Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Brendan Rodgers OUT!!!!!
liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago Edited
Liverpool 41 419

"i am done with brendan rodgers" he cant set a team up right playing with 3 midfield in home game Before the match west ham manger said he will park the bus but rodgers played lucas he doesn't offer anything going forward,Chelsea lost but they were attacking creating chances Liverpool didn't do anything expect side to side passes.Something has to change the guy is killing liverpool, we hvaent lost to west ham at home for like 56 year. we never conceded 6 goals i don't remember.what he has won nothing.before u say 2013/14 sureaz

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"i am done with brendan rodgers" he cant set a team up right playing with 3 midfield in home game Before the match west ham manger said he will park the bus but rodgers played lucas he doesn't offer anything going forward,Chelsea lost but they were attacking creating chances Liverpool didn't do anything expect side to side passes.Something has to change the guy is killing liverpool, we hvaent lost to west ham at home for like 56 year. we never conceded 6 goals i don't remember.what has he won nothing.before u say 2013/14 sureaz

Comments
SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

I do not normally agree with "so-and-so out" but I do in this case. He has spent a lot of money and time trying to raise Liverpool, and credit to the owners for letting him do that, but I think it's clear at this point that they need someone else.

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Maybe replace him with Klopp?

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Klopp . He is on vacation but I am sure he can come back in Winter . I will fear of Liverpool if Klopp comes in and supply of money he will have at his disposal will help him to turn Pool into title contending side.

FredTilson 9 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

I love Rodgers. He brings chaos to the table. He is the managerial version of Yaya Sanogo.

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

After the game today he should have come out with some serious rhetoric, some steel in his voice and rock solid determination to show that this was an abhoration. Instead he sounds like his team plays - apologetic, disappointed, a bit sad. He is weak and that makes his teams weak.

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

and i am not alone everyone is becoming antibrendan

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Nah , we are just anti scoucers ... Brendan comes in the package deal :_))

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Agreed, he needs to move on after this season. No Suarez to mask his incompetence anymore.