Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal - Chelsea Predictions
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Can't wait for it! The London Derby. Arsenal has a good row of 8 wins. We 'jumped' to the second place with some great perfomances against big clubs (Liverpool for example).

Let's do it!

Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea (Giroud)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Can't wait for it! The London Derby. Arsenal has a good row of 8 wins. We 'jumped' to the second place with some great perfomances against big clubs (Liverpool for example).

Let's do it!

Let's do it!

Comments
Argjenti1996 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

It will be a great match,i expect a draw or maybe a win for Chelsea.Arsenal is doing good but Chelsea has Mourinho,lol!

ARSENAL-CHELSEA
(1-1 or 1-2)
Sanchez,Costa/Terry

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It will be a great match,i expect a draw or maybe a win for Chelsea.Arsenal is doing good but Chelsea has Mourinho,lol!

ARSENAL-CHELSEA
(1-1 or 1-2)
Giroud,Costa/Terry

bluezz 9 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

chelsea win

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Another 0-1 to Chelsea after Arsenal dominate the whole game, they counter and Hazard scores, same old.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Do we really need to predict this? I thought it's obvious who will always win. ;) Worst thing to happen is a draw.

daniesl 9 years ago
Orlando City, United States 3 14

Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea Ozil

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I will be very very very surprised if we loose .

Here are some shots fired after few friendly praises between Wenger and Mourinho .

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers said defensive coaching was not difficult after Chelsea's snatch-and-grab win at Anfield last season and this week Wenger said: "It is easy to defend."

Mourinho responded: "It's not easy. If it was easy, you wouldn't lose 3-1 at home to Monaco. If he defends well he draws 0-0 against Monaco and wins in Monte Carlo. It's not easy to prepare a team to defend."

Ooh always sharp with responses . Mr Wenger trying to play a little mind game so Chelsea will press more .

Here is interesting fact . Every big game Wenger won this season , Arsenal had lower possession than opponents .

I am going for 0-1 Chelsea . Eden Hazard once again on target or Costa .

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I will be very very very surprised if Chelsea will actually try to play football, I go for a win 3:1 Ozil, Giroud and Gabriel to score for Arsenal.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@quikzy

I think we can end any argument about us playing football with reference to 6-0 ;)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Marcus +1 I just wanted to say that :)) Also you can add that we have the most goals in the league. We are so boring we've been top of the league for the whole season.. If it wasn't for the FA we could have won the league long time ago.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Alex

Even with the FA's mistakes, you guys are still well ahead of your competition. There's no doubt that only Chelsea deserved to win the EPL throughout this season.

I predict a close 1-0 Chelsea victory. Mourinho will not want to lose by any means, and he will grind out a result if needs be.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Alex, if you have the most goals in the league surely that is grounds for playing an attacking style of football, is it not? But then again, Chelsea doesn't have the most goals in the league, City does. Chelsea hasn't put in a decent performance since the Swansea game in January. They've just been grinding out results, which is good, but shows that they haven't been able to match the good form they showed earlier in the season.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@the game Manchester city has more 5 goals than us that's true but they scored 3 of them in today's match and they played two more games than Chelsea. Also we have the least goals conceded in the league as well. Our stats this season has been fantastic, we haven't lost a home game as well. Only 2 away games to Tottenham and Newcastle. We are also leading on goal difference.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Alex, even before today's game City were leading in the goal-scoring department. And also before today Southampton had the best defense in the league (now tied with Chelsea with 26), which could change after tomorrows game. Chelsea have the best goal difference, which is almost always indicative of the best team in the league, but in terms of defense and attack no team has done great this season when you compare to the past seasons. In fact, the PL has been poor this season in that regards.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Arsenal to surprise, wont bet here. Win or draw for Gunners as a prediction.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

2-0. Hazard to strike like he did against United and Ramires will finish the contest with a late goal.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

@alex if it was not for FA we would have set new point record . Beat the one we set back in 05 .

Chucksea 9 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

I'm not confident about this game. What is for sure is that it won't be a smashing. We will defend a lot and counter attack, I'd go for a tight draw

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal new banner :)

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

Chelsea by a 2 goal margin-:)

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Boring game... Guys do you think that ball touched Cahill's arm? I watched it on poor stream, and highlights don't work for me (I don't know why).