Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bale will always be booed no matter what
michaeldoctor1 9 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

The former Spurs star had a good run with Los Blancos last season. But since the start to the campaign of the 14/15 season he hasn't been at his best and recently since missing one assist, just one to Ronaldo he has continually been booed. Even in the Clasico where he didn't play badly he gave Jordi Alba a few problems to cope with flying down the flank. To put things to short closing Bale could become the leading goalscorer in the LA Liga he will not be loved or greeted with respect. Even though I respect Madrid fans on this site, those who are within the country of Spain disgust me. They do not expect a player to struggle and they have no morality within them. If the believe that attack Jese who did nothing wrong or attacking Bale will improve their game then they can expect to see Bale sold at this summer transfer and Jese perform with no heart

Comments
ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I see DiMaria Bale swap coming this summer. United should do a straight swap with no money involved.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That's disappointing because Bale was exceptional in 2013/14. He has so far scored or assisted in all 4 of our cup finals, and has been key to our trophies. It's his confidence that needs to be boosted, and the Real scumbags who boo him every game don't help him one bit.

ashwin1729 9 years ago

@Dynast: Ronaldo's attitude towards him in the game is one of the main reasons why your fans hate him. Your thoughts?

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Ashwin

Ronaldo's attitude very poor recently too. His gestures and frustration during the matches is what's costing him his form and poor Bale is suffering mentally for it.

The good side of this is that you can see that Real Madrid supporters absolutely love Ronaldo. They just about regard him in the highest honors with Zidane, Puskas, and Di Stefano. But this has a negative effect on Bale because the supporters will always be backing Ronaldo. So when they see Ronaldo frustrated at Bale wasting opportunities and making mistakes, they get frustrated in turn too. This is a stark contrast to Barcelona because when Suarez was missing opportunity after opportunity, Messi remained calm and expressionless, and the Nou crowd kept cheering Suarez on positively. He eventually found an excellent string of form, so I believe that if Ronaldo could instead clap for Bale when he misses an opportunity, the Bernabeu crowd will come to respect Bale more too.

At the same time, it is entirely Bale's fault he lost the crowd. It's not more of form, but effort. The Bernabeu crowd love players who give it their all no matter what (Marcelo, Guti, Raul), and don't tolerate slackers. Bale's visible lack of effort throughout the season is what has frustrated them more than anything, and that is entirely Bale's fault (example is that he never tracks back anymore, even though the Madrid doctors said that he has the physique to play two games in one night).

ashwin1729 9 years ago

What I see on the pitch is two alpha males trying to establish the status quo. Ronaldo sees Bale as a threat. Bale is not playing the role Rooney was happy to plat at United.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Ashwin

That is not quite the case. Bale is more than happy to play the supporting role, but he seems to waver at the last second. He is unsure of which decision to take in the split second between when the defenders are behind him and the goalkeeper is in front of him. His passes are awfully awry, he has stopped going on those defense splitting runs he was notorious for, and he has stopped all defensive actions altogether. This is resulted in a rift between him and Benzema and Ronaldo, both of whom seem to dislike him of late but still work excellently between each other. With Benzema and Ronaldo doing well, Bale's side of the pitch is nearly threatless for the opposition because Bale just can't link up with the other two.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Bale deserves much more respect. He is one of your best players yet he is constantly booed. For his sake, I want him to leave.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Bale will be back in EPL this year . Ronaldo will follow or at least hopefully will follow as well .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Beside all of that, like @Dyn said, Ronaldo's attitude cost the team, not only him, but others too. It confuses other player and effect their quick thinking in the game situation, I would be nervous too if I was Bale, if I want to dribble I would have to think twice now.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Ashwin, I can't see Di Maria going back to Madrid after the way he was treated. PSG is a more likely destination, IF he does decide to leave. Right now my main worry is De Gea. A swap between him and Bale is more likely.

michaeldoctor1 9 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

Swap your best Goalkeepers to get Bale. It's just so confusing

ashwin1729 9 years ago

@TheGame: Agree that DiMaria prefers PSG probably. But Ronaldo and others might lobby to bring him back. And I am concerned about DeGea too. If he goes to Real, we should get Cech.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Ashwin, Cech would be an amazing alternative. I always admired him and it is a shame he is finding himself on the bench. Valdes is a great backup though, but definitely risky lol. Lets just hope we don't need to conduct this conversation though because I would still rather have the best goalkeeper in the world.