Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

•( Chelsea FC 2014/15 Season Achievements )•
AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

John Terry becomes joint highest scoring defender in Premier League history after moving level with David Unsworth on 38.

Chelsea lost only four games in all competitions this season, the fewest in a season (all comps) in the PL era.

Keep the blue flag flying high!

Comments
TheGame 9 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Congrats to Chelsea. Deserving champions.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Thanks TheGame :) I hope you guys have a better season next year.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Very well deserved. I hope we will be the next deserved winner .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

COngratulation again. Like so many have said already. The only team that deserved the title this season.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Emrecan Thanks and good luck for Besiktas! :)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@tuan Thanks mate :) Hopefully next season will be between Manchester United and Chelsea in England and Europe. But we will both need some improvements in our depth to manage playing 2-3 games a week. We will see how Mourinho and LVG will do in summer transfer window. I'm hoping for another striker since our both reliable strikers got injured and it affected our gameplay in the late games. Same happened with Manchester United.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Good season for The Blues :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@Alex: Agree, I see Chelsea, MU, and Arsenal would be the next big title contenders. I dont see Liverpool is up there and Spurs will struggle a lot with or without Kane.

When LVG has his thing together, and especially Mou has his transfers we dont know what to expect. Hope that it is gonna be exciting.

DrunkenMonkey 9 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

Wonder if any of those players from the youth teams will get into the first team any time soon.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tuan Liverpool will not be the same again after selling Suarez. They had their chance last season but they blew it away while. As for Spurs, I don't see them battling for the title any time soon. I like how you forgot Manchester City though :P

@DrunkenMonkey I believe they will, but they are still young for the EPL pressure. Their time will come surely. We have some players from the academy but the thing is that they don't get enough playing time, therefore it's better for us and them to develop their talent even further elsewhere rather than sitting on the bench.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Congrats Chelsea fans.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Thanks tiki_taka good luck to you in both champions league and la liga. :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@Alex: lolzzz you got me mate. Lolz ok, Man City then, they are also a big contender... and I mean it, hate it though

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't see Man City challenging for title next season, they squad is getting quite old, I wonder what will this transfer windows bring.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@quikzyyy Good point. Manchester City needs a major transfer signings this summer to compete for the title next season.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

City need a complete overhaul. They need to rebuild slowly like Chelsea again. Otherwise they will never be able to reach the quarterfinals of the Champions League, lol.

Kompany 9 years ago
Manchester City, Belgium 1 114

City are gonna sign pogba to replace toure, Kevin de bruyne to replace Samir nasri and we're gonna offload some players we don't need such as dzeko, jovetic, kolarov, nastasic to get enough cash to pay salaries for the new players and might get karim benzema if Real Madrid decide to sell him. Kompany needs to go too. Very overrated and mistake prone.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Only if a miracle happens, I see Chelsea winning the epl next season as well. Dont see any other team as possible competitor.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

John Terry is now the highest-scoring defender in Premier League history!
Captain. Leader. Legend.

AlexBatak 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Mourinho and Hazard win Premier League Manager and Player of the Year awards
The Portuguese has guided the club to their fifth domestic title with three games to spare in 2014-15, while the Belgian has enjoyed a superb season for the championsJose Mourinho has won the Premier League Manager of the Year award for guiding Chelsea to their fifth title, while Eden Hazard has collected the Player of the Year award.

The Blues ran away with the Premier League this season, securing the title with three games to spare, and could finish as far as 11 points ahead of their rivals after the final round of fixtures on Sunday.

This is Mourinho's second season back in the Stamford Bridge hotseat and he has pushed Chelsea one step further after a second-placed finish last year.

It is also the third time Mourinho has won the annual award, adding to his 2004-05 and 2005-06 triumphs.

Hazard, meanwhile, can now add the prize to his PFA Player of the Year and Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year awards after a sublime campaign.

The Belgian scored the goal that sealed their fifth top-flight title against Crystal Palace, one of 14 Premier League strikes in a memorable season.

Mourinho did not win the Manager of the Month award during the season, but beat fellow nominees Ronald Koeman, Garry Monk, Nigel Pearson and Arsene Wenger to the overall award, while Hazard defeated fellow Blues stars John Terry, Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas.

Chelsea face Sunderland this weekend, as they look to finish with a points tally of 87 in 2014-15.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mourinho and Hazard win Premier League Manager and Player of the Year awards
The Portuguese has guided the club to their fifth domestic title with three games to spare in 2014-15, while the Belgian has enjoyed a superb season for the champions

Jose Mourinho has won the Premier League Manager of the Year award for guiding Chelsea to their fifth title, while Eden Hazard has collected the Player of the Year award.

The Blues ran away with the Premier League this season, securing the title with three games to spare, and could finish as far as 11 points ahead of their rivals after the final round of fixtures on Sunday.

This is Mourinho's second season back in the Stamford Bridge hotseat and he has pushed Chelsea one step further after a second-placed finish last year.

It is also the third time Mourinho has won the annual award, adding to his 2004-05 and 2005-06 triumphs.

Hazard, meanwhile, can now add the prize to his PFA Player of the Year and Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year awards after a sublime campaign.

The Belgian scored the goal that sealed their fifth top-flight title against Crystal Palace, one of 14 Premier League strikes in a memorable season.

Mourinho did not win the Manager of the Month award during the season, but beat fellow nominees Ronald Koeman, Garry Monk, Nigel Pearson and Arsene Wenger to the overall award, while Hazard defeated fellow Blues stars John Terry, Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas.

Chelsea face Sunderland this weekend, as they look to finish with a points tally of 87 in 2014-15.