Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jose Mourinho thanking everyone for making this season amazing
Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

“No, [I am not shocked] I just want to say four things. I am sorry because. If you ask me more questions, I will repeat the same words. I have four things to say: Congratulations to my players because they gave what they have and what they don’t have… Congratulations to Sunderland, because they won… Congratulations to Mike Dean, because he made a fantastic performance… And congratulations to Mike Riley, because of what they did during the season was fantastic for the way the Championship is going. Congratulations to all of them. I’m sorry, I have nothing more to say.”

There are several things I would like to say .

Today , referee has been immensely terrible . Both goals that were scored were all due to errors of referee . Not going into details about handballs and individual fouls .

I am sick of this and I am sick of arguing about referee decisions . I do not want to see my team loose because of referee decision nor I want my team to win due to referee decisions . Such a terrible performances should not be happening especially in this time of the period . Brand of EPL as best league in the world is being damaged by incompetent referees who are protected by FA from any criticism . Mike Dean who yet again had another terrible season with many controversies, not just in Chelsea game , still allowed to officiate . How clubs are being quite is beyond me .

We fans pay their fcking wages and as fans we demand quality football with fcking quality officiating . Why football fans are mostly so dumb to realize just how much power we have ? Just recently , i would say finally after so much outcry from fans and footballers , coach and etc , EPL introduced goal line technology and we have witnessed just how many times through out the season it helped referees to make the right decision .

Football evolves every year but god damn bloody football governing bodies and referees still are living in the past . I demand the change and I am thinking about starting a petition so this changes will happen . If anyone would like to help or give advise I will be glad . Thank you for reading .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

“No, [I am not shocked] I just want to say four things. I am sorry because. If you ask me more questions, I will repeat the same words. I have four things to say: Congratulations to my players because they gave what they have and what they don’t have… Congratulations to Sunderland, because they won… Congratulations to Mike Dean, because he made a fantastic performance… And congratulations to Mike Riley, because of what they did during the season was fantastic for the way the Championship is going. Congratulations to all of them. I’m sorry, I have nothing more to say.”

There are several things I would like to say .

Today , referee has been immensely terrible . Both goals that were scored were all due to errors of referee . Not going into details about handballs and individual fouls .

I am sick of this and I am sick of arguing about referee decisions . I do not want to see my team loose because of referee decision nor I want my team to win due to referee decisions . Such a terrible performances should not be happening especially in this time of the period . Brand of EPL as best league in the world is being damaged by incompetent referees who are protected by FA from any criticism . Mike Dean who yet again had another terrible season with many controversies, not just in Chelsea game , still allowed to officiate . How clubs are being quite is beyond me .

We fans pay their fcking wages and as fans we demand quality football with fcking quality officiating . Why football fans are mostly so dumb to realize just how much power we have ? Just recently , i would say finally after so much outcry from fans and footballers , coach and etc , EPL introduced goal line technology and we have witnessed just how many times though out the season it helped referees to make the right decision .

Football evolves every year but god damn bloody football governing bodies and referees still are living in the past . I demand the change and I am thinking about starting a petition so this changes will happen . If anyone would like to help or give advise I will be glad . Thank you for reading .

Comments
Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Many mangers around the world back this up including Arsene Wenger , Here is what he had to say in BBC Interview .

"It is time for us to help referees and finally opt for video," said Wenger."Video will help the referees, not question their authority. It will give them more credit, more authority and less mistakes. [We need] instant video replays on the demand of the referee.

"If a referee says there is an obvious situation he hasn't seen well, let's go and check. He could still be wrong but in less cases."

"It would not stop the game. It would sometimes give a bigger flow to the game," said Wenger.

"Why? Because if I am a linesman and an offside decision is a 50-50 I'm tempted to stop the game.

"If I know I have a video behind me I am tempted to let it go if I'm convinced it is a real 50-50, and you could improve the flow of the game and check after." said Wenger .

The stupid thing about this is that people on the stadium see replay and see if there was a foul . And referees still manage to call it wrong .

Theo van Seggelen, general secretary of world union of footballers organisation FIFPro, believes stopping a game to review a decision by video is not neccessary at present but that the fourth official should be allowed to intervene in certain cases.

"The assistance of the fourth man or someone in the stadium who is looking at a television and is in direct contact with the referee, in my opinion and the opinion of FIFpro, will make the game only better and the decisions of the referee better," he said.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Many mangers around the world back this up including Arsene Wenger , Here is what he had to say in BBC Interview .

"It is time for us to help referees and finally opt for video," said Wenger.

"Video will help the referees, not question their authority. It will give them more credit, more authority and less mistakes. [We need] instant video replays on the demand of the referee.

"If a referee says there is an obvious situation he hasn't seen well, let's go and check. He could still be wrong but in less cases."

"It would not stop the game. It would sometimes give a bigger flow to the game," said Wenger.

"Why? Because if I am a linesman and an offside decision is a 50-50 I'm tempted to stop the game.

"If I know I have a video behind me I am tempted to let it go if I'm convinced it is a real 50-50, and you could improve the flow of the game and check after." said Wenger .

The stupid thing about this is that people on the stadium see replay and see if there was a foul . And referees still manage to call it wrong .

Theo van Seggelen, general secretary of world union of footballers organisation FIFPro, believes stopping a game to review a decision by video is not neccessary at present but that the fourth official should be allowed to intervene in certain cases.

"The assistance of the fourth man or someone in the stadium who is looking at a television and is in direct contact with the referee, in my opinion and the opinion of FIFpro, will make the game only better and the decisions of the referee better," he said.