Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mamadou Sakho suspended
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

So, Sakho will first be suspended for 30 day until a decision is pronounced regarding his failed drug test. What do you guys think about it? The worse in all that is that he risk being suspended for a much longer time after that. Man, first Aurier, then Sakho, why does all of the black player I like alway seem to end up in tons of trouble? :( Anyway, I feel for him.

Comments
saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

I am of the opinion that a club should always support a player in situations like this, WHEN THE DECISION IS NOT MADE BY THE COURT. The club thinks that its image will be damaged if it supports a player but there is no harm in keeping your faith in your players until a decision is reached.
Anyway, if Sakho is found innocent, do you think he'll play with the same intensity and passion for Liverpool, even after they shunned him?

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Kante will be next. Also fred from shakhtar failed drug tests

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@I don't know, I sure hope he would though, he is such a great player, I would like him to play well in any club. But I have to agree this augment his chance of having problem with the club in one way or another. I'm suprise that LFC didn't support him though, I would have thought it was the kind of club to do so. Wander how his team-mate and Klopp feel about this.

@liomessi10 Thats not very encouraging to be sincere. :( Kante in particular could be a lot of trouble for his team since he is a major part of their recent success. I just hope your wrong but a lot of people have made joke and comment about it. It sure wouldn't be impossible.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

The way kante runs from one side of the pitch to the other is incredibleand if u check him on futhead he has above 90 stamina which means he runs for ever. And hes super fast aswell.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I've come to a result that Kante is definitely using doping. I've been thinking about it for past 2 months when I've watched him play and as said, my conclusion is that he's one of those. Atleast he needs to be tested, fair enough if it's negative, but again - he NEEDS TO be tested.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

You guys said that Liverpool didn't support him, what the hell? Of course they support him but. It was decision between both of them not to play until the verdict is made.
Would you face disqualification from EL or getting any point loss and then loosing possible Europa Football for next season?
That decision would be dumb as hell.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy How so? I don't want to argue with you but I just didn't heard a lot of news of Liverpool making statement on the matter. If you find a link to an article, could you share it with us please? :)

@decentK lol

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy How so? I don't want to argue with you but I just didn't heard a lot of news of Liverpool making statement on the matter. If you find a link to an article, could you share it with us please? :)

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Is the short period given has any relationship with Euro 2016 ? Just a question because 1 month for a drug test is a joke, if it was Suarez or Costa it would have been 2 years :) sincerely 30 days is a joke just don't ban him then. Not a real loss for France anyway he looks slow but he will surely get called because his ban ends before Euros.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Crackadou Sakho :P

Does Deschamps even need him for the Euros?

Varane, Koscielny, and Laporte are the top three French CBs in my opinion... and I think that Mangala, Mathieu and Perrin are all better than Sakho.

If Koulibaly had chosen France over Senegal, I think he would easily walk into their side.

• History

Crackadou Sakho :P

Does Deschamps even need him for the Euros?

Varane, Koscielny, and Laporte are the top three French CBs in my opinion... and I think that Mangala, Mathieu and Perrin are all better than Sakho.

netsten 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I'm wondering to what substance he's positive to.

• History

Mamadou Sakho has been suspended for using some kind of drugs called "tears of Man. United supporters", if you smoke that shit you are going back to 2008, but Mamadou doesn't knew he was playing the Europa league.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Tiki The 30 day suspension is to give UEFA the time to make an inquiry, it could be a lot (something like 1 or 2 year propably) more if he judged guilty of having consumed drug.

I see a lot of people talking about the Euro but there is a lot more at stake, we are talking about the career of a man here. 1 or 2 year without playing football is gonna be hell for him. As of now, Sakho is saying he failed the drug test is because he was taken an fat-burning substance, is it true? And if it is, why would he need to take such subtance? What do you guys think?

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Poor guy, he's been doing things well this season. Hope this doesn't turn out to be a huge setback for him. Luckily he has his club's support during this period.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Tuanis To be sincere, I'm worried, I made a bit of research and other than Kolo Toure, the rest of team and the staff seem to have refrained themselve from commenting. I'm worried that Liverpool might try to ignore him until this whole story is solved, that would be a sad choice and I fear that would make it harder for Sakho to go trough this ordeal.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Man, can't believe this guys still isn't a starter over Lovren or Klavan, that is some serious BS right. And after he did so well at CP as well. At least, sell him to someone like you did with Ballo for banana's sake Liverpool! :U

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

its because of his attitude, not his ability. hes clearly better than lovren and klavan. i dont think weve sold him because no one has matched our valuation of him (30 mil if reports are to be believed)

nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 15 484

its really difficult for a player to do well at a club when the manager doesn't like them :( even if he wasnt banned he prolly wouldnt play anyway

• History

its really difficult for a player to do well at a club when the manager doesn't like them :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

If it's really a drug related issue, pulling a result is fair fast and quick.

And if he's really guilty, then no support should be given, he, his agent and personal trainner or whatever should completely accountable for it. That applies to the REST of all players.

Missing world cup or not, it has to be fair. 1 to 2 years ban is expected though.

I know it's sad :( but, rules are rules

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Hum, to be fair, I don't Sakho risk other ban considering this case, I was just looking through my old post and wanted on comment to him, guess I should have make a new post. XD

• History

@tuan_jinn Hum, to be fair, I don't Sakho risk other ban considering this case, I was just looking through my old post and wanted on comment on him, guess I should have make a new post. XD