{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

DERBY Weekend!
Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Some incredible matches this weekend!!

Comments
Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Alot of football to digest. I'm a bit torn because I'm following the RWC too! Arrrgggghh! It's a good problem to have.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

God damn I might be in Oktoberfest this weekend... hixx...

JozeMourinho 9 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

What a weekend to be a football fan :)

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

It's going to be a very fun and exciting weekend! RWC England vs Australia is going to be one hell of a game!!

liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

everton,arsenal,bvb,atletic marid . psg, ajax

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Everton, United, Lewandowski, Simeone, PSG, PSV

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

In addition to Milan - Napoli and Barça - sevilla. Im working whole saturday, until 5:30 pm

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Best game is probably going to be the Bayern and Dortmund one. The Madrid derby is usually only tense for the two sets of fans, but not usually entertaining because the whole game tends to be tainted with violence, protesting, and diving from most Atletico players.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ Thats why i' ll probably watch him too lol, wont miss the drama that could involve that game, i guess the calderon atmosphere would be the fiercest ever since the start of the season. First big test for Benitez to face El Cholo team.

Arsenal United would be my second game, for Martial, to see how United capitalzies their capital confidence. United will have an advantage here.

Well for Dortmund, i dont think they will escape from a defeat, and of course i will watch Barça hoping to get the 3pts from Sevilla, both teams not at their best level. Hope to see Neymar taking his responsabilities and showing caracter like Suarez has been doing in pre-season and lately...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Oh yeah, I forgot about Barca-Sevilla. Barca have been shaky this season and are missing Messi, and Sevilla have just fallen apart completely. Should be an even match-up.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

If I can watch, im really considering stay in the Netherlands to watch those games then these are the priority:

MANCHESTERRRRRR UNITED - arsenal

Madrid's derby / BM vs Dortmund

Barca - Sevila (just wanna check what people keep saying Barca sucks without Messi)

JozeMourinho 9 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

We also forgot the Greek derby of PAOK vs Olympiakos!
Its not so great teams but the atmosphere is worth watching ;)

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I missed the Merseyside derby and Bayer vs BVB. RWC in the way!!! Ars v Man U what a game. Long time since I seen Arsenal play with such confidence against a big team.. Sam v Inter was disappointing but at least we didn't lose.. Just hope Viola don't get 3 points !!
Atleti v Real!! That's going to be tasty.