PSG v Barcelona
Atlético v Real Madrid
Porto v Bayern
Juventus v Monaco

Oh, well.

Comments
rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Btw, all the teams on the right will play home in the second leg so that is actually really good for Barca, Madrid and monacao

But here are my predictions

PSG vs barca: Barca

ATM vs RMA: :)

Porto vs Bayren: +18

Juventus vs Monacao: well since monacao play home in the second leg, but with tevez and morata Juventus for the win

rayrex7 9 years ago

The only way for us to beat atleti is to have isco modric and kroos more space and for the BBC and our defence to be more rough with the opposition

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Read my mind Golden this is easy.

Barca vs PSG= Barca

Tough one with Real and Athletico

Bayern v Porto = Bayern

And Forza Juve!!! ^_^

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Juventus and Bayern are in the semi's. Barcelona probably too. And if Real keeps their current form Atletico will beat them again.

TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Nice! I predicted 2/4 matches correctly. Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern and Juve are all going through. No upsets in the quarterfinals.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Well i think fuck me. A.madrid may have been weak but when its vs us. I just say fuck me and call me sisi. We are going to have to play like the champions we are else its going to be a short Cl campain for us.

knibis 9 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

i have a stomach feel that just maybe Porto can surprise us..

but in the other 3 games.. Atletico, Juve and Barca go through

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Barca, Atletico, Bayern and Monaco through.

mladen 9 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Fixing draw on highest level...

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Agree with knibis, hope Porto beat Bayern but my predixtion is
Barca, Bayern, Real, Monaco

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Barcelona,Real.Madrid,Bayern M. & MonacO.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Cant see Barça loosing to PSG, and the Monaco-Juventus thing is incredible, that means one of the 2 is in the semi :)

Sad to see 2 Spanish teams in quarters playing eah others again....

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Spanish teams drawn together. Good news . There is karma after all .

Either Atletico goes through or Real . I think it will be incredibly foolish to think that Atletico will loose to Real . Kryptonite of Real has good record to back this prediction .

PSG vs Barcelona - I actually see PSG going through . PSG are very motivated .

Juventus vs Monaco - Juventus wont underestimate Monaco like Arsenal did . Sucks that Pogba is injured , but they will manage without him .

Porto vs Bayern - I want to say Bayern will win but Porto are just too good . kidding , Bayern will cripple Porto . Run them over like a tank .

JohnStark 9 years ago
Barcelona, Kazakhstan 2 151

I will try to state what I think of the drawPSG vs Barca well because I think PSG right now in CL has the best defence duo, and the best corner goal makers I will say it is not obvious that Barca will go through as many thinks, because, corners is Barca's weak spots and we all know that sometimes Barca just can't penetrate good defence (Malaga) Juventus vs Monaco, I see Juventus much expirienced than Monaco and slightly better legioners but that is it. Porto vs Bayern, with all honesty see Bayern go through. Porto is good team with good forwards but I think without Mou/Diffence style football they are not match to Bayern machine. ATM vs RM, first of all what a pity that two Spanish teams draw. Not clear, although I think RM will go through although ATM prove otherwise last time. Because, ATM plays on the their limit, stretching every millimeter of their power to 90 min with heart and sometimes violence edged performance. On the other hand there is RM, with truly world class players but without harmony in the team, but CL is a the BEST tournament on the planet Earth, so I am sure they will collect all the parts together then ATM is not match for them. ATM will play they usual power consuming game. All dependce on RM performance, on their choice to be or not to be.Any thoughts?

tiki_taka 9 years ago

You have the 3-2 in mind, Barça conceded two set pieces in that game just before conceding 2 ones in Clasico...
Things have changed, and it would be complicated for them to win over 2 legs...

rayrex7 9 years ago Edited

guys dont forget, teams on the right have the advantage since they are playing home on the second leg.

However i have re-watched the previous matches against at atleti and conclude that we need to score atleast one goal away and go all-out at home however, we need a different formation which may be useful such as ronaldo and bale to swap since when ronaldo played RW against atleti he totally ran past the defense and Bale on the left gives him more space to run on the counter.

Benzema is totally useless on the attack against atleti, but he is very good in aerial battles and has amazing passes which is helpful, best of all with modric kroos and isco on the midfield believe me we will be way better against atleti than the previous matches, we may lose away but we need a must win at home. If carlo makes changes in the formation it will be very good since it will leave simeones men unexpected and suprised since we are the team which usually never changes the formation or system which is why we are very predictable.

We should also make substitues at HT or around 50'-60' which will make an even better impact like hopefully James with isco or vice versa, and Chica with Benz.

Our defence will be better than the 4-0 humiliation however I feel Varane and Ramos are better against atleti since Pepe is very slow with his reaction on the counter, but Pepe is also aggressive which we need against ATM. So I see varane comes on for Pepe on the HT whistle.

So there are two formations which we can go with

4-4-2

Casillas
Carvajal-Ramos-Pepe-Marcelo

Bale-Modric-Kroos-Isco

Benzema-Ronaldo **

**4-3-3

Casillas

Carvajal-Ramos-Pepe-Marcelo

Modric-Isco-Kroos

***Ronaldo-Benzema-Bale

I may sound delusional but this is what I feel against atleti and i would like to hear your thoughts and opinions please

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

guys dont forget, teams on the right have the advantage since they are playing home on the second leg.

However i have re-watched the previous matches against at atleti and conclude that we need to score atleast one goal away and go all-out at home however, we need a different formation which may be useful such as ronaldo and bale to swap since when ronaldo played RW against atleti he totally ran past the defense and Bale on the left gives him more space to run on the counter.

Benzema is totally useless on the attack against atleti, but he is very good in aerial battles and has amazing passes which is helpful, best of all with modric kroos and isco on the midfield believe me we will be way better against atleti than the previous matches, we may lose away but we need a must win at home. If carlo makes changes in the formation it will be very good since it will leave simeones men unexpected and suprised since we are the team which usually never changes the formation or system which is why we are very predictable.

We should also make substitues at HT or around 50'-60' which will make an even better impact like hopefully James with isco or vice versa, and Chica with Benz.

Our defence will be better than the 4-0 humiliation however I feel Varane and Ramos are better against atleti since Pepe is very slow with his reaction on the counter, but Pepe is also aggressive which we need against ATM. So I see varane comes on for Pepe on the HT whistle.

So there are two formations which we can go with

4-4-2 4-3-3

Casillas l Casillas
Carvajal-Ramos-Pepe-Marcelo l Carvajal-Ramos-Pepe-Marcelo
l
Bale-Modric-Kroos-Isco l Modric-Isco-Kroos
l
Benzema-Ronaldo l Ronaldo-Benzema-Bale

I may sound delusional but this is what I feel against atleti and i would like to hear your thoughts and opinions please

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

@Rayrex Depends on the way you look at it, if Atletico win at home or so, they can just park the bus at the Bernabeu and apply counters. So if Madrid really wants to go through, they have to play the perfect game and win/draw at the Calderon.

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

If we do play 4-4-2, James might start over Isco on the right to leave Gareth in his preferred LM position? I don't know really, but Ancelotti must really think this one through, because it would be unacceptable to lose to Atletico yet again...

tiki_taka 9 years ago

You're not delisional, Madrid has the best team on paper, pressure will be on Ancelotti, because ATM is still complete mystery for him...
Madrid should play as team against ATM, thats the only way, Bale and Ronaldo should leave their egos on dressing room and works their as*es to defend.

Madrid has good chance, and so Atleti because they know exactly how to shut Bale and Ronaldo down, if James is available i would rather bench Bale and makes him play at 60th as a joker in the last 30minutes using his physicality...
Madrid should play quality and accurate Football, the only way to beat ATM...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK