Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I have a question : What happened to Alexander Pato ?
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Seriously what in the world happened to him ? was not he like next big star and Dor contender ... ?

Comments
Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

He was but... injuries got him and got him really bad. He is now playing for Sao Paulo I think, but he is nowhere near his prime. He is still young (25) so he has a few more years to try and get back to his old level and to Europe.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

The big mistake was moving back to Brazil, regardless of the injuries etc. he should've stayed in Europe.

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Injuries ruined his form, then he moved to Brazil...

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Injuries as said before, but he cares more about partying than playing football these days, I've heard.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He was phenomenal with Milan, but the boy has legs made of glass. Injuries killed him.

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

He is living in Rio de Janeiro.He got a job.He is washing cars there!

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Even if he was injury prone . Abou Diaby never left hospital since he joined Arsenal but still fighting to get back in starting 11 . He should have never left Europe . I don't understand how such talent has went backwards .

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Can't forget his goal against Barcelona tho.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Pato was unlucky as well because he was playing for Milan, a club that couldn't afford to have a player with such a big wage who could barely play a month straight. Not everyone has the luck of Abou Diaby.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He is enjoying life in a beatiful sunny country, after making jackpot in Europe, we should not worry that much for him i guess he is happy as hell there :)