Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Koscielny penalty or not?
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Sorry I cant find vid/gif (Can someone pls put one up? thanks) but fr those who saw it, was it a penalty? On MOTD analysis he said that he brought his other knee towards him to make him fall BEFORE making contact with the ball on his other foot. What do you guys think?

Comments
man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Clearly not a penalty...

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^Look at Koscielny right knee. It's as clear as daylight!

netsten 11 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

^ Hard to say, but yes, with the replay, I give the penalty, in real time I don't.
But there's another camera angle which shows more that the referee could not see well. For me it's a penalty, but Koscielny clearly don't did the fault intentionally...

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

It is.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

You could make the case that it's harsh, but we'll all seen them given 100 times.

campusblogger 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 7 54

^^I agree with Lodatz. I'd feel very aggrieved if they gave that pen against my team, but sliding in the box is always a risk! i feel like refs side with attackers in many of these cases. so, i don't think it was. His second yellow was even more bullc***. Murphys law was in full effect at the Emirates yesterday

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Yeah I'm not as mad about the penalty, even if it is debatable, that I am about the second yellow, and the general absolutely bullsh*t refereeing. And AOC's injury, and sagna's, and Gibb's. Kosc's second yellow was fucking retarded. And now we have 1 CB, 1 RB and no LB. There has never been a game that I felt so miserable while watching it. I even turned off the stream after villa's 3rd. Which I had absolutely never done before.
First time since I watch Arsenal that I would be okay if Wenger leaves.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@Man_utd look at his OTHER foot. It brings the player down BEFORE his other foot touched the ball.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I can't even explain my guilt at laughing at Arsenal. I was honestly was going to laugh at them for quite sometime but this really is sad for Arsenal.

EdenHazard10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 3 41

From the ref's point of view,it is a penalty.

man_utd 11 years ago

@Ramaboy10
Jesus. Calm down dude.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

? Calm down? Captials do not mean I am angry... *sigh*

onenil 11 years ago
Arsenal, United States 6 91

@EdenHazard10 not from the effing linesman's point of view. You add absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

referee or not, still looks like a penalty (pretty harsh one) to me, thanks to his right knee

man_utd 11 years ago

@ramaboy10
Sure.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Pls don't comment on my post if you're going to be a sarcastic bitch :)

man_utd 11 years ago

Don't act big. Seriously. It's pathetic.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

...And thanks for ruining my post fucktard!

man_utd 11 years ago

I'm so sorry.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

With all due respect, if you think that was a penalty... then I think you need your head examined.