to Milan and accept Berlescuni offer, a 5 year contract and better salary than the current one + 150M to spend in the transfer market and create the squad he wants and play the style he wants, pretty good challenge especially for Carlo who will be sure come back home for at least 5 year with an interesting contract...

He's not gone yet, dressing room leaders and socios can affect the board choice, but thats what happening behind the scenes imo ( just speculations )

Perez wants Klopp, its obvious. The elections are in 2016, so Perez is the most underpressure president of Europe, his elections is not granted.
For Bartomeu, i dont know if winning thetreble could save his a$$, if Laporta wants the presidency, it will be hard for Bartomeu to compete...

Elections aside, Perez told Ancelotti Friday that he will probably leave, Ronaldo reacted to the board decision, Perez loves to gumble, if he can bring Klopp he will do it...

Ancelotti then will have load of choice, he can move to PL, or come back to Milan and accept Berlescuni offer, a 5 year contract and better salary than the current one + 150M to spend in the transfer market and create the squad he wants and play the style he wants, pretty good challenge especially for Carlo who will be sure come back home for at least 5 year with an interesting contract...

He's not gone yet, dressing room leaders and socios can affect the board choice, but thats what happening behind the scenes imo ( just speculations )

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's all speculations at this point. I earnestly hope Carlito can stay. He's a great manager and I don't believe Benitez is on the same level as him. Klopp, despite doing well with Dortmund, would be better at bringing a low club to the top instead of managing one that is already at the peak. I want Perez out, and I've always wanted him out. He's a ridiculous president...

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Heś out, confirmed. He will not be back in action for at least a year due to his surgery (cervical stenosis, it has already started with his hands, and might go to his legs soon). And that is his decision.

He will stay in Canada, we will miss him. Madrid will miss him. :)

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Perez has to be the worst president at a football club.