Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

derby day
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Today is a great day in the premier league season, we get both the merseyside derby and the north london derby. I'll be spending the afternoon in front of my tv and it's going to be great. To me the north london derby is like christmas when I was a kid, I can't sleep the night before because I'm so excited. It's the biggest game of the season for arsenal fans. What's the league game you look the most forward to in your season ?

Comments
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

I am so excited! Hope we win this.I will also check Merseyside Derby.Hope for good game,Everton is my 2nd best team in EPL,so I gonna support them!

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Disappointed.

____________________ 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 72

I had a good feeling we'd droop points. we always are inconsistent and we highly overate our squad. only positive is we're still unbeaten in the league but that will most likely end to a rampant Chelsea next week :/

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, actually we are poor this season. After victory vs Man City we are no where near top level.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I love this season so much already. Everything is going our way.

My favorite moment of the derbies was Jagielka's last-minute blooter. What a goal that was!

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

By the far, best assist of the year, sorry Cesc.

____________________ 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 8 72

Why the F did wenger put Ozil on the left wing again? He was bloody invisible vs spurs. When he played centrally vs aston villa he did great but the stubborn fool doesnt learn from his mistakes this just pisses me off man.

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i'm bracing myself up for our next match againt Chelsea. Gonna be one hell of a fight. these tight schedule is killing us. we need our injured players back. it's like we have no good options as sub. come back Walcott, debuchy and Giroud.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Too many draws from Gunners, another 2pts dropped, thats all i retained. Chelsea wont be easy to catch up this year, a draw against them could looks like a victory.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

With injured Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott. I don't know who will play, Diaby?