Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Euro Qualification tread.
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Mostly, Euro was very exciting in this round. As everybody know, some fans are happy and some are sad.

Group A:
Czech Republic and Island ared leaders in groups! Czech Repulic has maximal 12 points, Island 9! They are in front of favourites Netherlands, Turkey (team was solid to now), Latvia (weak in group) and worst Kazahstan last with one point.

Group B:
Before WC, Bosnia and Herzegovina "walked" through group with no real danger. But, now they have shocking losses. First is Israel, that was on FR not represented as nation in Europe, or even real country, after that Wales (great and solid team, very good teamwork), Cyprus (solid, indeed), 4th Belgium (very poor start), already mentioned BiH, and last, Andorra (no real danger to other teams).

Group C:
Slovakia!!! Maximal points, win against Spain! That's fantastic. Slovaki is first, Spain second (good start, but some mistakes and misses), Ukraine (traditionally, third in group), Macedonia (with three points), Belarus and Luxembourg (no danger to other teams) are last, with one point.

Group D:
This one is very unpredictable now! Poland is first (meanwhile, they are nowhere on WC, but have great team), Germany second with seven points (WC winners behind), then classic rivals Scotland and Ireland (both great, with seven points), Georgia -3 goals and 3 points, and Gibraltar last, with 0:21 goals.

Group E:
Gordi Albion started fantastic, maximal points! They're first (England is playing great), Switzerland is second with 6 points, then Slovenia great too, with 6 points, Lithuania, then Estonia, and finally last, San Marino

Group F:
That's strange situation, great Romani is first, then "weak" Northern Ireland, Hungary, Finland, then Faroe Islands with three points and last, suprisingly, Greece with ONLY ONE POINT. Nobody expected that, as Greece last time failed in qualification for big tournament 2006. for WC.

Group G:
Dominating Austria. 10 points, no loss, in front of Sweden for 4 points, Russia moving slowly with 5 points, Montenegro with same amount of points as Russia, Lihtenstain with first win (congrats!) and last Moldavia with one point.

Group H:
Scary, unpredictable group. First is Croatia, with same number of points as Italy, but better goal difference. After, there is very dangerous Norway, also big contender for Euro. Bulgaria that seems like great squad is fourth with big loss of points. Then there is also Malta, and last, Azerbaijan.

Group I:
Serbia in hard position. Big damage of that incident against Albania. First in group is Denmark, presenting as leader of group with less points, only 7! But, lead is lead. After them is Portugal, still not with exact style, but great. Then popular Albania, Serbia and last, Armenia.

Official mascot for Euro 2016. is smiled boy with French jersey! You can vote for his name on UEFA.com:

1.Driblou
2.Goalix
3.Super Victor

For me best sounding is Driblou!

Any suggestions?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mostly, Euro was very exciting in this round. As everybody know, some fans are happy and some are sad.

Group A:
Czech Republic and Island ared leaders in groups! Czech Repulic has maximal 12 points, Island 9! They are in front of favourites Netherlands, Turkey (team was solid to now), Latvia (weak in group) and worst Kazahstan last with one point.

Group B:
Before WC, Bosnia and Herzegovina "walked" through group with no real danger. But, now they have shocking losses. First is Israel, that was on FR not represented as nation in Europe, or even real country, after that Wales (great and solid team, very good teamwork), Cyprus (solid, indeed), 4th Belgium (very poor start), already mentioned BiH, and last, Andorra (no real danger to other teams).

Group C:
Slovakia!!! Maximal points, win against Spain! That's fantastic. Slovaki is first, Spain second (good start, but some mistakes and misses), Ukraine (traditionally, third in group), Macedonia (with three points), Belarus and Luxembourg (no danger to other teams) are last, with one point.

Group D:
This one is very unpredictable now! Poland is first (meanwhile, they are nowhere on WC, but have great team), Germany second with seven points (WC winners behind), then classic rivals Scotland and Ireland (both great, with seven points), Georgia -3 goals and 3 points, and Gibraltar last, with 0:21 goals.

Group E:
Gordi Albion started fantastic, maximal points! They're first (England is playing great), Switzerland is second with 6 points, then Slovenia great too, with 6 points, Lithuania, then Estonia, and finally last, San Marino

Group F:
That's strange situation, great Romani is first, then "weak" Northern Ireland, Hungary, Finland, then Faroe Islands with three points and last, suprisingly, Greece with ONLY ONE POINT. Nobody expected that, as Greece last time failed in qualification for big tournament 2006. for WC.

Group G:
Dominating Austria. 10 points, no loss, in front of Sweden for 4 points, Russia moving slowly with 5 points, Montenegro with same amount of points as Russia, Lihtenstain with first win (congrats!) and last Moldavia with one point.

Group H:
Scary, unpredictable group. First is Croatia, with same number of points as Italy, but better goal difference. After, there is very dangerous Norway, also big contender for Euro. Bulgaria that seems like great squad is fourth with big loss of points. Then there is also Malta, and last, Azerbaijan.

Group I:
Serbia in hard position. Big damage of that incident against Albania. First in group is Denmark, presenting as leader of group with less points, only 7! But, lead is lead. After them is Portugal, still not with exact style, but great. Then popular Albania, Serbia and last, Armenia.

Official mascot for Euro 2016. is smiled boy with French jersey! You can vote for his name on UEFA.com:

1.Driblou
2.Goalix
3.Super Victor

For me best sounding is Driblou!

Any suggestions?

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

5th round will happen in March, 2015.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Great summary mate, biggest surprise for you guys? For me Slovakia, I didn't even know our team can perform like this.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great post. For me the Netherlands (predicted) win lifted up a heavy stone out of my breath... still think Hiddink wouldn't make it though, and there should be a change.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

^ Hope you qualify, and Belgium so our fellow neighbours can come in France :)

Argjent 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 8 714

Czech,Croatia,Italy,Germany,Slovakia,Wales,Portugal,Austria,Rumania,Spain,Poland,England will be in Euro 2016 for sure.I really hope that Albania will qualify this time,sure it will be hard,but i think we can do it.Denmark vs Albania for 2nd place i think,in group I!

• History

Czech,Croatia,Italy,Germany,Slovakia,Wales,Portugal,Austria,Rumania,Spain,Poland will be in Euro 2016 for sure.I really hope that Albania will qualify this time,sure it will be hard,but i think we can do it.Denmark vs Albania for 2nd place i think !

Czech,Croatia,Italy,Germany,Slovakia,Wales,Portugal,Austria,Rumania,Spain,Poland will be in Euro 2016 for sure.I really hope that Albania will qualify this time,sure it will be hard,but i think we can do it.Denmark vs Albania for 2nd place i think,in group I!

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@quikzyyy and @tuan_jinn Thanks guys! :D
@quikzyyy Deffinely Czech Republic and Slovakia! Both are doing great!

MacScot 9 years ago Edited
Rangers, Scotland 1 30

We were awful against England, but saying that England played well and were worthy winners.

But it's the first poor match i've seen Scotland play in a while and that includes playing the WC winners in Germany, succumbing to a 2-1 defeat but it was a hugely spirited performance.

I really hope we make it, has been far too long since we made a major finals. Will be some great teams and players there as long as they keep themselves fit beforehand lol

• History

We were awful against England, but saying that England played well and were worthy winners.But it's the first poor match i've seen Scotland play in a while and that includes playing the WC winners in German, succumbing to a 2-1 defeat but it was a hugely spirited performance.I really hope we make it, has been far too long since we made a major finals. Will be some great teams and players there as long as they keep themselves fit beforehand lol