{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If CR7 wins the Club World Cup, he'll be able to boast THIS
Comments
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

He will write history! CR7!!!

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He'll go down as the greatest player Real Madrid has ever had (except Don Alfredo of course). I'm sure of it.

ashwin1729 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 10 704

He's never won the FA cup...fyi...nothing to take away from him though!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He's never won the FA cup...fyi...

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Ashwin

2003-04. United won 3-0 in the final against Millwall, Ronaldo scored a goal, van Nistelrooy scored a brace. ;)

• History

@Ashwin

2003-04. United won 3-0 in the final, Ronaldo scored a goal. ;)

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I take that back. My mistake. Roo didn't win FA cup!

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Error 404: World Cup not found. Please try again in 4 years.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

^ Lol FAIL! World Cup for clubs not countries xD

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Well, I think we can say he'll complete this easily. He shows everytime what a great player he is.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He's great no doubt, it's remarkable what he has achieved at the age of 29... hat off.

But some people start to talk about him being the most complete players of all time. Especially Goal.com made their 50 award crap way too big out of no where.

He will be remember as one of the greatest strikers in the history of RM or the world, but thats it!

rayrex7 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@tuan_jinn The difference between ronaldo and messi is one thing consistency

messi's performance decreases every year, the messi of 2010-2011 was a fuckin unhuman alien from space but now he is getting a bit easier to stop and he's 26 while ronaldo is 29
so imagine messi when he's 29,,,,,, i am not a messi hater i hate him when he scores against us but you just gotta love the guy when he plays ronaldo on the other hand is a machine that doesnt brake down

he has been through a lot of stuff especially the media and journalist and haters around the world and gets back up like nothing even happened

come on lets face it they all judge him by his arrogance and his habit of hating to lose but they dont know that this makes him to a monster he never cared about his age or injury he just wanted to win]

just look at the world cup matches most of the portugese players were dead before the match even started.
every team needs a player that wakes his team mates up like ramos at madrid
puyol at barcelona terry at chelsea hart for city etc

so i think that the guy worked his ass off to achieve in being one of the greatest players ever in fact no one can judge until they both retire cause you cant be the greatest by being great for just a 2-3 years

players like ibrahimovic and suarez robben are excellent players even at their aga but are like ronaldo, which is being judged out-side of football and not their pure raw amazing talent

so to sum up ronaldo=messi till now but lets see what these monsters can show us this season

• History

@tuan_jinn The difference between ronaldo and messi is one thing consistency

messi's performance decreases every year, the messi of 2010-2011 was a fuckin unhuman alien from space but now he is getting a bit easier to stop and he's 26 while ronaldo is 29
so imagine messi when he's 29,,,,,, i am not a messi hater i hate him when he scores against us but you just gotta love the guy when he plays ronaldo on the other hand is a machine that doesnt brake down

he has been through a lot of stuff especially the media and journalist and haters around the world and gets back up like nothing even happened

come on lets face it they all judge him by his arrogance and his habit of hating to lose but they dont know that this makes him to a monster he never cared about his age or injury he just wanted to win]

just look at the world cup matches most of the portugese players were dead before the match even started.
every team needs a player that wakes his team mates up and thats ronaldo and ramos job at madrid
puyol at barcelona terry at chelsea hart for chelsea etc

so i think that the guy worked his ass off to achieve in being one of the greatest players ever in fact no one can judge until they both retire cause you cant be the greatest by being great for just a 2-3 years

players like ibrahimovic and suarez robben are excellent players even at their aga but are like ronaldo, which is being judged out-side of football and not their pure raw amazing talent

so to sum up ronaldo=messi till now but lets see what these monsters can show us this season

Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuan

"He will be remember as one of the greatest strikers in the history of RM or the world, but thats it!"

He's a winger! Lol, he has redefined the definition of a "winger". He's basically created a new position just for himself.

He's still in the top 15 of the greatest players in history, no doubt about that! He is probably the most complete forward in the history of the game. No other forward has been able to take free kicks, dribble, head, use their weak foot, take long shots, finish, take penalties, regularly give assists, or score 50+ goals per season like him! Pele, Muller, and Eusebio weren't the best headers of the ball, Puskas was useless in the air and didn't use his right foot, Ronaldo R9 wasn't anywhere near a aerial threat as Cristiano... there's little flaws in every one of them. But not Cristiano!

It's a monstrocity that we are witnessing these days. Messi and Ronaldo are just as good as each other, and insanely talented. If Messi is already in the top 5 in history for 2-3 outstanding seasons, then Ronaldo should also be in the top 10 for 5 consecutive outstanding seasons. Ronaldo's consistency is not even matched by Messi!

• History

@Tuan

"He will be remember as one of the greatest strikers in the history of RM or the world, but thats it!"

• He's a winger! Lol, he has redefined the definition of a "winger". He's basically created a new position just for himself.

He's still in the top 15 of the greatest players in history, no doubt about that! He is probably the most complete forward in the history of the game. No other forward has been able to take free kicks, head, use their weak foot, take long shots, finish, take penalties, regularly give assists, or score 50+ goals per season like him! It's a monstrocity that we are witnessing these days. Messi and Ronaldo are just as good as each other, and insanely talented. If Messi is already in the top 5 in history for 2-3 outstanding seasons, then Ronaldo should also be in the top 10 for 5 consecutive outstanding seasons. Ronaldo's consistency is not even matched by Messi!

@Tuan

He's a winger! Lol, he has redefined the definition of a "winger". He's basically created a new position just for himself.

He's still in the top 15 of the greatest players in history, no doubt about that! He is probably the most complete forward in the history of the game. No other forward has been able to take free kicks, dribble, head, use their weak foot, take long shots, finish, take penalties, regularly give assists, or score 50+ goals per season like him! Pele, Muller, and Eusebio weren't the best headers of the ball, Puskas was useless in the air and didn't use his right foot, Ronaldo R9 wasn't anywhere near a aerial threat as Cristiano... there's little flaws in every one of them. But not Cristiano!

It's a monstrocity that we are witnessing these days. Messi and Ronaldo are just as good as each other, and insanely talented. If Messi is already in the top 5 in history for 2-3 outstanding seasons, then Ronaldo should also be in the top 10 for 5 consecutive outstanding seasons. Ronaldo's consistency is not even matched by Messi!

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Why turning this into Messi/Ronaldo debate ? Dont let this end into fan boys fight again...

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

messi's won all that with one club but he only has played for one club in his senior career.

manchesterutI 10 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

@Dynastian

"No other forward has been able to take free kicks, dribble, head, use their weak foot, take long shots, finish, take penalties, regularly give assists, or score 50+ goals per season like him! Pele, Muller, and Eusebio weren't the best headers of the ball, Puskas was useless in the air and didn't use his right foot, Ronaldo R9 wasn't anywhere near a aerial threat as Cristiano... there's little flaws in every one of them. But not Cristiano!"

I completely disagree with you...

1. Free kicks?
    The dude misses 9/10 of the free kicks he takes.

2.Dribble?
Sorry, but I cant call someone a dribbler when all he does is fake left, fake right and passes others with speed.

Here is what I call a dribbler:

1. Ronaldo R9 wasn't anywhere near a aerial threat as Cristiano... there's little flaws in every one of them. But not Cristiano!"

How many headers has CR7 score last season? He isnt any better at headers than R9 cos he's afraid he might mess up his hair.

4."there's little flaws in every one of them. But not Cristiano!"

Sorry but you literally cant compare R9 with him. He's better at any aspect that you can think of other than ego, dive and fail.

Sober up and read what you said cos it makes little to no sense.

1. If it wasnt for Ramos goals in the semi and finals of the CL, Real would have been out. Not cr7 but Ramos. He failed at the big matches of the tournament. I dont want to mention the world cup as me and cr7 were at the same level there. As a matter of fact I might have been better. We were both nonexistent in the world cup games but at least I wasnt there on the field humiliating myself. Complete player my ass.

Have a nice day.

Real Madrid 483 7140

@Manchesterut

"He isnt any better at headers than R9 cos he's afraid he might mess up his hair."

• " I dont want to mention the world cup as me and cr7 were at the same level there. As a matter of fact I might have been better. We were both nonexistent in the world cup games but at least I wasnt there on the field humiliating myself. Complete player my ass."*

• "If it wasnt for Ramos goals in the semi and finals of the CL, Real would have been out. Not cr7 but Ramos. He failed at the big matches of the tournament"*

Lol, troll alert.

@Tiki

Sorry, I just wanted to make a point on Ronaldo's consistency. I'll try to stop mentioning Messi in this post now to keep it on topic. :)

• History

@Manchesterut

"He isnt any better at headers than R9 cos he's afraid he might mess up his hair."
" I dont want to mention the world cup as me and cr7 were at the same level there. As a matter of fact I might have been better. We were both nonexistent in the world cup games but at least I wasnt there on the field humiliating myself. Complete player my ass."
"If it wasnt for Ramos goals in the semi and finals of the CL, Real would have been out. Not cr7 but Ramos. He failed at the big matches of the tournament"
Lol, troll alert.

@Manchesterut

• " I dont want to mention the world cup as me and cr7 were at the same level there. As a matter of fact I might have been better. We were both nonexistent in the world cup games but at least I wasnt there on the field humiliating myself. Complete player my ass."*

• "If it wasnt for Ramos goals in the semi and finals of the CL, Real would have been out. Not cr7 but Ramos. He failed at the big matches of the tournament"*

Lol, troll alert.

Dephased 10 years ago
Arsenal, United States 12 501

Cristiano hasnt got any flaws? You need some sleep mate.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Dephased

Kindly point out his flaws. :)

Lodatz 10 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

^

He tends to go missing in the biggest games.

His consistency record for free-kicks is frankly abysmal when weighed against some of the greats.

He tends to need a team to be built around him, instead of helping the rest of the team flourish.

He is a poor captain.

And he is not as good as R9 was, in nearly all of the categories that you highlighted.

• History

^

He tends to go missing in the biggest games.

His consistency record for free-kicks is frankly abysmal when weighed against some of the greats.

He tends to need a team to be built around him, instead of helping the rest of the team flourish.

He is a poor captain.

And he is not as good as R9 was.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

That said, yes he is an incredible player, and certainly one of the greatest of his generation. Of all time?

Nah.

Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

I meant the flaws in his game. R9 was, personally, the best player in history before his tragic injury in 2000. What he could do was absolutely unbelievable. Even after his injury, his accomplishments are amazing.

Cristiano is indeed a poor captain, but that is not necessary. There are 11 men on the pitch, the best is not always the captain.

It's true that he prefers the team to be built around him, and that is how the team flourishes.

His consistency for free-kicks is truly abysmal.... but he scores 5-8 per season and has some real peaches to his name.

And no, he doesn't go missing in the big games. Look at his scoring record, and you'll know. 17 goals in 11 games in the Champions League last season. Goals against Bayern, Dortmund, Juventus, Bilbao, Barcelona, Atletico... he set up the goals against Bayern (1st leg), Bilbao, Atletico, Juventus.... what more can you really ask?

Granted, he didn't do well in the Champions League final, but what do you expect of a man who has his entire leg strapped? He was injured, plain and simple. Idiot decided to "play through it", and has had a slow recovery because of his efforts in the final and in the World Cup. Same thing happened to Messi in 2012. Lack of rest for both of them, even after the injury.

He still has a goal and an assist to his name in the CL final though..... ;)

Btw, by one of the greatest of all time, I meant top 20 players, not top 10. You had agreed with me when I had placed C. Ronaldo in the top 20 before (I think I put him in 17th or so.... behind R9), so why disagree now? His records, statistics, and work ethic is just out of this world.

• History

@Lodatz

I meant the flaws in his game. R9 was, personally, the best player in history before his tragic injury in 2000. What he could do was absolutely unbelievable. Even after his injury, his accomplishments are amazing.

Cristiano is indeed a poor captain, but that is not necessary. There are 11 men on the pitch, the best is not always the captain.

It's true that he prefers the team to be built around him, and that is how the team flourishes.

His consistency for free-kicks is truly abysmal.... but he scores 5-8 per season and has some real peaches to his name.

And no, he doesn't go missing in the big games. Look at his scoring record, and you'll know. 17 goals in 11 games in the Champions League last season. Goals against Bayern, Dortmund, Juventus, Bilbao, Barcelona, Atletico... he set up the goals against Bayern (1st leg), Bilbao, Atletico, Juventus.... what more can you really ask?

Granted, he didn't do well in the Champions League final, but what do you expect of a man who has his entire leg strapped? He was injured, plain and simple. Idiot decided to "play through it", and has had a slow recovery because of his efforts in the final and in the World Cup. Same thing happened to Messi in 2012. Lack of rest for both of them, even after the injury.

He still has a goal and an assist to his name in the CL final though..... ;)

Btw, by one of the greatest of all time, I meant top 20 players, not top 10. You had agreed with me when I had placed C. Ronaldo in the top 20 before (I think I put him in 17th or so.... behind R9), so why disagree now?